What's your favorite song to get pumped??

jamalgq

Awards
Just wonderibng what people here were listening to when they go to the gym to psyched up??
I prefer to listen to some heavy trance , or some nice breaks that keep me going .

Then again the new eminem cd isn't bad . I like to play that song puke. It's about how his ex girl makes him puke when he thinks of her. That just brings up so old painful memories and I just put it on repeat and rage out at the gym!! It's great!!

So what do you have in your mp3 player?????:think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard rock all the way bro. Put in Godsmack's re-align song and in seconds your just wanting to kill something.

jamalgq

Awards
i'm gonna have to check that one out, I like godsmack but im not familiar with that one.

jamalgq

Awards
no wait i'm an idiot I totally know this song, it def gets you going though , thats the truth. I have it on a couple of my mixes

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Smooth Jazz. Nothing gets me in the zone like some Brian Culbertson and Richard Elliot.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I alway hum the Marine Corps hym, lol.

Rock

Awards
Metallica-One does it for me. Also listen to a lot of Korn.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Check out "superbeast" by white zombie, makes you like this :twisted:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Just wonderibng what people here were listening to when they go to the gym to psyched up??
I prefer to listen to some heavy trance , or some nice breaks that keep me going .

Then again the new eminem cd isn't bad . I like to play that song puke. It's about how his ex girl makes him puke when he thinks of her. That just brings up so old painful memories and I just put it on repeat and rage out at the gym!! It's great!!

So what do you have in your mp3 player?????:think:
whats some good trance?

SeaHawk22

Awards
Let the bodies hit the floor. Forget who it is by. :think:
Korn
Limp
Slip Knot
Tupac

beats the fucking music my gym plays
Elton John
umm Sheena Easton (those of us who are over 24 u might know her) if you dont just come to my gym she is the annoying bitch comeing out of the speakers! lol

SeaHawk22

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
by the late dave williams, i believe his name was. 30 y/o.

BryanFury

Awards
Zao, Deicide, Lamb of God, Time in Malta, Hatebreed, Damageplan, DevilDriver, Chaimara, Stemm, Caliban, Brick Bath, Hatfield...I just got in so those are in no particular order with no promises of correct spelling. Those are bands, obviously, most songs by any of them work.

jamalgq

Awards
whats some good trance?
oakenfold, digiweed, dj baby anne (breaks) , micro, kenny ken , daringa ( spelled wrong and more drum n bass), kenny palmer ,craig paxton , lee warren , sup - press ( drum n bass) and thats what i have off the top of my head

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
oakenfold, digiweed, dj baby anne (breaks) , micro, kenny ken , daringa ( spelled wrong and more drum n bass), kenny palmer ,craig paxton , lee warren , sup - press ( drum n bass) and thats what i have off the top of my head
sample playlist for cardio -

seal, crazy(acoustic)
creed, torn
7mary3, cumbersome
saliva, always
tom petty, breakdown
stabbing westward, what do i
have to do
limp bizkit, my way

just the right combo of warmup, hit it, recover, hit it, recover

to hit the iron -

foo fighters, everlong(acoustic)
metallica, sanitarium
ice cube, good day
black sabbath, all moving parts
bubba sparks, ugly
limp bizkit, my generation
stone temple pilots, i stay away
disturbed, shout
qurashi, stick em up
ac/dc, have a drink on me

builtolast

Awards
Anything by Rage Against The Machine.
This young man beat me to the punch. That song where it goes like (can't remember the name) , "ALL!....HELL!....Can't stop us now!" is the best. I can't help put smile, and stack on like 15 extra plates the barbell!!! :rant:

Pirate

Awards
Tool - 46&2, ANYTHING From Rage Against The Machine

-Pirate

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Metallica, sandman!!! also anything techno, helps when your on the stepper, level 13 for 45 mins........:)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hmn, some personal favorites....

system of a down - toxicity
rage against the machine - bulls on parade
metallica - anything
korn - whole greatest hits cd
godsmack - damn near anything
bush - razorblade suitcase album
creed - torn, what if
nickelback - what you do
perfect circle - the outsider, weak & powerless
alice in chains - anything
disturbed - stupify
GNR - anything
ZZ Top - greatest hits

