I am my own guinea pig. Clean gains.
- 08-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I'll be honest, I'm horrible with forums. I try to be in the know, but usually my information comes from clinical research more than empiracle. I'm a physique competitor (yes I know the 50/50 split on like vs dislike) and I try to know my body better than anyone else. There are many diet styles and products out there, and I try to test out many of them. There are a good amount out there I won't touch since the company will try to hide what ingredients really are in plain site, also change the product without telling the consumer. I won't name names, because I'm not here to argue. The companies I stick with usually at this point usually are the pricier of the one out there, but I've never had better results. PES and GNC's Raw line have been some of the most inclusive and result driven product lines. I'm a fanboy of both Haha. So, with that in mind and with a competition looming in October, I've combined both to truly drive my clean gain concepts. Also, I'm adding in Frank Zane's high def body concept into the mix. So far, since I meant to post this long ago, I've gained 3lbs and am still at 9% body fat. That's being two weeks into it. This is my stack, if youre curious. Power on!
Wheybolic extreme 60 (not in raw line, but an awesome protein)
Wheybolic extreme 60
Similar Forum Threads
- By Srt4Muscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:42 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum AnabolicsReplies: 344Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:01 PM
- By aspire210 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
- By New Body in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:51 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:30 PM