i want use clen with tren, any guy can give a tips?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

i want use clen with tren, any guy can give a tips?

HERE IS THE THING, PLS IF YOU WILL REPLY CHANGED YOU DIET BLA BLA PLS DONT REPLY, I TRIED ALL KIND OF PRODUCT OF GNC. MY WEIGHT IS 245, BUT IM BIG GUY, IM 6'1''. MY GOLS ARE 205. SINCE I WAS 21 IM INTO A GYM BUT NOT ALWAYS, SOMETIME I JUST DONT SEE NO RESULTS AND JUST LEAVE IT.I DID VERY GOOD DIET I LOST ABOUT 20 BUT GAIN AGAIN,I DO HARD WORK CAUSE MY JOB IS NOT EASY JOB. I HAVE FRIEND THAT TOLD ME YOU COULD USED THOSES "PILLS'' I DONT WANT LOOK LIKE HULK HELL NOT. I JUST WANT LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS AND CUT, BUT I GUESS I NEED A BOOSTER.CAN ANY WANT GIVE THE PROPER USE FOR IT? IM STILL IN THE GYM BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST WORKING IN THE GYM PLUS GO WORK IS DOUBLE WORK OUT, NOW IM NOT WITH A DIET CAUSE MY BODY ASK FOR MORE ENERGY.I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE HOW I EAT, BUT THAT WHAT I WANT, SOMEONE TO GIVE A GOOD DIET, AND TELL ME HOW USES THOSES "PILLS" AND PLS IF YOU WILL RESPOND WITH STUPID B.S. PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND DONT WASTE MINE. EVEN IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT IM STUPID IM OK WITH IT. ANYWAY I WILL TRY THESES PRODUCTS JUST SOMEONE TELL ME PROPER USE. THANK YOU!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Go to "body building . Com" they can help you out ;-)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You talk about wasting time but yet you want to run product to cut weight but not adjust your diet to keep your weight once you get there? I can guarantee you that as soon as you are done with your cycle, you will ballon right back up if you can't get your diet in check.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

change your diet...

oh and learn english. if i use all caps, will you listen?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hello comrade Im here to provide hand of helping! First buy big suppository full of nutrients. Bigger the Better. Ignore diet completely, butt pill will take care of work. Second forget gym! Do you think great Ivan Draco Soviet Hero spent time in gym? Well maybe little but he spent time punching little people. For motivation here is picture of Russian president riding bear! 6506571_700b.jpg
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Hello comrade Im here to provide hand of helping! First buy big suppository full of nutrients. Bigger the Better. Ignore diet completely, butt pill will take care of work. Second forget gym! Do you think great Ivan Draco Soviet Hero spent time in gym? Well maybe little but he spent time punching little people. For motivation here is picture of Russian president riding bear! 6506571_700b.jpg
    can you please help set up my next training cycle
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

Really?
    Have a good day!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Strong first post.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.12%

Too capitalized; didn't read.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

Fix your diet first...based on this post you have no clue as to what you are doing. Go read a lot then look at something like 11oxo or 11kt to start with..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

LOLIWANTMADGAINZ I WANNA BE SWOLE SO BLAHNLAHBLAHTRENCLENSUPERDROLR ABLE RABLE PROTEIN ROIDZ RAG ERR
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.6%

I stopped at gols...
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

this is the problem with some people instead give some helps start with all crap, if you sign for this forum is for help no to said whatever comes from your ass.just to let you know my English is not perfect cause I didn't born here. but I know 3 language. soo before be judge this is not grammar forum.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

I did thx, for your help
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

thx. I post this to give a shot. if I can start one of my cycle, to be honest, I start clen/tourine
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

