She is a woman...
    Oh. I feel dumb as **** now

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post

Oh. I feel dumb as **** now
    Haha! All good man... Didn't the AVI/s give it away?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

Haha! All good man... Didn't the AVI/s give it away?
    No I can't load pics or avis on my phone with am forum runner
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

No I can't load pics or avis on my phone with am forum runner
    Haha! Could've been worse...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jesus what kind of thread did I just talk into...
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Jesus what kind of thread did I just talk into...
    An I need to stfu cuz I'm a woman in a mans world and I can't talk about sex because it makes me look bad thread.I'm an attention whore.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm an attention whore.
    Bingo. What does she win, Alex?
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Bingo. What does she win, Alex?
    Lolz
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

An I need to stfu cuz I'm a woman in a mans world and I can't talk about sex because it makes me look bad thread.I'm an attention whore.
    Apparently you were a man for a moment also...
  10. Advanced Member

Let the girl have her fun. So she enjoys a little attention and likes to flirt - how does that make her different than a lot of other girls? The only thing different here is the venue.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Let the girl have her fun. So she enjoys a little attention and likes to flirt - how does that make her different than a lot of other girls? The only thing different here is the venue.
    I used to nail anything that moved. I can't judge nor would I anyway haha. Its 2013 not 1940
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  13. Advanced Member

Honestly, aren't we all attention whores??? How many of us go to the beach wearing sweats and a hoodie? I bet none lol
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I sorta see your point, OP. Enjoying the fruits of your labor. However, and this is a big however... I have to ask, what type of logic is this? Because in all honesty, I am a bit confused. OP's argument is basing everything off a gender equality issue? I've got to ask. Is this always the type of attention you're trying to attract? In every thread you participate in? By your standards, that is saying all the guys here are given a free pass to stir up drama and I can tell you this is not the case at all. IMHO, it is not necessary to attack and be aggressive out of the gate to get your points across. Unless you're doing it on purpose. From my perspective, you have been completely indifferent to any other opinion other your own. The gender argument doesn't apply here, so that angle is not going to work. Those wounds, it seems, are self inflicted and ego driven.
    Squats do a booty good.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

im not an attention wh0re, im just a sexy wh0re Lets flip this thread into a "Who is getting laid tonight " thread! Sex is sex, fawk it, its the most natural thing on earth. Girls are gonna be girls, they attention wh0re, beat around the bush, are indecisive , etc because they just dont know any better. Do what you please.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Honestly, aren't we all attention whores??? How many of us go to the beach wearing sweats and a hoodie? I bet none lol
    I do so I can play pocket pool.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

im not an attention wh0re, im just a sexy wh0re Lets flip this thread into a "Who is getting laid tonight " thread! Sex is sex, fawk it, its the most natural thing on earth. Girls are gonna be girls, they attention wh0re, beat around the bush, are indecisive , etc because they just dont know any better. Do what you please.
    I have a wife and very active sex life.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Hawt. Okay, most kinky thing done go.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I sorta see your point, OP. Enjoying the fruits of your labor. However, and this is a big however... I have to ask, what type of logic is this? Because in all honesty, I am a bit confused. OP's argument is basing everything off a gender equality issue? I've got to ask. Is this always the type of attention you're trying to attract? In every thread you participate in? By your standards, that is saying all the guys here are given a free pass to stir up drama and I can tell you this is not the case at all. IMHO, it is not necessary to attack and be aggressive out of the gate to get your points across. Unless you're doing it on purpose. From my perspective, you have been completely indifferent to any other opinion other your own. The gender argument doesn't apply here, so that angle is not going to work. Those wounds, it seems, are self inflicted and ego driven.
    I am not on here to get validation, reassurance, or be accepted by anyone. I don't need to prove my point to anyone. I have a potty mouth and so what. If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me. My ego is not wounded and I'm not going to let anyone dictate how I should feel about myself. I started this thread because I had gone on a date the previous weekend. If I was attacking, I'd be attacking every single comment that was made. I actually don't care because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna do me and if you take my jokes personally or too serious then that's on you. I never sat here and bashed anyone or judged anyone. I've always been very positive towards everyone.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Hawt. Okay, most kinky thing done go.
    I tried to bang a cactus while drunk. Yay college.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Me and my freshmen year roommate we would swap beds when we turn off the lights hahaha.
  22. Board Sponsor

Who hasnt?
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Me and my freshmen year roommate we would swap beds when we turn off the lights hahaha.
    Ever get caught?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

Ever get caught?
    Yeah. But it didn't matter since we had a bet who can bring the biggest girl. But they just wanted to get boned.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

My wife and I had sex on the first date. She couldn't resist my machismo....and we got plastered too lol.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    My wife and I had sex on the first date. She couldn't resist my machismo....and we got plastered too lol.
    Yeah when I get drunk I **** up and not wear condoms bad times. Had a std scare it wasn't fun. But it feels so good bareback
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I don't go to the beach, it bores me.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I don't go to the beach, it bores me.
    You sand of a beach!
  29. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

How was that supposed to work? Haha
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

How was that supposed to work? Haha
    Not very well.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I am not on here to get validation, reassurance, or be accepted by anyone. I don't need to prove my point to anyone. I have a potty mouth and so what. If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me. My ego is not wounded and I'm not going to let anyone dictate how I should feel about myself. I started this thread because I had gone on a date the previous weekend. If I was attacking, I'd be attacking every single comment that was made. I actually don't care because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna do me and if you take my jokes personally or too serious then that's on you. I never sat here and bashed anyone or judged anyone. I've always been very positive towards everyone.
    Just stop turning it into a male/ female issue. If anything the male attention whores (trolls) catch shlt alot faster and ALOT harsher on these boards,
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

My wife likes women as much as I do and loves watching and fantasizing about me banging chicks with and in front of her. True story, and it always end happily ever after with a hard on.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

My wife likes women as much as I do and loves watching and fantasizing about me banging chicks with and in front of her. True story, and it always end happily ever after with a hard on.
    I think that's super sexxxxy!!!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Just stop turning it into a male/ female issue. If anything the male attention whores (trolls) catch shlt alot faster and ALOT harsher on these boards,
    Fact.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Men dont respect sluts but if there's anything that they truly don't like its an attention whore. To be fair I believe the double standard exists because women CAN get sex when they want it. Its a choice. No matter what they can find a man to have sex with them at some point. However men have to earn sex to some degree. Take the woman out, buy em dinner lol whatever they usually have to put forth some effort. I do not believe that men have respect for women who have sex on the first date. Men like somewhat of a challenge. Is this always the case of course not. I guess there are a ton of factors to consider.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

That doesn't count
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

That doesn't count
    Gah fine.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Men dont respect sluts but if there's anything that they truly don't like its an attention whore. To be fair I believe the double standard exists because women CAN get sex when they want it. Its a choice. No matter what they can find a man to have sex with them at some point. However men have to earn sex to some degree. Take the woman out, buy em dinner lol whatever they usually have to put forth some effort. I do not believe that men have respect for women who have sex on the first date. Men like somewhat of a challenge. Is this always the case of course not. I guess there are a ton of factors to consider.
    If you are dating /going after a woman who expects that stuff you're going after the wrong kind. I've had buddies who only required my shirt and pants to be off. Those are the best
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Men like it better without "attention."
    BOARD TYRANT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Calories Burned Having Sex
    By Nelson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Better Sex from a good diet
    By Dr of Golf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:09 AM
  3. Transdermals and sex??
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 01:30 PM
  4. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM