How the hell do you get enough food when you're working?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    just a tip, read the ingredients on protein bars and check for inulin, inulin makes you feel full and will decrease your appetite, you don't want that, on cycle you want to eat more so avoid it if possible
    That is one ingredient that that bar does not have.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Or you could always give IF a try. Makes life easy if you just snack or fast until you get home for the day.
    ^ soooooo convenient ^ if you're unable to get breaks/have a fridge/etc..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I didn't mention before, but I'm trying to get a job in a labor union with my friend. Much better pay than most places, they start you out at $16 an hour. Anyway, I don't know if unions or more or less strict with the whole food thing.
    Unions make damn sure you get your 2 15 minute breaks & your 30 minute lunch.

    Source: Myself-BNSF union flunkie for 9 years. Never...NEVER missed a break.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Unions make damn sure you get your 2 15 minute breaks & your 30 minute lunch.

    Source: Myself-BNSF union flunkie for 9 years. Never...NEVER missed a break.
    Ah awesome thanks, you've definitely put my mind at ease.

  5. Meal prep kid.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by WormyJackal View Post
    Meal prep kid.
    Solid advice Daily-Life-GIFs-17-Sarcastic-Clapping.gif
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. I have been sitting through an OSHA class all week, and you should see the looks I get for bringing my own food...

    5 day at a time meal prep FTW.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I have been sitting through an OSHA class all week, and you should see the looks I get for bringing my own food...

    5 day at a time meal prep FTW.
    Hahaha. This subject doesn't come up often enough. I left healthcare after 9 years and to get over 230 lbs I would have to eat 5 times per shift, i was on my feet just waaaay too much.. I work in an office now with all girls that maybe eat twice a day... meanwhile on my 3rd breakfast, I have to get one dumba$$ comment per day.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Hahaha. This subject doesn't come up often enough. I left healthcare after 9 years and to get over 230 lbs I would have to eat 5 times per shift, i was on my feet just waaaay too much.. I work in an office now with all girls that maybe eat twice a day... meanwhile on my 3rd breakfast, I have to get one dumba$$ comment per day.
    We're doing this training at a hotel; I found out D1 that we could eat their breakfast so I've been SHREDDING that, then eating another 3-4 times during the day.

    Today I had to ask for a room key so I could get at a microwave to heat up my lunch. People think I'm batshyt crazy.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  10. protein shakes and meal replacement bars

  11. I've been carrying a backpack for 4 years to work. It has supplements, nuts, protein powder, etc. I used to have turkey chili and tuna with plastic forks and a can opener. When I had a revoked license and would be stranded waiting for a ride after work, I'd open a can of each, mix em up and eat cold. Nothing like a 240 pound guy in scrubs on a park bench eating out of a can.

  12. Fix your meals and carry them to work in a lunch kit. When you are ready for that meal go sit down and eat. If the boss says anything you respond "Not while I'm fueling the machine bro." Or "I'm carbing up bro." Or "Bro I'm bulking " all of these are acceptable answers for puny bosses
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. find a job that gives you the freedom to eat when you want.........hell if im in the office I can eat every hour on the hour if I want and nobody says anything. now if im at a plant site I will pre-pack 3-4 shaker cups with 50g of protein and 35g of carbs and just go get them from the car and add water....

    if you want to do it you will find away. best of luck growing bigger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    find a job that gives you the freedom to eat when you want.........hell if im in the office I can eat every hour on the hour if I want and nobody says anything. now if im at a plant site I will pre-pack 3-4 shaker cups with 50g of protein and 35g of carbs and just go get them from the car and add water....

    if you want to do it you will find away. best of luck growing bigger
    ^this^ ^this^ and more ^this^

  15. Quest bars. Whey protein. Pack food. Or try intermittent fasting
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. supersaponins. how the hell do u take it?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. How the hell does Werdum weigh 256?
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. Clearshot Users: How the hell do you do it??
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 04:22 PM
  4. How the hell..
    By adam3030 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 08:22 PM
  5. How the heck do I get my ARMS to grow?!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Log in
Log in