PS4 or XBOX ONE, what you buying
- 07-17-2013, 05:40 PM
- 07-17-2013, 05:41 PM
- 07-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Ya I don't tend to get that lost in a game. Plus I eat big meals not mini meals constantly.
09-08-2013, 05:53 PM
To me it really seems like the ps4 is gonna be a better buy for avid gamers. As people have already mentioned, Microsoft doesn't give a damn about their customers and I really expect them to try and implement their idea about keeping purchased games tagged to the original console they're played on and trying to eliminate or profit off of games resale, just as soon as they figure out how to spin it as being good for the customer...
Sony is supporting indie developers, the hardware seems solid, and it looks like there will be decent games coming out, as well as a good selection of mmo's. And it's $100 less. Sonys gonna get my money.
09-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Yup, just a few of the many reasons for me too. The SLAP in the face and their NERVE is what really gets me.
09-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Won't be buying either until the price point comes down. I own both a PS3 and a 360 and both are suiting me just fine at the moment. PS3 is my bluray player and streams all my shows/movies from my PC so I'm content with it for now.
STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
09-09-2013, 04:57 PM
09-09-2013, 05:39 PM
09-20-2013, 03:34 PM
09-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:52 PM
- By TT1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-14-2007, 06:07 PM
- By Changing in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 06-16-2005, 08:33 PM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:13 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:38 AM