whats your fav after workout meal?

1. whats your fav after workout meal?

mine would be 4 slices of bread, 2 bannannas, 4 huge smears of peanut butter and 2 smears of honey......its great after a heavy SQT or DL day

2. Steak and sweet potatoe

3. Mmm Pasta followed by some juicy and tender chicken.

Think ill hit gym now so i can eat my pw meal.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    mine would be 4 slices of bread, 2 bannannas, 4 huge smears of peanut butter and 2 smears of honey......its great after a heavy SQT or DL day
    Peperoni pizza, mozzarella sticks and spicy ranch.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Chocolate PB protein ice cream.

If its cheat meal time however... meatlovers panzarotti.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

6. teriyaki chicken followed by weight gainer

7. Mellow Mushroom's Magic Mystery Tour pizza with a couple pints of a hefty IPA.

Day to day, my post-workout meal is usually a couple slices of sprouted grain bread coated in some Miracle Whip with six scrambled eggs on top.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Mellow Mushroom's Magic Mystery Tour pizza with a couple pints of a hefty IPA.

Day to day, my post-workout meal is usually a couple slices of sprouted grain bread coated in some Miracle Whip with six scrambled eggs on top.
    YES! Mellow Mushroom is the spot. I would add a soft pretzel and beer cheese to that also

9. Chipotle
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. 1) BBQ Ribs, baked beans, and sweet potato fries
    2) Qdoba burrito, with extra beef and extra chicken, and dip it into queso sauce
    3) Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. 1/2 lb (pre cooked weight) of 85/15 ground turkey,
    1 cup brown rice pan fried in olive oil with 1 large egg and 1/3 cup of mixed veggies (sweetpeas limabeans diced carrots and corn)
    1 cup of juiced veggies (carrots, spinach, cucumber, red beats, parsley, broccoli and a little ginger root, lemon and green apple for micro nutrients)
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

12. seeing eveyone's post work out meals make me sad that I don't have the same muscle mass or testosterone to allow me your caloric consumption

13. Whatever I cook and then later another decent carb meal. Today was chicken curry with jasmine rice. About to cook a pizza.

14. Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    Steak and sweet potatoe
    same here

15. I use to drink Banana milk shake for strength and muscles. My trainer suggest me to drink to gain body weight and muscles. I do not eat pizzas, and other spicy things. I am only taking healthy and perfect body diet.

16. 32 oz of chocolate milk and then sometimes a chicken breast, hamburger patty, or steak and broccoli and a starch. If I am in a hurry, then I grab a Qdoba breakfast burrito or from a local guy, a steak burrito.

17. sketty and meatballs haumph!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

18. Burritos hands down

19. 1/4 cup almonds, 8 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 large cup iced coffee(black no sugar) 1 cup quinoa. A good solid 630 cals plus post workout protein shake and carb drink

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to Eat After Workout: The Post Workout Meal [Tips]
    By wolf2009 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:07 PM
  2. Whats your fav bulking routine? heres mine...
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. on TKD or CKD what's your pre/post workout meal
    By BoyFromAus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 08:23 PM
  4. whats your fav. YOGURT and why
    By spike01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:41 PM
  5. Whats Your Fav. Muscle Building Supplement???
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:42 PM