Sex...

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    She is a woman...
    Oh. I feel dumb as **** now

  2. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post

    Oh. I feel dumb as **** now
    Haha! All good man... Didn't the AVI/s give it away?
  3. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    Haha! All good man... Didn't the AVI/s give it away?
    No I can't load pics or avis on my phone with am forum runner
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post

    No I can't load pics or avis on my phone with am forum runner
    Haha! Could've been worse...
  5. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,412
    Answers
    0

    Jesus what kind of thread did I just talk into...
  6. Registered User
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,815
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Jesus what kind of thread did I just talk into...
    An I need to stfu cuz I'm a woman in a mans world and I can't talk about sex because it makes me look bad thread.I'm an attention whore.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm an attention whore.
    Bingo. What does she win, Alex?
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

    Bingo. What does she win, Alex?
    Lolz
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    An I need to stfu cuz I'm a woman in a mans world and I can't talk about sex because it makes me look bad thread.I'm an attention whore.
    Apparently you were a man for a moment also...
  10. Registered User
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Answers
    0

    Let the girl have her fun. So she enjoys a little attention and likes to flirt - how does that make her different than a lot of other girls? The only thing different here is the venue.
  11. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Let the girl have her fun. So she enjoys a little attention and likes to flirt - how does that make her different than a lot of other girls? The only thing different here is the venue.
    I used to nail anything that moved. I can't judge nor would I anyway haha. Its 2013 not 1940
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  13. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0

    Honestly, aren't we all attention whores??? How many of us go to the beach wearing sweats and a hoodie? I bet none lol
  14. Registered User
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,694
    Answers
    0

    I sorta see your point, OP. Enjoying the fruits of your labor. However, and this is a big however... I have to ask, what type of logic is this? Because in all honesty, I am a bit confused. OP's argument is basing everything off a gender equality issue? I've got to ask. Is this always the type of attention you're trying to attract? In every thread you participate in? By your standards, that is saying all the guys here are given a free pass to stir up drama and I can tell you this is not the case at all. IMHO, it is not necessary to attack and be aggressive out of the gate to get your points across. Unless you're doing it on purpose. From my perspective, you have been completely indifferent to any other opinion other your own. The gender argument doesn't apply here, so that angle is not going to work. Those wounds, it seems, are self inflicted and ego driven.
    Squats do a booty good.
  15. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,412
    Answers
    0

    im not an attention wh0re, im just a sexy wh0re Lets flip this thread into a "Who is getting laid tonight " thread! Sex is sex, fawk it, its the most natural thing on earth. Girls are gonna be girls, they attention wh0re, beat around the bush, are indecisive , etc because they just dont know any better. Do what you please.
  16. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Honestly, aren't we all attention whores??? How many of us go to the beach wearing sweats and a hoodie? I bet none lol
    I do so I can play pocket pool.
  17. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    im not an attention wh0re, im just a sexy wh0re Lets flip this thread into a "Who is getting laid tonight " thread! Sex is sex, fawk it, its the most natural thing on earth. Girls are gonna be girls, they attention wh0re, beat around the bush, are indecisive , etc because they just dont know any better. Do what you please.
    I have a wife and very active sex life.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  18. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I have a wife and very active sex life.
    Hawt. Okay, most kinky thing done go.
  19. Registered User
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,815
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I sorta see your point, OP. Enjoying the fruits of your labor. However, and this is a big however... I have to ask, what type of logic is this? Because in all honesty, I am a bit confused. OP's argument is basing everything off a gender equality issue? I've got to ask. Is this always the type of attention you're trying to attract? In every thread you participate in? By your standards, that is saying all the guys here are given a free pass to stir up drama and I can tell you this is not the case at all. IMHO, it is not necessary to attack and be aggressive out of the gate to get your points across. Unless you're doing it on purpose. From my perspective, you have been completely indifferent to any other opinion other your own. The gender argument doesn't apply here, so that angle is not going to work. Those wounds, it seems, are self inflicted and ego driven.
    I am not on here to get validation, reassurance, or be accepted by anyone. I don't need to prove my point to anyone. I have a potty mouth and so what. If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me. My ego is not wounded and I'm not going to let anyone dictate how I should feel about myself. I started this thread because I had gone on a date the previous weekend. If I was attacking, I'd be attacking every single comment that was made. I actually don't care because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna do me and if you take my jokes personally or too serious then that's on you. I never sat here and bashed anyone or judged anyone. I've always been very positive towards everyone.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  20. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post

