What's your favorite song to get pumped??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. What's your favorite song to get pumped??


    Just wonderibng what people here were listening to when they go to the gym to psyched up??
    I prefer to listen to some heavy trance , or some nice breaks that keep me going .

    Then again the new eminem cd isn't bad . I like to play that song puke. It's about how his ex girl makes him puke when he thinks of her. That just brings up so old painful memories and I just put it on repeat and rage out at the gym!! It's great!!


    So what do you have in your mp3 player?????


  2. Hard rock all the way bro. Put in Godsmack's re-align song and in seconds your just wanting to kill something.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. i'm gonna have to check that one out, I like godsmack but im not familiar with that one.

  4. no wait i'm an idiot I totally know this song, it def gets you going though , thats the truth. I have it on a couple of my mixes

  5. Smooth Jazz. Nothing gets me in the zone like some Brian Culbertson and Richard Elliot.
    •   
       


  6. mary had a little lamb. classic.

  7. I alway hum the Marine Corps hym, lol.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I alway hum the Marine Corps hym, lol.

  9. Metallica-One does it for me. Also listen to a lot of Korn.

  10. fight til you die by pennywise

  11. Anything by Rage Against The Machine.

  12. Check out "superbeast" by white zombie, makes you like this

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jamalgq
    Just wonderibng what people here were listening to when they go to the gym to psyched up??
    I prefer to listen to some heavy trance , or some nice breaks that keep me going .

    Then again the new eminem cd isn't bad . I like to play that song puke. It's about how his ex girl makes him puke when he thinks of her. That just brings up so old painful memories and I just put it on repeat and rage out at the gym!! It's great!!


    So what do you have in your mp3 player?????
    whats some good trance?

  14. Let the bodies hit the floor. Forget who it is by.
    Korn
    Limp
    Slip Knot
    Tupac

    beats the ****ing music my gym plays
    Elton John
    umm Sheena Easton (those of us who are over 24 u might know her) if you dont just come to my gym she is the annoying bitch comeing out of the speakers! lol

    SeaHawk22

  15. drowning pool


  16. by the late dave williams, i believe his name was. 30 y/o.

  17. Zao, Deicide, Lamb of God, Time in Malta, Hatebreed, Damageplan, DevilDriver, Chaimara, Stemm, Caliban, Brick Bath, Hatfield...I just got in so those are in no particular order with no promises of correct spelling. Those are bands, obviously, most songs by any of them work.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    whats some good trance?
    oakenfold, digiweed, dj baby anne (breaks) , micro, kenny ken , daringa ( spelled wrong and more drum n bass), kenny palmer ,craig paxton , lee warren , sup - press ( drum n bass) and thats what i have off the top of my head

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jamalgq
    oakenfold, digiweed, dj baby anne (breaks) , micro, kenny ken , daringa ( spelled wrong and more drum n bass), kenny palmer ,craig paxton , lee warren , sup - press ( drum n bass) and thats what i have off the top of my head
    sample playlist for cardio -

    seal, crazy(acoustic)
    creed, torn
    7mary3, cumbersome
    saliva, always
    tom petty, breakdown
    stabbing westward, what do i
    have to do
    limp bizkit, my way

    just the right combo of warmup, hit it, recover, hit it, recover

    to hit the iron -

    foo fighters, everlong(acoustic)
    metallica, sanitarium
    ice cube, good day
    black sabbath, all moving parts
    bubba sparks, ugly
    limp bizkit, my generation
    stone temple pilots, i stay away
    disturbed, shout
    qurashi, stick em up
    ac/dc, have a drink on me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I alway hum the Marine Corps hym, lol.
    You make me sick.

    Personally any slipknot song will work for me.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by yankees3
    Anything by Rage Against The Machine.
    This young man beat me to the punch. That song where it goes like (can't remember the name) , "ALL!....HELL!....Can't stop us now!" is the best. I can't help put smile, and stack on like 15 extra plates the barbell!!!

  22. S A T U R D A Y NIGHT!!!

  23. PRODIGY "Diesel Power"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    You make me sick.

    Personally any slipknot song will work for me.
    I was being sarcastic, and I agree with slipknot.


  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I was being sarcastic, and I agree with slipknot.
    So was I, I actually love working out to Marine Corps cadence.

    "Up in the morning with the rising sun..."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 04:23 PM
  2. What is your favorite site to buy Serms?
    By JohnGordon30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:29 PM
  4. What's Your Favorite Supplement to Buy in Bulk?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM
  5. What's Your Favorite Song?
    By foo.c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Log in
Log in