Just A Rant

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm not one to bitch and moan. But, I need to vent right now. I've been waiting to begin a new cycle and finally have everything in order. Training and diet have been tuned in, and all I was waiting for was 8:00am to come around and it was on.

Well, here I was at work and it was 1:30am. 6.5 hours till my anticipated time. I respond to a bar fight with about 30 people involved. I get there and this dude, (6-01, 250, good shape, Navy dude) punches a woman right in front of me. I approach him and he takes a swing at me, just brushing my cheek. Then the coward turns and runs. I take chase, but one of his friends pushes me from behind while I was in a full run. At this point, I'm going down from the force of the push. So, I do a baseball style slide on the concret and into the corner of a building. I pop right back up, run after the guy, at which time he decides he can't run anymore. He stops as I'm again in a full run. Needless to say the dude ended up on the ground....HARD!

I get up after this guy is taken care of and my knee is jacked. I stood there as mini fights broke out all around me. Once everything was calmed down, and began to assess my injury. My right knee had a sharp pain on the bottom right side, and the knee would pop everytime I would take a step. Not a painfull pop though. A coupld of hours later, swelling began to be noticeable, and it was becoming very stiff.

I'm still waiting to see a doctor, which I'll probably have to do if my knee still feels this way after I get some sleep...and some advil. Hopefully it's just strained or pulled, and nothing torn

I guess I'm just getting too old for this ****. :rant:

Meerschaum

Awards
Okay, I'm not one to bitch and moan. But, I need to vent right now. I've been waiting to begin a new cycle and finally have everything in order. Training and diet have been tuned in, and all I was waiting for was 8:00am to come around and it was on.

Well, here I was at work and it was 1:30am. 6.5 hours till my anticipated time. I respond to a bar fight with about 30 people involved. I get there and this dude, (6-01, 250, good shape, Navy dude) punches a woman right in front of me. I approach him and he takes a swing at me, just brushing my cheek. Then the coward turns and runs. I take chase, but one of his friends pushes me from behind while I was in a full run. At this point, I'm going down from the force of the push. So, I do a baseball style slide on the concret and into the corner of a building. I pop right back up, run after the guy, at which time he decides he can't run anymore. He stops as I'm again in a full run. Needless to say the dude ended up on the ground....HARD!

I get up after this guy is taken care of and my knee is jacked. I stood there as mini fights broke out all around me. Once everything was calmed down, and began to assess my injury. My right knee had a sharp pain on the bottom right side, and the knee would pop everytime I would take a step. Not a painfull pop though. A coupld of hours later, swelling began to be noticeable, and it was becoming very stiff.

I'm still waiting to see a doctor, which I'll probably have to do if my knee still feels this way after I get some sleep...and some advil. Hopefully it's just strained or pulled, and nothing torn

I guess I'm just getting too old for this ****. :rant:
Sucks man, maybe if its not so bad after doc checks it out, some heft liniment and extra knee wraps could get ya through?...I dunno

Out of curiosity did ya ever catch that guy who pushed ya? or was it that guy ya caught and the one who took a swing at ya ya missed?

tattoopierced1

damn man sorry to hear about that. Hope your knee is ok and the jerk that hit you/pushed you gets locked up with "Bubba" for a while...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity did ya ever catch that guy who pushed ya? or was it that guy ya caught and the one who took a swing at ya ya missed?
We caught the guy that pushed me also. The dumb ass came back to find out what was happening with his friend. Turns out they are both in the Navy. Their commanding officer showed up at the jail and wasn't too happy with them.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you'll be ok.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW that is AMAZING

What the HELL happend to respecting the police.

CUFFS let me say me and my ENTIRE family REALLY appreciate you putting your ass on the line every day for us. What you do I could never do so thanks for 'fighting our fights' for us.

I am VERY sorry for what happened to you. I hope you and/or your brothers in blue were able to 'tune' those assholes up back at the station but probably the way things are now that isn't done too much, which IS a pity.

Keep at it my brother.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Where are you a cop at?
**** bro, you want his name and address too?

sorry to hear about it cuffs. i know how anxious you were to start, hopefully it's not too serious and things can resume rather quickly.

MMA

Awards
**** even the state, I was just curious, he isn't doing anything illegal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
In another thread I noticed your interest in a cop who was found with steroids and now you are asking this guy where he lives. Two of us have tried to let you know why not to ask about it and you have 6 total posts here on this board.

JUST DROP IT BRO

MMA

Awards
Fine, I am in law enforcement myself, that is why, but I will drop it.

I didn't have a interest in the cop being arrested, I thought it was BS. Geez some of you are uptight.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA
Where are you a cop at?

