Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Hey guys how's it going new to the site just went through a big move and between work and the family haven't been able to get out much just getting back in the gym a few months ago two hours a day six days a week no push and pull all the good stuff but and kinda stuck wondering if there's any good advice out there before I'm willing to take the step ya know but am willing to listen to advice

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Thanks man and advice on suppy I'm already using a ISP protein no explode creatine and getting my diet back in order it's just hard to work and hit it everyday what will help with recovery time if I only take one day off

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man and advice on suppy I'm already using a ISP protein no explode creatine and getting my diet back in order it's just hard to work and hit it everyday what will help with recovery time if I only take one day off
Why are you trying to hit it every day? Especialy if you say that it hard to with work? Work out 4-5x a week max. Rest, food, and sleep will be what helps recover you.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Foam roll, stretch, and cardio. The three biggest things you can do for recovery and health that way to many people don't do.

20 minutes minimum of foam rolling daily
20 minutes minimum of cardio 3 days a week
And at least 30 seconds if stretching per muscle after exercise.