Gyno reversal with Forma Stanzol

surfingmiscer

Awards
Hey guys,

I have some gyno from my last cycle. It seems to be mostly water behind my puffy nipples.. I have had gyno before and it has come and gone. I tried using Forma Stanzol to see if it will kill it as I have heard great things- Especially being that it helps with Estro gyno/sides prolactin gyno/sides. I am almost three weeks in and started at 6 pumps a day and now at 8 pumps, working towards 10. I have not noticed any improvement with gyno, puffinees, water retention, etc. Would it be okay to drop the dose to 3-5 pumps a day to while I ween of the Forma Stanzol and do a typical Letro/Prami gyno protocol?

Other supps
Alpha protocol DAA/Fffenugreek/ Lj100
t-Force- Fadogia Agrestis

Thanks!!!

justmechillin

Try Formadrol Extreme and Hypertest along with 50-100mg zinc with 100mg b6.. If it was a weak cycle this should work just fine... DAA works good with this stuff also... Now if you want better results, eat all this on an empty stomach w/ 325mg aspirin 25mg of 7Keto Dhea and get on a treadmill... At around 5-7 laps at 3.7mph the sh!t will kick in and you will "KNOW" how well this stuff works......... ;-) FYI- I have been off a cycle for 3 weeks now and going up in strength...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I didn't get results from Forma Stanzol. Use letro or a combo of nolva and aromasin