Is it over for me? Should I give up? My profile Picture!

Should I give up?

• Yes! Your Frame is Hopeless

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No! The right Supplements Will Help You!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Maybe! Because you’re an idiot!

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Who Knows! But I Love You!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

needspractice

Banned
Awards
Hey Everyone,

I am 32; 200 LBs; and just coming off of some supplements. Ihave been working out hard off and on for a few years and I just keep gettingpissed. I want to look like the big guys at the GYM and I never get close. GuysI just think is my Genetics. I do not think I have it in me to be as BIG asthose guys in the gym. I am about to throw in the towel once again.

Wouldn’t you agree based on the picture? Hopeless right?

Best,
Needspractice
needspractice.jpg

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming off of supplements? Okay?

If you want to be big then diet train and rest accordingly. If you aren't getting the results you want, then look carefully at those 3 things, because more than likely something is off. It takes years to get where you want. Simple as that. Screw your genetics. Work harder! :D

Edit: Just realized this is a poll. If you have to have a bunch of dudes online vote whether or not you should give up your goals or not, then obviously your mind isn't where it should be.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Sean1332

But with this Frame that I have working with is it evenpossible?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's obviously going to be some limitations. I have no doubt you can achieve more. You just have to want it enough and do what you have to do

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Sean1332

What do you think a realistic goal could be of mine?Strength and looks?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just kidding. No one can answer that. Stop wondering and just keep trying.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't give up because you're comparing yourself to others. Worry less about that and just work out to the best of your ability. Like Sean said, do what you need to do. Keep hustling cuz.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@sean1332

That was hilarious! Ya I just need to keep trying…

@gokix811

Hustle. I like it. Thanks …

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@mikeg313

Man I think you are right; its time to MAN UP!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Change things up. Start a new training program. Diet for your goal. Let us know your supplementation stack, diet, and training regimen and we can make some informed suggestions.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the compliment as well. I think I mainly take GNCstuff; but over the years I have taken Testanate 50; SUS 500; LMG-25; MegaPlexx; Super DMZ 2.0; the list goes on; When I had good insurance I took thereal stuff with script because I had low TEST.

Diet needs help for sure but I just do not know how to forcefeed myself a bag of chick or fish; it taste nasty after a while.

Training is usually

M- Bench
T- Biceps
W-Triceps
T-Back
F-Legs

Mix shoulders in one of those days and off Saturday andSunday.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dude no wonder..

Why did you create a poll asking if you should give up or not when you just now admitted your diet sucks? You think it was easy for the guys you want to look like I be that way?

I find it pretty hard to believe you put all those chemicals into your body without having diet and training in check.

GNC is over priced.

Your training sucks

A day for biceps and a day for triceps? I do 1 direct Bicep exercise once a week and I'm more than content with my Bicep size.

I would recommend a 4 day upper/lower/upper/lower split. Emphasizing horizontal movements (bench press, rowing) on one upper day, and vertical movements (overhead pressing, pull-ups) on the other upper day

Search around the training and exercise science forum for different threads regarding proven training programs.

You'll get where you want to be. You just have to take the appropriate steps.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely look into a proven lifting program. Cleaning up your diet will go miles, start tracking your calories and macronutrients so you can better control your changes. agree with GNC being overpriced, Nutraplanet is worth a shot. There are a lot of well loved supplement stacks that many of us have got results from. For example Erase pro and Anabeta Elite, read up on some reviews and logs and pick a stack based on feedback, not a fancy package and GNC advertising.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
@mikeg313

Man I think you are right; its time to MAN UP!
We all have our ups/downs, frustrations , disappointments. Some more then others (like myself) but the simple truth is with this lifestyle is that you get out if it what you put in. If you're not seeing the results you want you need to take a breath , step back and re-evaluate , then make changes. Don't be so hard on yourself and don't take it overly serious to the point you take the fun out of it. That's just wasting life.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Sean1332

No you are right; its not easy. About biceps you are sayingyou only work out 1 set of biceps? Wow I totally need to refigure out mytraining program. Thanks man I keep believe how way off that I am.

@Driven2lift

I have fitbit flex so tracking should be easy; im just tolazy to log everything; that needs to end now; I am going to go in to insanemode FOREVER! Get this s*** done!

@mikeg313

I definitely need to step back and reevaluate; that is theprocess I am doing right now. I do not want to waste anymore of my life…

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you aiming to cut weight or gain muscle to start?

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Driven2lift

I want to gain then cut; but actually I think I need to skipto cut atm…

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol well when you decide we can give dietary advice

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't ever give up always want more!!! Just cuz you don't have the genetics to be a ifbb pro don't mean there is no hope. We all have limitations. You have a fully functional body don't wine about your genetics be happy you can exercise. I was born with Erbs palsy and can only do so many exercises because of my limited ROM in my left arm but I don't let that stop me. Even when I get weird looks at the gym because my left arm looks different idc because I know I train hard and will always be improving. At the end of the day it just comes down to how much you want it and **** what everybody els thinks.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I have a rather smaller frame and takes months of training and eating to gain a simple pound so I know your struggle buddy. But It just takes time I've been working out for about a year straight now an no where near my goal, study man and know what you need

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
First problem is wanting to compare your self to the big guys, be yourself, eat right, train hard, sleep, and get your head right. Obtain a strong mind and giving up wont ever be an option.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know AM is a great place after reading this string of inspirational/motivational posts. To echo them, it will take time, determination, and willpower but if you put in the honest effort you will get results.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Driven2life

I want to cut now and work on my core… AM?

