I am working on a cause and wanted to get peoples oipinion - AnabolicMinds.com

I am working on a cause and wanted to get peoples oipinion

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am working on a cause and wanted to get peoples oipinion

I need people to let me know if this story is to long or to perfect. I am working on a cause with in face book and before I post I wanted to see what people thought.

Our story:

We are in love! The proposal has happened, the date has been selected, and we are now in the process
    of planning our wedding! As many of you know or have experienced, weddings are not a cheap affair.
    And though we are starting from a modest place, we still have the dream of our perfect wedding day!
    But from the ring, to the engagement party, bachelor/bachelorette parties, apparel, wedding day costs,
    honeymoon and any/all incidentals in between, costs easily become substantial.
    Any of you who know or have known either James or I, know that we are “out-of-the-box” type of
    thinkers…so we decided to get creative. We had options: 1) We could minimize the wedding expenses
    by cutting the attendee list down to the bare minimum; 2) We could ask for donations from family and
    friends; 3) We could also apply for a wedding loan (regardless of the higher interest rates); or… 4) we
    could go “out of the box”.
    As you can guess, we went with option #4. And the solution we came across during an exhaustive
    search for our matrimonial dilemma, ended up being the simplest--and easily the most mutually
    beneficial--means to fund the wedding expenses. The best part is that we have the chance to involve
    everyone we love and care about, in this process--without costing anyone a dime! Our family and
    friends will forever be an integral part of our wedding story, of whom we will be forever grateful. And
    in show of our gratitude, we will be posting a board or listing in the wedding program, or utilizing some
    other public means to honor those who made the commencement of our life together possible.
    We discovered an online bank who has allowed us to partner up with them, to
    promote their services by incentivizing new customers with a $20 cash bonus--no strings attached.
    Simply order the debit card, activate it, make an initial deposit of $40 (to which you have total/
    immediate access to), and the bank will deposit an additional $20 onto that same card within 24 hours,
    as a thank you for your new business! There is no required time to maintain the account and no
    minimum balances required. Now how does this help to cover wedding costs you may ask? Well, in
    exchange for telling you about this promotion, they has agreed to ALSO support are cause and thank you donation
    into our Wedding Fund account! Everyone wins!

Estimated Items:
    1. Wedding ring
    2. Venue deposit
    3. Wedding dress
    4. Tux
    5. Bridal party apparel
    6. Engagement party
    7. Bachelor party
    8. Bachelorette party
    9. Photo/videographer
    10. Venue expenses
    11. Distant family flights
    12. Honeymoon

We have already begun the process and requested our own accounts, but in order to cover all
    the anticipated costs, our ultimate goal is to extend this $20 offer to at least 5,000 people or more. As
    you can guess, it’s not likely that between the two of us, we personally know 5,000 people…so we’d like
    to enlist the help of our friends and family to spread the word, offering others the chance to be a part of
    our wedding story as well!

(to be continued…?)
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its kind of confusing, so if you get 5000 people to sign up they will donate to your wedding? Also there's no mention of the "bank" name that people would need to go to. People don't trust Alot of to good to be true offers online, which this seems to be so I just don't see this working out. Congrats on the wedding though! I've been married for two years now and while its expensive, its worth it
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Its kind of confusing, so if you get 5000 people to sign up they will donate to your wedding? Also there's no mention of the "bank" name that people would need to go to. People don't trust Alot of to good to be true offers online, which this seems to be so I just don't see this working out. Congrats on the wedding though! I've been married for two years now and while its expensive, its worth it
    It's just a debit card and they hope by loading your account you use them as a preferred customer. In return they will help fund are wedding. 5000 people should make the mark. I already got my family and her family to help out so that's 50 people right there.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't get it.
    You said above "James and I."
    Does this mean what I think it means? Do you need two tuxes?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't get it.
    You said above "James and I."
    Does this mean what I think it means? Do you need two tuxes?
    My gf wrote it so I believe she was talking about me.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I just want to know people's opinion. I feel as though it may be me to short.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Anyone can take good photo's with todays camera. Even post on craigslist to find someone to take pictures and videos. And you can throw your own dj by asking guests when they rsvp to write down a song that reminds them of you or something. Even ask them to send photos of you or something like as well. All though the DIY wedding is cheaper and hard work. But knowing you save money on it , that you could use towards a home or something is a good feeling.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Simple solution. Love isn't real, don't get married . problem solved bud .
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Simple solution. Love isn't real, don't get married . problem solved bud .
    But my penis says differently
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post
    Anyone can take good photo's with todays camera. Even post on craigslist to find someone to take pictures and videos. And you can throw your own dj by asking guests when they rsvp to write down a song that reminds them of you or something. Even ask them to send photos of you or something like as well. All though the DIY wedding is cheaper and hard work. But knowing you save money on it , that you could use towards a home or something is a good feeling.
    Exactly. This is how we got it automated. So far we have 20 people who is in our wedding story out of 5000 so seems like people are open to my idea. Plus who doesn't want free cash?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Yeah! If you are near a local college, shoot a email off to a photo professor. I'm sure he would let some students even do it for projects or something.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    The story will be on a web site with details from the bank we worked with etc and before James and i finalize it James told me he wanted his anabolic minds family's opinion as he is on here 7 days a week and this board is what shaped him and got him to learn a lot and now I am learning from him as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win!
    By BigTex08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 11:48 AM
  2. thoughts on drinking beer and trying to get gains
    By maxx77 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:09 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:57 AM
  5. Deployed: Nutrition and wanting to get big.
    By VillainStroke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:04 PM