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
what's wrong with that? i sound off cadence on the treadmill too. and i'm a civilian now. damn.
I haze my family. If my wife pisses me off I make her drop and give me 20. Then I spit on her and tell her how pathetic she is. My daughter is 13 months old, but that doesn't stop me from making her drink formula til she pukes. Discliplne, discipline, discipline. As far as the green on green goes do you wear those cute little silkies? Or the sweats with the neat little USMC logos? I don't wear them in the gym because I like to wear them in public instead. People must be impressed because they're always looking at me.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
any rage against the machine song.....

you can't tell me you get fired up when you hear "**** you I won't do what ya tell me!"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I haze my family. If my wife pisses me off I make her drop and give me 20. Then I spit on her and tell her how pathetic she is. My daughter is 13 months old, but that doesn't stop me from making her drink formula til she pukes. Discliplne, discipline, discipline. As far as the green on green goes do you wear those cute little silkies? Or the sweats with the neat little USMC logos? I don't wear them in the gym because I like to wear them in public instead. People must be impressed because they're always looking at me.
and you're telling me i went too far. :nono:

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
err

Slayer
Raised fist
anything Speed punk
sublime
anything old New York Hardcore
8 foot Sativa
Marilyn Manson
Linkin Park
Ihate my gym- playing faggy pop

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, but i wear the silky ones, the extra short ones that fit on skin tight. i wear an extra small green USMC logo skivvie shirt, that has a pic of a devil dog on the back. running in my boots, with black socks mind you, can't upset the motivators. with a handy dandy reflector belt as required by MCO 19G.F19C-17.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
oh, but i wear the silky ones, the extra short ones that fit on skin tight. i wear an extra small green USMC logo skivvie shirt, that has a pic of a devil dog on the back. running in my boots, with black socks mind you, can't upset the motivators. with a handy dandy reflector belt as required by MCO 19G.F19C-17.
You've brought a tear to a young Marines eye. Because once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi brother.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boots and Utes all the way when I was in. Now sometimes I may wear my yellow platoon shirt from boot camp, you know the ones the DI's wore.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Boots and Utes all the way when I was in. Now sometimes I may wear my yellow platoon shirt from boot camp, you know the ones the DI's wore.
2nd Battalion, right? can't remember for sure. but yeah, i remember those shirts.

knox

Awards
  • Established
i certainly thought there would be some soil fans out there or even flaw.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
For awhile my CD player in my home gym room has played Robin Trower's "Bridge of Sighs" album while I work out. Yes I still call them "albums"!

Most of the groups you guys listen too I've never even heard of.... you sure you guys are old enough for free weights? <g>

Greenguy

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
For awhile my CD player in my home gym room has played Robin Trower's "Bridge of Sighs" album while I work out. Yes I still call them "albums"!

Most of the groups you guys listen too I've never even heard of.... you sure you guys are old enough for free weights? <g>

Greenguy
bridge of sighs!!!
damn!!!
there's a blast.
that album was playing the first time a girl asked me for sex.
thx for the memory.:cheers:

DougMan

Awards
I would recommend Thunderkiss '65 by White Zombie.
Second on the Rage Against the Machine.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Deftones...
Bloody cape
7 words
Head up
Ahmnisty

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i like flaw's first cd. I really don't care for their newest however. I think Payback is without a doubt their best song.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I used to have an older Marine Corps Cadence cassette tape that I used to listen to when I jogged. I also own my DI's 3d Bn, M Co sweatshirt! I idolized this guy when I was in boot camp, I had to ask him for it when I graduated. I still wear it proud, 12 years later...:thumbsup:

As for the music.... Bridge of sighs.... What a classic!! My parents raised me on that!
Now, I prefer it a little harder though.
Judas Priest (they have a new CD coming out in March I think..)
Iron Maiden
Black Label Society
Korn
G&R

Cardio-
Paul Oakenfold
Chemical Brothers
Lords Of Acid
Prodigy