    Hawt. Okay, most kinky thing done go.
    I tried to bang a cactus while drunk. Yay college.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  21. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I tried to bang a cactus while drunk. Yay college.
    Me and my freshmen year roommate we would swap beds when we turn off the lights hahaha.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I tried to bang a cactus while drunk. Yay college.
    Who hasnt?
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post

    Me and my freshmen year roommate we would swap beds when we turn off the lights hahaha.
    Ever get caught?
  24. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    Ever get caught?
    Yeah. But it didn't matter since we had a bet who can bring the biggest girl. But they just wanted to get boned.
  25. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,472
    Answers
    5

    My wife and I had sex on the first date. She couldn't resist my machismo....and we got plastered too lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  26. Registered User
    hawks21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    My wife and I had sex on the first date. She couldn't resist my machismo....and we got plastered too lol.
    Yeah when I get drunk I **** up and not wear condoms bad times. Had a std scare it wasn't fun. But it feels so good bareback
  27. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Honestly, aren't we all attention whores??? How many of us go to the beach wearing sweats and a hoodie? I bet none lol
    I don't go to the beach, it bores me.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  28. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I don't go to the beach, it bores me.
    You sand of a beach!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me.
  30. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I tried to bang a cactus while drunk. Yay college.
    How was that supposed to work? Haha
  31. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    How was that supposed to work? Haha
    Not very well.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  32. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    I am not on here to get validation, reassurance, or be accepted by anyone. I don't need to prove my point to anyone. I have a potty mouth and so what. If I was all about attention then I would be sending pics to every single guy who has messaged me. My ego is not wounded and I'm not going to let anyone dictate how I should feel about myself. I started this thread because I had gone on a date the previous weekend. If I was attacking, I'd be attacking every single comment that was made. I actually don't care because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna do me and if you take my jokes personally or too serious then that's on you. I never sat here and bashed anyone or judged anyone. I've always been very positive towards everyone.
    Just stop turning it into a male/ female issue. If anything the male attention whores (trolls) catch shlt alot faster and ALOT harsher on these boards,
  33. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    im not an attention wh0re, im just a sexy wh0re Lets flip this thread into a "Who is getting laid tonight " thread! Sex is sex, fawk it, its the most natural thing on earth. Girls are gonna be girls, they attention wh0re, beat around the bush, are indecisive , etc because they just dont know any better. Do what you please.

    My wife likes women as much as I do and loves watching and fantasizing about me banging chicks with and in front of her. True story, and it always end happily ever after with a hard on.
  34. Registered User
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,815
    Answers
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    My wife likes women as much as I do and loves watching and fantasizing about me banging chicks with and in front of her. True story, and it always end happily ever after with a hard on.
    I think that's super sexxxxy!!!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  35. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Just stop turning it into a male/ female issue. If anything the male attention whores (trolls) catch shlt alot faster and ALOT harsher on these boards,
    Fact.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  36. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Men dont respect sluts but if there's anything that they truly don't like its an attention whore. To be fair I believe the double standard exists because women CAN get sex when they want it. Its a choice. No matter what they can find a man to have sex with them at some point. However men have to earn sex to some degree. Take the woman out, buy em dinner lol whatever they usually have to put forth some effort. I do not believe that men have respect for women who have sex on the first date. Men like somewhat of a challenge. Is this always the case of course not. I guess there are a ton of factors to consider.
  37. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,412
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I have a wife and very active sex life.
    That doesn't count
  38. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    That doesn't count
    Gah fine.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  39. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Men dont respect sluts but if there's anything that they truly don't like its an attention whore. To be fair I believe the double standard exists because women CAN get sex when they want it. Its a choice. No matter what they can find a man to have sex with them at some point. However men have to earn sex to some degree. Take the woman out, buy em dinner lol whatever they usually have to put forth some effort. I do not believe that men have respect for women who have sex on the first date. Men like somewhat of a challenge. Is this always the case of course not. I guess there are a ton of factors to consider.
    If you are dating /going after a woman who expects that stuff you're going after the wrong kind. I've had buddies who only required my shirt and pants to be off. Those are the best
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  40. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,899
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    An I need to stfu cuz I'm a woman in a mans world and I can't talk about sex because it makes me look bad thread.I'm an attention whore.
    Men like it better without "attention."
    BOARD TYRANT
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calories Burned Having Sex
    By Nelson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Better Sex from a good diet
    By Dr of Golf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:09 AM
  3. Transdermals and sex??
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 01:30 PM
  4. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in