Ben Affleck as Batman in new movie

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts? I think he's a good actor but never really saw him as a tough guy. I like that they're going with an older Batman but will need to see him in action before I can really make a judgement on that one.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id rather see gerard butler as batman lol. or christian bale again, but thats not happening

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the fence with Ben Affleck. Josh Brolin looks like he could play the part well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about nick cage? .....he was good in atleast 2 movies*con air and the rock*
Jkkkkkkkkssssss

I would like to see a good replacement but I dont think ben is batman sorry. I wouldnt be apposed to jim carey as the riddler again but thats for another topic.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure for this movie it'll be Lex Luthor. Rumor going around now is that Ben will direct JLA.....

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about nick cage? .....he was good in atleast 2 movies*con air and the rock*
Jkkkkkkkkssssss

I would like to see a good replacement but I dont think ben is batman sorry. I wouldnt be apposed to jim carey as the riddler again but thats for another topic.
Con Air was cinematic poetry at it's finest!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just saw its for the superman sequel and not another series of Batman movies. I must admit I have never been a big superman follower.

I'm happy that batman is making an appearance in this movie because that's one step closer to a Justice League movie.
For sure, now update your log :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ben Affleck played a superhero in Daredevil

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not very well :\
Lol I know... The other characters/actors were much cooler.... Collin Farrell, Jennifer Garner and Ving Rames I think was Kingpin.... I could remember all that but wasn't sure if Affleck was DD..... Pretty bad when the others are more memorablethan the main character..... Sorry nicksox don't think your gonna get much w Affleck IMO.... I think he's a good actor though maybe he will surprise me

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I know... The other characters/actors were much cooler.... Collin Farrell, Jennifer Garner and Ving Rames I think was Kingpin.... I could remember all that but wasn't sure if Affleck was DD..... Pretty bad when the others are more memorablethan the main character..... Sorry nicksox don't think your gonna get much w Affleck IMO.... I think he's a good actor though maybe he will surprise me
It was Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin, Affleck wasnt horrible as DD, the script was just brutal. But yea, Im hoping for good things cause I'm an eternal optomist. But am fully expecting the worst.
Gotta admit, looks the part
9575971156_ae50efc271_o.gif

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he could do well.

Certainly would play a better Bruce Wayne than Bale did, besides the fact that the Justice League Batman was more of the detective than the brawler.

Bale played a brawler, not a detective.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He's making little more than an appearance in the movie.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a movie called Batman vs. Superman? Sorry but he's going to be featured very prominently.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor. Excellent choice.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the fence with Ben Affleck. Josh Brolin looks like he could play the part well.
Josh Brolin is so under-rated as an actor, I am stunned how he has not gotten more recognition ahead of all these Bieberish poster boys.

NCFOM , WS 2, and soon Oldboy...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh Brolin is so under-rated as an actor, I am stunned how he has not gotten more recognition ahead of all these Bieberish poster boys.

NCFOM , WS 2, and soon Oldboy...
No Country For Old Men is a fantastic movie.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
No Country For Old Men is a fantastic movie.
You have no idea how many times a week I s**t myself thinking that Javier Bardem may just snap open my Hotel Room door.

I was scared for a year I think after I saw that movie.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no idea how many times a week I s**t myself thinking that Javier Bardem may just snap open my Hotel Room door.

I was scared for a year I think after I saw that movie.
I have never looked at him the same since that movie. Usually when my wife goes to bed she'll put on Eat Pray Love that she has recorded on our DVR. Well I nearly have the first 30 minutes memorized thanks to her and I always ask if we can fast forward it so I can at least hear something I'm unfamiliar with. She doesn't want to because she doesn't like hearing Bardem's voice because it reminds her of him from No Country lol...

Where does he work? Where does he work? CALL IT!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Yes sir I agree!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Yes sir I agree!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
anyone hear or read about the rumor that justin beiber is playing robin? that would suck ballsack

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely not true

C

canipin2x

Awards
I hope ben's brother plays robin lol jk there picking new line ups for most of the super Heros to make a justice league much like they did with avengers.. I just hope they keep the new superman the same.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope ben's brother plays robin lol jk there picking new line ups for most of the super Heros to make a justice league much like they did with avengers.. I just hope they keep the new superman the same.
I'm pretty sure your going to be fine as far a superman is concerned.