jsunsuper1

Awards
Hello All... New to the forum but old to bodybuilding. 38 years old and getting back into things hard core. Looking for support and tips. I've used many legal (and otherwise) substances over the years to enhance my physical appearance. Looking for fresh info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome. What are your initial short term goals, as well as your long term goals?

jsunsuper1

Awards
Welcome. What are your initial short term goals, as well as your long term goals?
I've got to get my bf down to a reasonable level. I'd like to get my 233 lbs down to under 200. When I first started lifting back in the day I had a hard time putting anything on. Now my metabolism is fighting against me. As far as lifting goals go I'd like to get back to where I was in my prime. Nothing spectacular but it felt good.

backbaycopley

backbaycopley

Awards
Prime... don't we all.
I'm not too far from your age, we just gotta make do!

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Also new to the site and happy to be here am looking for a little advice and wisdom from some pros if possible been out of the world for a little bit trying to kick my own ass back in to shape but keep getting stuck but that's neither here nor there got forever for that right how does everyone like this site seen a lot of forums but this is the first I've joined