Stack question. . .

Buff Ganja

Awards
What's up guys? I'll just get straight to the point here...
Dhea 50mg caps, tribulus pro by Universal Nutrition (always has worked for me), mucuna pruriens 336 -15% l-dopa.

Ive been taking DHEA for over a year. I take a few weeks off here and there but I mainly cycle the dosages not the caps all together. I'm 32 goin on 33 soon and has done wonders for me. Tribuls has always come & gone with me since I was younger and has always worked.

Once I started taking those two together my strengths and muscle (not toto mention libido) gains have been good and steady. Now I want to start throwing in the mucuna to see what I can do in as little as a months time.

I've been researching but can't find anyone that's done all three stacked together so I'm hoping to see some feedback and such. Maybe even dosing times. While I'm on times I can't take anything at bed, that's where the side affects come in. Gasp for air, nightmares etc. Latest I take anything is roughly 3-4 hours before bed. I also do two-a-days for a few weeks then a week off and repeat...

Thanks guys in advance...
-Buff Ganja

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Do you smoke the Ganja? cuse that is horrible for test levels

Buff Ganja

Awards
I do when I have it. Hasnt affected my test as of yet. So to answer my own questions of this stack... its amazing! My strength gains keep increasin, body fat keeps lowering and my gains ininuscle have been great. My vascularity is coming through more and more every day. My libido is through the roof.
For example, I military pressed 175 as if it were nothing yesterday, which was back day so I'm going to see what I can do on shoulder day with it.
To all that may want to find a great strength and muscle building stack, this is the one.