I like like Bulknutrition Store..But the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really love bulknutrition.com. I have been a member over there for a couple years, before the new forum was put up. I stopped going there for a while because there are just so many idiots over there. I just started browsing over there again a few days ago, and man its gotten even worse!. The moderators are great and know their ****. A lot of the members though are just tards. I mean I read one post where a guy said he is gonna have to take at least 60mg of Superdrol!. WTF?. Sorry if I upset anyone by this post, but I just thought I would say whats on my mind. I think maybe a lot of people from bodybuilding.com went over to bulknutrition forums...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I really love bulknutrition.com. I have been a member over there for a couple years, before the new forum was put up. I stopped going there for a while because there are just so many idiots over there. I just started browsing over there again a few days ago, and man its gotten even worse!. The moderators are great and know their ****. A lot of the members though are just tards. I mean I read one post where a guy said he is gonna have to take at least 60mg of Superdrol!. WTF?. Sorry if I upset anyone by this post, but I just thought I would say whats on my mind. I think maybe a lot of people from bodybuilding.com went over to bulknutrition forums...
You have morons no matter where ya go, but I understand what your saying. Remember bulknutrition is a supps site first board second so their main focus isn't exactly the board.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put a oder in 6days ago and still no sight of the package or ship confirmation. I emailed mike once I guess I need to do it again. He's never been this slow

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's simply becoming second BB.com board

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
you guys should check out elitefitness. thats the scary version of bodybuilding.com.

instead of idiot teenagers asking how to take creatine, you have idiot teenagers asking how to stack dbol, test, m1t and tren for 16 weeks, and if ZMA is good enough for post cycle.

SeaHawk22

Awards
I also hate reading anything at 1fast because of the fricken colors. The black and green makes my eyes water.

SeaHawk22

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with ZMA for post cycle??????

;-)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thats strange. I cut and paste his user name and that worked as a link....Eugene56986. Try that one, thats for the 180 cap review. Well I figured it out. Thats just strange though. In order to get the link you have to cut and paste the persons user name on the list of reviews with all the names. I first thought to just cut and paste the address while on the specific review you wanted to link. Oh well, it works that way.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can change the skin to make it less irritating to your eyes.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you guys should check out elitefitness. thats the scary version of bodybuilding.com.

instead of idiot teenagers asking how to take creatine, you have idiot teenagers asking how to stack dbol, test, m1t and tren for 16 weeks, and if ZMA is good enough for post cycle.
oh yeah that guy Fanz over there cracks me the hell up doing tren for something like 42 weeks and supposedly has used a cattle gun to inject finaplix and that dude is or was a mod over there

azurescen

Awards
i've had great success with ordering from them. always get my stuff in three or four days with the cheapest shipping option.

but yes there are so many idiots on the board now its disturbing to say the least. you hardly ever even see the mods chime in on any of the threads anymore either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've had great success with ordering from them. always get my stuff in three or four days with the cheapest shipping option.

but yes there are so many idiots on the board now its disturbing to say the least. you hardly ever even see the mods chime in on any of the threads anymore either.
Yeah I don't think the mods even want to bother with the idiots anymore. They can explain the same things over and over again and the idiots just don't listen and continue to ask the same stupid questions...A lot of the threads over there I see make me happy to see the ban coming. I actually think they should shut down the bulknutrition forums. Also get rid of the reviews section, because a lot of the reviews are extremly biased. Well thats not the only reason...People also asking questions in the review section like its a message board!. If they just got rid of those two things and just concentrate on having the lowest prices and best shipping they would be a much better site!. Just my opinion, so don't get upset or anything. I know I can just ignore the forum and review sections, but to know that it is there just makes their reputation go down hill because they allow it stay up. It would also mean less headaches for the people that work on that stuff at bulknutrition. Don't get me wrong, I love bulknutrition.com its where I get 98% of my supplements!. Its just those two little things about it that just irritate the **** out of me.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where i can get me some of this new PCT? I hear its really good to take at the end of a cycle. Do u think i can stack it with my new thermotech? i am going to be so huge!!!

SeaHawk22

Awards
Is pct a bulker??? everyone told me not to cut calories when taking it??? :think:

SeaHawk22

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Placed order on Saturday. Haven't gotten anything on tracking yet. Will update if anything changes.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
if it was sent usps, they never update the tracking.

i got it one time and it said order shipped and gave usps tracking and it said billing info recieved for 3 days, then the package came the next day.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
There seem to be a lot of people expressing their built up frustration with lame boards lately....weird. :think:

As long as you're here, you can be sure we'll chase off all the trolls! :twisted:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The store has been pretty slow lately with orders. They also don't respond to emails like they used to. I don't know what going on over there. They must be having problems with the new location.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The store has been pretty slow lately with orders. They also don't respond to emails like they used to. I don't know what going on over there. They must be having problems with the new location.
I think they are catching up now. I had to call though about a few things to get a response. They used to respond to emails quick though. I am glad I order from them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny Reviews on Bulknutrion.com

I just thought I would post a few of these reviews. They are pretty funny.

THE_TRUTH this guy loves muscletech!. Ha! He gained 45 pounds in a month! Yeah fat right?

THE_TRUTH He also has some self-esteem issues!

Sir Gain-a-Lot This idiot is using formestane for PCT!.

penis44 Gee?. Ya think we should trust this guys review?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, there are a lot of idiots out there:frustrate

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I read them, but they're obviously just trolls (except the formestane guy). They have those at almost EVERY BOARD.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean by trolls, people who just come along and sign up just post a stupid review never to be heard from again?.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya i think its a combo of them not having email right away when they went to the new location and all the superdrol orders they are processing. Overall, 1fast has always been a great place for me to shop online. Never had a prob with them

oilstain

Awards
Wow, I really like the reviewer that mentions that he gets hot flashes during pct. Hmm, poor pct, increased estrogen, geting hot flashes, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE HIT MENOPAUSE!

...His name is Robert Paulson...

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
As long as you're here, you can be sure we'll chase off all the trolls! :twisted:[/QUOTE]
Thank you Jesus:thumbsup:

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
...His name is Robert Paulson...[/QUOTE]
Fight Club:cheers:

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
BB.com rip off!!!

I put a oder in 6days ago and still no sight of the package or ship confirmation. I emailed mike once I guess I need to do it again. He's never been this slow
A slow package is better than being ripped off completely like at bb.com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.