Terminix and Testosterone

Cable100k

Awards
My apartment was treated today with Terminix. Its killing flies in mid air and makes me wonder what it does to the human body? Any thoughts? Lower T maybe?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah I'm sure your doc will buy that one lol

Cable100k

Awards
Haha what? I'm not trying to get trt. Just wondering if there are any effects on hormones or health in general.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude there's entire websites devoted to learning how to drop your levels low for a test. Don't sit around breathing bug poison trying to do it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Most pesticides are chemically engineered to wreak havoc on bugs and not harm humans nowadays lol. Like when a house gets tented for termites or bugs the gas they use dies for the lack of a better word on my part lol and becomes harmless to people

macdady

macdady

Awards
Dude there's entire websites devoted to learning how to drop your levels low for a test. Don't sit around breathing bug poison trying to do it.
I got bit by a mosquito. Do I have tow t now?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't do all the free range organic stuff. I only eat food that made insects stomach's explode!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True story: Flame away too...
Last October after my injury in July, I was not taking good care of myself and I also developed hyperthyroidism. I felt awful all the time. I jumped on the opportunity to see a urologist and get my levels checked. Ive been in healthcare since 05 so I know who to go to. Test was 258. Doc wrote me a 6 month script for enth@200mg per ml.
Before we started me on TRT, we rechecked and it had shot up to almost 600. He said hold off. But I had 6 vials of pharma grade ready anytime I came up with non-insurance price: a measly $89
I procrastinated and let every one of them lapse. So now that I'm getting ready to cycle, I paid close to $200 for 600mg a week/12 weeks. And it was probably made in a bathtub.

macdady

macdady

Awards
True story: Flame away too...
Last October after my injury in July, I was not taking good care of myself and I also developed hyperthyroidism. I felt awful all the time. I jumped on the opportunity to see a urologist and get my levels checked. Ive been in healthcare since 05 so I know who to go to. Test was 258. Doc wrote me a 6 month script for enth@200mg per ml.
Before we started me on TRT, we rechecked and it had shot up to almost 600. He said hold off. But I had 6 vials of pharma grade ready anytime I came up with non-insurance price: a measly $89
I procrastinated and let every one of them lapse. So now that I'm getting ready to cycle, I paid close to $200 for 600mg a week/12 weeks. And it was probably made in a bathtub.
Smooth lol... unfortunately Mac doesn't have insurance so I'll always be getting mine from the bathtub man lol