i want use clen with tren, any guy can give a tips?

jevillo

Awards
HERE IS THE THING, PLS IF YOU WILL REPLY CHANGED YOU DIET BLA BLA PLS DONT REPLY, I TRIED ALL KIND OF PRODUCT OF GNC. MY WEIGHT IS 245, BUT IM BIG GUY, IM 6'1''. MY GOLS ARE 205. SINCE I WAS 21 IM INTO A GYM BUT NOT ALWAYS, SOMETIME I JUST DONT SEE NO RESULTS AND JUST LEAVE IT.I DID VERY GOOD DIET I LOST ABOUT 20 BUT GAIN AGAIN,I DO HARD WORK CAUSE MY JOB IS NOT EASY JOB. I HAVE FRIEND THAT TOLD ME YOU COULD USED THOSES "PILLS'' I DONT WANT LOOK LIKE HULK HELL NOT. I JUST WANT LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS AND CUT, BUT I GUESS I NEED A BOOSTER.CAN ANY WANT GIVE THE PROPER USE FOR IT? IM STILL IN THE GYM BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST WORKING IN THE GYM PLUS GO WORK IS DOUBLE WORK OUT, NOW IM NOT WITH A DIET CAUSE MY BODY ASK FOR MORE ENERGY.I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE HOW I EAT, BUT THAT WHAT I WANT, SOMEONE TO GIVE A GOOD DIET, AND TELL ME HOW USES THOSES "PILLS" AND PLS IF YOU WILL RESPOND WITH STUPID B.S. PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND DONT WASTE MINE. EVEN IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT IM STUPID IM OK WITH IT. :) ANYWAY I WILL TRY THESES PRODUCTS JUST SOMEONE TELL ME PROPER USE. THANK YOU!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You talk about wasting time but yet you want to run product to cut weight but not adjust your diet to keep your weight once you get there? I can guarantee you that as soon as you are done with your cycle, you will ballon right back up if you can't get your diet in check.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
change your diet...

oh and learn english. if i use all caps, will you listen?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hello comrade Im here to provide hand of helping! First buy big suppository full of nutrients. Bigger the Better. Ignore diet completely, butt pill will take care of work. Second forget gym! Do you think great Ivan Draco Soviet Hero spent time in gym? Well maybe little but he spent time punching little people. For motivation here is picture of Russian president riding bear! 6506571_700b.jpg

Reactions: dds
dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Hello comrade Im here to provide hand of helping! First buy big suppository full of nutrients. Bigger the Better. Ignore diet completely, butt pill will take care of work. Second forget gym! Do you think great Ivan Draco Soviet Hero spent time in gym? Well maybe little but he spent time punching little people. For motivation here is picture of Russian president riding bear! View attachment 85449
can you please help set up my next training cycle:09:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Strong first post.....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Fix your diet first...based on this post you have no clue as to what you are doing. Go read a lot then look at something like 11oxo or 11kt to start with..

hawks21

Awards
LOLIWANTMADGAINZ I WANNA BE SWOLE SO BLAHNLAHBLAHTRENCLENSUPERDROLRABLE RABLE PROTEIN ROIDZ RAG ERR

jevillo

Awards
this is the problem with some people instead give some helps start with all crap, if you sign for this forum is for help no to said whatever comes from your ass.just to let you know my English is not perfect cause I didn't born here. but I know 3 language. soo before be judge this is not grammar forum.