people are very funny. pls one more time if you wont give good advice don't reply.
    let me honest with you guys. I started clen day,1,2,(40)day3,4(80),day5-14(120mcg)(Add tourine) I was feeling little headaches fist two days, now im taking now 120 a days, but now im feeling better for some reason, even when I do cardio my hr is under 100(well that's what last 3 machines show)I feel more energy, no side effect at all. I diet I believe is not bad, under 1000 calorie a day, I drink I lot water, if this is normal, I thought that if I increase my dose I will have more high hart rate, fist 3 days machine show me about 173 hrate. of course after I finish with day 14, 2 wks off clen, then come back with 80 fist day. any help?? then when I finish 2 cycle I will take I list 3 months off then go with anavar, so far im feeling + is about a week and I lost about 9lbs, I have pict of me that I will post before and after. my diet right now is not a problem, just advice thank you
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Quote Originally Posted by jevillo View Post
    people are very funny. pls one more time if you wont give good advice don't reply.
    let me honest with you guys. I started clen day,1,2,(40)day3,4(80),day5-14(120mcg)(Add tourine) I was feeling little headaches fist two days, now im taking now 120 a days, but now im feeling better for some reason, even when I do cardio my hr is under 100(well that's what last 3 machines show)I feel more energy, no side effect at all. I diet I believe is not bad, under 1000 calorie a day, I drink I lot water, if this is normal, I thought that if I increase my dose I will have more high hart rate, fist 3 days machine show me about 173 hrate. of course after I finish with day 14, 2 wks off clen, then come back with 80 fist day. any help?? then when I finish 2 cycle I will take I list 3 months off then go with anavar, so far im feeling + is about a week and I lost about 9lbs, I have pict of me that I will post before and after. my diet right now is not a problem, just advice thank you
    Add some K glutamate
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%

ok real talk your 6'1 245 lbs and eating under 1000Cals? do you even know what you are talking about?...
    Rep For IronFlex
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

I said i believe. But should be around maybe little more. Im eating little. Break fast learn share. Gnc (already made) 170. Afternoon around 1pm,piece chicken(grill)with broocoolli,sometime beans. Before go gym cup of whole grain of cereal or oatmeal . Around 6pm chicken, salad,avocado1/4. Before go to the bed broccoli with little turkey , just to calm my hungry, my day and 10pm and start about 7am. I said i think im around 1000 not sure cause i dont count it. I drink i lot water, plus sometimes i add "nopalina" to the water. Like i said if you dont nothing to help dont reply. I run cardio 30-45min a day plus 1 hour weight.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

Thx
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post
    Add some K glutamate
    Thx
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%

With how big you are you need to eat more to keep your metabolism up. The kind of starvation that you are putting your body through is going to really minimalize your weight loss. Also FYI here is what taurine does http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition...-guide-taurine
    Rep For IronFlex
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.91%

Quote Originally Posted by jevillo View Post
    HERE IS THE THING, PLS IF YOU WILL REPLY CHANGED YOU DIET BLA BLA PLS DONT REPLY, I TRIED ALL KIND OF PRODUCT OF GNC. MY WEIGHT IS 245, BUT IM BIG GUY, IM 6'1''. MY GOLS ARE 205. SINCE I WAS 21 IM INTO A GYM BUT NOT ALWAYS, SOMETIME I JUST DONT SEE NO RESULTS AND JUST LEAVE IT.I DID VERY GOOD DIET I LOST ABOUT 20 BUT GAIN AGAIN,I DO HARD WORK CAUSE MY JOB IS NOT EASY JOB. I HAVE FRIEND THAT TOLD ME YOU COULD USED THOSES "PILLS'' I DONT WANT LOOK LIKE HULK HELL NOT. I JUST WANT LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS AND CUT, BUT I GUESS I NEED A BOOSTER.CAN ANY WANT GIVE THE PROPER USE FOR IT? IM STILL IN THE GYM BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST WORKING IN THE GYM PLUS GO WORK IS DOUBLE WORK OUT, NOW IM NOT WITH A DIET CAUSE MY BODY ASK FOR MORE ENERGY.I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE HOW I EAT, BUT THAT WHAT I WANT, SOMEONE TO GIVE A GOOD DIET, AND TELL ME HOW USES THOSES "PILLS" AND PLS IF YOU WILL RESPOND WITH STUPID B.S. PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND DONT WASTE MINE. EVEN IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT IM STUPID IM OK WITH IT. ANYWAY I WILL TRY THESES PRODUCTS JUST SOMEONE TELL ME PROPER USE. THANK YOU!
    I wouldn't run clen while on tren. Look into ephedra I get great results from it without the sides from clen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. tren/??? any help with questions
    By loki515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM
  3. Use of hCG with TRT, any chance of gyno?
    By VirginiaMan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 08:49 PM
  4. maybe you guys can give some good advice
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 07:16 AM
  5. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 09:32 AM