Should i break up with my girlfriend?

H

healthychaser

Awards
Okay me and this girl have been dating awhile shes had lesbian experiences before but she tells me shes not gay on her birthday her girlfriends took her to dinner and she told me her friend ate her out in the car! i didnt think much about it and i played it cool and said thats hot. thinking i was now able to get some ass from the both of them at the same time so i was okay with it. and thought it was groovy giggity goo ;) but today she had the opportunity to see me and she said she had to clean the house and i cant come over but later on during the day her same friend that ate her out took her to the movies while i was at work so now im kinda pissed and she told me she wouldnt do a 3 sum so im like oh hellz no! :mad: should i dump her? im pretty damn pissed but she sent me sexy pictures tho so it kinda makes up for it should i break up with her? Or should i play along and try to go for both of the girls and have me a 3 sum? :D i am not in love and she is not my everything im young and i am not looking for love and im not gonna be with this girl forever im just stickin around with her until i go back to school again lol what would you do? Dump her and not get any puss until school starts up again or just play along try and go for a 3 sum and then dump her when school starts? There will be fresh new girls to meet when school starts again! ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trollz

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Girls who like chicks and dix are nothing but a heartache waiting to happen. Its great in movies but not real life. I say take all emotions out of it and take it for what it is(a piece of ass) or kick that bytch to the curb and save yourself alot of bs drama.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Just **** the ***** and if possible her friend too. Then when she pisses you off for the last time dump her and let the whole world know she's a lesbian dike. Believe me young friend you will feel glorious.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dump her.. Girls are stupid sometimes! Date a real woman! We don't have time for bs! :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If u f^cking around ill keep her around and work on your threesome. You're young have fun and dont think to much of anything when it come to women. Unless u looking to settle down.

I would work on getting cool wit that other chick so that three some can happen. Keep her there and keep it moving. No need to be bummed about it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post her pic so we can see if he's worth it lol

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Your are the sole reason that women are insecure. Thanks for sharing your terrible story.

H

healthychaser

Awards
Your are the sole reason that women are insecure. Thanks for sharing your terrible story.
Well the girl is bangin two diffrent people haha am i supposed to marry her??! Hells no! Ima get double punani while im young! ;D they make themselves insecur not the men im just going along for the ride :p

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
She's the one letting all her friends eat her p ussy in the car. Lol

H

healthychaser

Awards
Yeah so im going to get in on that while i can also i never cheated on her and i never talked to anyother girls this is why im pissed she let the other girl eat her out might as well play along bangem both and find a new chick ROOOF ROOF! :D

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Go get some ass or bang one of her friends then tell her all about it make it seem as casual as the shlt she pulls with her pie eating friends

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Chill for a bit and try to knock her and her friends off. They seem bout it, if u got the game. Then start fresh when school starts back up. She's definitely not the GF/Wifey type.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whys it matter? She's probably butt ugly anyway, most lesbians are.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Try and get her to let you put it in her ass by the end of summer too.
Ill quote another forum member on that one. "No means yes and yes means anal!"

.... Can't remember who said that but I love it

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Okay me and this girl have been dating awhile shes had lesbian experiences before but she tells me shes not gay on her birthday her girlfriends took her to dinner and she told me her friend ate her out in the car! i didnt think much about it and i played it cool and said thats hot. thinking i was now able to get some ass from the both of them at the same time so i was okay with it. and thought it was groovy giggity goo ;) but today she had the opportunity to see me and she said she had to clean the house and i cant come over but later on during the day her same friend that ate her out took her to the movies while i was at work so now im kinda pissed and she told me she wouldnt do a 3 sum so im like oh hellz no! :mad: should i dump her? im pretty damn pissed but she sent me sexy pictures tho so it kinda makes up for it should i break up with her? Or should i play along and try to go for both of the girls and have me a 3 sum? :D i am not in love and she is not my everything im young and i am not looking for love and im not gonna be with this girl forever im just stickin around with her until i go back to school again lol what would you do? Dump her and not get any puss until school starts up again or just play along try and go for a 3 sum and then dump her when school starts? There will be fresh new girls to meet when school starts again! ;)
Man if you don't love her then you don't need to be dating her

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sorry I didn't notice. I was just going through the threads. My bad

cecjon

cecjon

Awards
So im curious to know what happened over here...

Just my 2c i dont even think it would be worth going for a 3sum if they are eating eachother out unless u want the type of 3sum where u are left out...

Btw, not all lesbians are ugly u obv have not seen buffys banging body lol but whatever makes u sleep at night

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, not all lesbians are ugly u obv have not seen buffys banging body lol but whatever makes u sleep at night
I've never seen an attractive one, it is my belief that girls go lez when they are too ugly to get a guy (or have a character flaw of some kind causing the same issue).

This may or may not be true, but it's just my theory. The fact of the matter is I've still never seen an attractive one, and I have seen the progress pictures that buff.girl has posted on here. To me, she isn't attractive.

cecjon

cecjon

Awards
I've never seen an attractive one, it is my belief that girls go lez when they are too ugly to get a guy (or have a character flaw of some kind causing the same issue). This may or may not be true, but it's just my theory. The fact of the matter is I've still never seen an attractive one, and I have seen the progress pictures that buff.girl has posted on here. To me, she isn't attractive.
Ur a fool :)

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Chill guys, geez.

cecjon

cecjon

Awards
Guys arent Gods gift to women and lesbians dont settle for women because they cant get men; thats the most ignorant statement i have ever heard.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys arent Gods gift to women and lesbians dont settle for women because they cant get men; thats the most ignorant statement i have ever heard.
Well.. Eve was made of Adams rib.

I've seen attractive lesbians lol but most I have seen are butch..

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well.. Eve was made of Adams rib.

I've seen attractive lesbians lol but most I have seen are butch..
This^ I would say 10-20% of lesbians are actually attractive. This is just my opinion though

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Lol i think religion is a bunch of BS so im not even gona get in on that,

My 2 cents; the lesbians u actually see arent even 25% of lesbians out there...sure u got ur uber butch dykes with buzz cuts but for every one of them there are atleast 3 better than average looking feminine girls but hey what do i know, im just a headless unattractive lesbian.

Aaaaaand, im out b4 this gets nasty!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol i think religion is a bunch of BS so im not even gona get in on that, My 2 cents; the lesbians u actually see arent even 25% of lesbians out there...sure u got ur uber butch dykes with buzz cuts but for every one of them there are atleast 3 better than average looking feminine girls but hey what do i know, im just a headless unattractive lesbian. Aaaaaand, im out b4 this gets nasty!
Well of course a lesbian would disregard religion lol that's no surprise.

Back to OP, I wouldn't stay with her.. Looks like it'd be lez action with you in the corner mirin lol

cecjon

cecjon

Awards
Holly cr@p on a cra@cker now u need to be gay to be a atheist, whats next?

Fcuk it, im with u on this Buffy...
Cheers

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Says you. I'm a gift to the food industry :O

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys arent Gods gift to women.
I don't recall saying that, why is it that every person in this thread is being civil but you?

As I said it's just my theory.

Also, physiologically women SHOULD be attracted to men. Otherwise, our race wouldn't have lasted until 2014.

You have a right to your opinion, and I didn't call you ignorant for having a belief that would end our existence if everyone shared it.
This^ I would say 10-20% of lesbians are actually attractive. This is just my opinion though
I'm not sure if I'd go as high as 20, personally.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Kody Brown...

That is all....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mehhh wasn't worth reading. Already read the interesting parts. Bump just led to bickering.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I can turn lesbians straight with just one stroke of the wonder D.