ACNE

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had 3 epidural steroid injections
consisting of cortisone, anisthetics and who knows what else for treatment to a ruptured cervical disc.
A few weeks after my first injection I started to get severe acne on my arms and a little on my back and a little under the chin.

My question is If I am prone to breaking out from that stuff will I be succeptible to more acne with using other steroids?

Thanks

sarge

Awards
i can`t see a cotisone shot giving you acne.test is the worst for causing acne.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing to happen with a deca pac followed by the shot and then another deca pack.. And to answer your question, no I don't think you would be but I would get some B5 and have it on hand...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
tanning bed kills all acne for me. just go once and get burnt (mildly) and than 2x week after that for the duration of cycle and pct.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tanning bed kills all acne for me. just go once and get burnt (mildly) and than 2x week after that for the duration of cycle and pct.
I used to work in a tanning salon.
Man that was a fun job...anyway, ya tanning helps with acne but let me give you some advice on your advice to me:
#1 NEVER BURN unless you want to greatly increase your risk for skin cancer!
#2 TANNING without burning or in moderation not only is less painfull and safer but you get better results as well.

It is a high misconception that people think they have to "BURN" first to kickstart their tan. Let me say it again BURNING is very bad for you and has no possitive effects what so ever! It can be defined as an injury on top of a tan (if there is anything left of the tan) and can be compared to smoking!

On another note (feel like I just stole my own thread lol) thanks for the advice about B5,
and yes epidural steroid injections are very well known to cause acne.

Thanks for the input bros!

more is welcome....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
B5 never did a thing for me but even when I was getting those NASTY pustuals I took Doxicyline 100mg a day and in 7 days almost entirely cleared up. Then I did 100mg EOD and it kept it away.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I tried B5 for 6 months at 1.5-2g/day, no results whatsoever.

I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser from a dermatologist site on my face & shoulders. When on cycle, I use tetracycline too. The combo works very well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11