jevillo

Awards
thx. I post this to give a shot. if I can start one of my cycle, to be honest, I start clen/tourine

jevillo

Awards
people are very funny. pls one more time if you wont give good advice don't reply.
let me honest with you guys. I started clen day,1,2,(40)day3,4(80),day5-14(120mcg)(Add tourine) I was feeling little headaches fist two days, now im taking now 120 a days, but now im feeling better for some reason, even when I do cardio my hr is under 100(well that's what last 3 machines show)I feel more energy, no side effect at all. I diet I believe is not bad, under 1000 calorie a day, I drink I lot water, if this is normal, I thought that if I increase my dose I will have more high hart rate, fist 3 days machine show me about 173 hrate. of course after I finish with day 14, 2 wks off clen, then come back with 80 fist day. any help?? then when I finish 2 cycle I will take I list 3 months off then go with anavar, so far im feeling + is about a week and I lost about 9lbs, I have pict of me that I will post before and after. my diet right now is not a problem, just advice thank you

hawks21

Awards
people are very funny. pls one more time if you wont give good advice don't reply.
let me honest with you guys. I started clen day,1,2,(40)day3,4(80),day5-14(120mcg)(Add tourine) I was feeling little headaches fist two days, now im taking now 120 a days, but now im feeling better for some reason, even when I do cardio my hr is under 100(well that's what last 3 machines show)I feel more energy, no side effect at all. I diet I believe is not bad, under 1000 calorie a day, I drink I lot water, if this is normal, I thought that if I increase my dose I will have more high hart rate, fist 3 days machine show me about 173 hrate. of course after I finish with day 14, 2 wks off clen, then come back with 80 fist day. any help?? then when I finish 2 cycle I will take I list 3 months off then go with anavar, so far im feeling + is about a week and I lost about 9lbs, I have pict of me that I will post before and after. my diet right now is not a problem, just advice thank you
Add some K glutamate

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ok real talk your 6'1 245 lbs and eating under 1000Cals? do you even know what you are talking about?...

jevillo

Awards
I said i believe. But should be around maybe little more. Im eating little. Break fast learn share. Gnc (already made) 170. Afternoon around 1pm,piece chicken(grill)with broocoolli,sometime beans. Before go gym cup of whole grain of cereal or oatmeal . Around 6pm chicken, salad,avocado1/4. Before go to the bed broccoli with little turkey , just to calm my hungry, my day and 10pm and start about 7am. I said i think im around 1000 not sure cause i dont count it. I drink i lot water, plus sometimes i add "nopalina" to the water. Like i said if you dont nothing to help dont reply. I run cardio 30-45min a day plus 1 hour weight.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
HERE IS THE THING, PLS IF YOU WILL REPLY CHANGED YOU DIET BLA BLA PLS DONT REPLY, I TRIED ALL KIND OF PRODUCT OF GNC. MY WEIGHT IS 245, BUT IM BIG GUY, IM 6'1''. MY GOLS ARE 205. SINCE I WAS 21 IM INTO A GYM BUT NOT ALWAYS, SOMETIME I JUST DONT SEE NO RESULTS AND JUST LEAVE IT.I DID VERY GOOD DIET I LOST ABOUT 20 BUT GAIN AGAIN,I DO HARD WORK CAUSE MY JOB IS NOT EASY JOB. I HAVE FRIEND THAT TOLD ME YOU COULD USED THOSES "PILLS'' I DONT WANT LOOK LIKE HULK HELL NOT. I JUST WANT LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS AND CUT, BUT I GUESS I NEED A BOOSTER.CAN ANY WANT GIVE THE PROPER USE FOR IT? IM STILL IN THE GYM BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST WORKING IN THE GYM PLUS GO WORK IS DOUBLE WORK OUT, NOW IM NOT WITH A DIET CAUSE MY BODY ASK FOR MORE ENERGY.I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE HOW I EAT, BUT THAT WHAT I WANT, SOMEONE TO GIVE A GOOD DIET, AND TELL ME HOW USES THOSES "PILLS" AND PLS IF YOU WILL RESPOND WITH STUPID B.S. PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND DONT WASTE MINE. EVEN IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT IM STUPID IM OK WITH IT. :) ANYWAY I WILL TRY THESES PRODUCTS JUST SOMEONE TELL ME PROPER USE. THANK YOU!
I wouldn't run clen while on tren. Look into ephedra I get great results from it without the sides from clen.