**** bro, you want his name and address too?
And while your at it, can you post your SSN and a credit card number? :rofl:

I hope it works out for you and the knee is OK. Maybe you'll just get your cycle started a day or two late.

dd

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey bros, he said he was going to drop it. let sleeping dogs lie. let's not instigate **** around here.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ, did I not say I would drop it?
Hey MMA, these guys are just being protective. Don't take it personally. This is a good board with some tight and solid people.

Anyways...I'm not doing anything illegal, but in a couple of weeks any PH's I have laying around makes me a criminal now. Go figure. :blink: I can respect another brother in blue here. Just for future reference, if you have certain questions, it's probably better done in a PM first.

I just want to say thanks to everyone here. I haven't gone to bed yet, been up since yesterday about noon. My knee is feeling a little better, just stiff. I think it may only be a sprain because the pain shoots down my calf as well. Who knows, I'm not a doc. I've been icing it and will stay off of it for the day. If it's not better in a couple of days then I'll get some xrays.

I guess it could have been worse. A couple of hours before my knee incident, I almost shot a guy. The dude used a shotgun to try and kill a child molestor (but the idiot missed). I found the guy walking and he would not comply with my orders and began going for his waistband area. While all the time telling me to shoot him. The guy was spun out on meth as well. I told him I was going to drop him if he went any further with his hands. Turns out he had cell phone he was going to pull out. Thank God. Had to fight him to the ground before he gave up.

So much for wanting a nice quiet night before going on my days off.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad he missed.

Good to hear it sounds like it will get better.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i couldn't be a cop; too much self control required for the job. some of the stuff i see kids pull around here would make me want to put a 300 Remington Core-Lokt in their head.

P.S. all you hunters out there; that core-lokt bullet is great for penetration; it holds like 95% of it's mass after impact. i just got a new 300 win. mag for christmas that i've been sighting in.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Fine, I am in law enforcement myself, that is why, but I will drop it.

I didn't have a interest in the cop being arrested, I thought it was BS. Geez some of you are uptight.
Nah I think its more or less you're acting pretty ignorant when it comes to things like this, I'm sure you know better; hostility from the forum bros notwithstanding...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Man, rough week Cuffs! Maybe dose on some IGF r3 if you have anything torn. I bet it would heal it faster..but then who knows.

I just got a 300win mag before Xmas as well. I'd advise the 160 grain round as it really seemed to shoot flatter than the 140.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
****, to make matters worse, my wife just called said she was in a four car traffic accident. She's out of town for a 2-week training course. She said the truck is totaled. Said she's in pain, and her neck and knee are jacked up. Here I am, 5 hours away, and unable to get to her. It sucks when you have a loved one crying on the phone and youcan't be there in person for them. On a good note, the accident was witnessed by some cops on a traffic stop, and it wasn't her fault.
My day just keeps getting better. :frustrate

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Cuffs....that's horrible. Hope all goes well; the wife, the knee, etc. Stay safe at the job. It sounds pretty rough.

I hope those Navy enlistee's commanding officers reams them pretty good. I've got a quite a few family members and friends in service, marines, army, navy, national gaurd, airforce...each of them has a profoud respect for our law enforcement. So, it bothers me considerably to see enlisted military men acting like bitches and disrespecting cops who don't deserve it. Grr!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
once the marines and sailors get drunk on the town, all rules are generally thrown out the window. i can attest to that, i'm sure ryansm can as well.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man cuffs i'm really sorry to hear all this ... when it rains it pours ya know
i'm sure everything will work out well though good luck with everything

now quit complaining and start eating and training more :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once the marines and sailors get drunk on the town, all rules are generally thrown out the window. i can attest to that, i'm sure ryansm can as well.
Especially in clubs or bars. Sad but true.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear this hope all is well, you do have my respect. It is people such as yourself that make
world safe for my family.

Stingray

Awards
Dude,
Sorry to hear about your day yesterday!! Hope things are going better for you today. Hows the knee and the wife?

SR

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!!!!! you have had a few hard days!!!!!! Hope all is ok, knee the wife and your enjoying your much needed days off.......:)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Cuffs :( I hope you and your wife recover ASAP. Your job requires lots of cojones, you do what many of us are afraid to do.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs, if you want your week to be complete I can hire someone to come by and kick you in the balls a few times.

Get well soon, dude. I know all too well what a fucker a bad knee injury can be and what it's like to have someone you love in pain where you can't get to them. I once wanted to be a cop, but then realized I couldn't enforce 90% of the laws that are out there because I don't agree with them, and the remaining 10% I do agree with I'd enforce too harshly to stay employed.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
**** I'll second that. Especially when they are trying to tear apart a beach...lol

Cuffs I hope you and your wife are doing better and are Ok.