Small feet, average hands, huge body?

billquin

Awards
Hello, the other day i was sitting next to my 6'3 260 pound friend and i noticed how much bigger my feet were and are hands are the same size.
I am 5'11 about 195 pounds with nearly size 14 feet, while my friend at 6'3 260 pounds lean has size 11 feet and his hands are the same size as mine which are slightly above average.

Is this normal? has anyone ever seen something like this before? I was told Small feet means a small frame but this is clearly not the case with him, his feet may not be THAT small but for his size they sure are.
So does this mean feet or hand size really have no saying on how big a persons frame is?

Thanks in advance guys!

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
I'm five foot eight inches with size 13.5 shoes

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
im 6'0 280-290#.......i wear a size nine shoe and have small hands, wriste and ankles.......

typ. endomorph body, "a human physical type (somatotype) tending toward roundness, as determined by the physique-classification system developed by American psychologist W.H. Sheldon. The extreme endomorph has a body as nearly globular as humanly possible; he has a round head, a large, round abdomen, large internal organs relative to his size, rather short arms and legs with fat upper arms and thighs, but slender wrists and ankles. Under normal conditions the endormorphic individual has a great deal of body fat, but he is not simply a fat person; if starved, he remains an endomorph, only thinner"

billquin

Awards
wow ok so its not to uncommon than. Anyone else feel like responding go for it