@liftandeat

I will not give up; thank you. I am glad you didn’t.

@musclefool

Thanks for that encouragement!

@ksiss

Truth.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Everyone

JUST FYI! I have printed out all of these comments and willbe studying everyone’s input carefully. I am currently back in college and havea 4.0 GPA. I might have acted ignorant sometimes; but that is only because I amfrustrated with this whole process. What I have learned though; that it isgoing to take years.

Learned:

1. I need a core Natural base
2. I need to EAT more than anyone can imagine
3. I need to Train like never before
4. I need WILL and DEDICATION
5. I need HEART

I really and sincerely appreciate everyone’s comments; andlook forward into keeping in contact with some of you because you have been sovery helpful. I will be working on my natural core and when I graduated fromthat I will be ready to move on to the next level. I will be doing extensiveresearch in the meantime.

Thank you so much for all over your support; and please ifyou have last minute advice on my journey please do not hesitate to leave auplifting comment.

Best,
needspractice

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
i voted "Yes! Your Frame is Hopeless", cause this pic should have been on Hot or Not instead

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
It's hopeless. You should give up. You should picking up smoking and binge drinking. That way you'll look cool and you won't care how others view you.

(sorry, but your asking to be trolled)

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Stop trying to compete with others and compete with yourself, that's the best advice i can give you. When i walk into the gym I couldn't give to ****'s about a single other person there I'm training for me no one else. You need to get ride of that defeatist mindset.

plus stop wasteing money on supps the only things you need are protein, fats, and carbs. Supps aren't what get you big, you are the only thing that can get you big.... that and steroids, defiantly steroids.

P.s. stop looking at other dudes in the gym your creeping us out.

Reactions: dds
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You need a better workout plan, period. You don't need 2 days solely for arms. Use those days to hit the bigger groups twice and get twice as big twice as fast.

s_gautama

Awards
Here's to overcoming adversity--You have to stick with it. From where you're at, you're a h*ck of a lot further along than I am.

When I started lifting 4 months ago, I deadlifted 65 lbs. Yes. That's six-five lbs. Little girls were laughing at me. I have a bad lower back, and a tweaked right shoulder so I had to keep things light at first.

Now, I'm at 200lb for deadlift and squat--and no back pain--which is at least a start. Weight wise I want to be at 270+ for both squat and deadlift in the next 4 months. I'm 150 lbs and I think I can get to 155 at 10% BF in that time as well. I don't ever plan on being big but I want to look good.

exrugger

Awards
1. Look at your diet-macro ratio and grams of protein, quality of food that your macros come from.
2. Heavy compound lifts (research powerlifting)

Once you get this down, then supplements will make more sense. However I can understand the frustration, but supps and roids are a lot better after you have the knowledge of how to train/diet to achieve your specific goal. I didn't go through every post but I have a feeling your training wasn't geared towards heavy compound movements and your diet wasn't set up properly for a clean bulk either.

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
Bro... Get your head right first! You have to believe in yourself to break plateaus. I don't care if it sounds corny, it is true.

Psycho Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz is a fantastic place to start, and it can be had for about 5 bucks on Amazon. There are also many great guided meditation audios that can really help with this.

I had a **** childhood and I can't begin to tell you how powerful healing your beliefs about yourself is... I thought I would never get below 15% bodyfat, but when I changed the fundamental view I hold of myself (we ain't talking Stuart Smalley crap here) it was like being struck by lightning!

Second, skip all the muscle comic split routines. Stick to the basics! Google "Doug Hepburn routine", you absolutely positively cannot go wrong mastering the basics!!!

I have wasted so much money on supplements, ignoring being consistent and training progressively, and just eating real food.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more. I know so well what your frustration feels like, and how amazing it feels to conquer and overcome it!

jackkerouc

Awards
"I have been working out hard off and on for a few years..."

Here is a novel idea. Try working out consistently for improved results.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this some kind of rib on the A.M folks? Sounds like you need to work on your self esteem more than your body

swim15

Awards
Bro, just do what everyone at PHF said. You don't have a bad physique...I don't know what you are upset about. If you want to be leaner, then cut. If you want to be bigger, then bulk.

1. Get your diet in check
2. Get your training down (not as important...lift heavy weights and progressively overload the muscle and you will get bigger)
3. Add drugs if natty isn't doing it for you and, at your age, I would suggest you just stay on and blast/cruise to get the results you want
4. Profit and get *****

Mancolt

Awards
I don't think you'll ever get to where you want to be! - Now do you look at that statement as motivation to prove people (and your self doubt) wrong, or as affirmation that you're never going to be big?

I'd honestly say your physique isn't half bad for a pretty poor workout program and what I can only assume is a sparse, poor diet. If you want to be big, you've got to EAT BIG. You'll never get really big if you want to sit around and complain about being too full to eat any more, and complaining about the way fish and chicken taste. Well, maybe you could get by with Steak and Eggs and other protein sources, but fish and chicken are a pretty regular staple in most muscle building diets. I HATED tuna when I started working out, didn't like tilapia, and didn't mind Salmon, but never sought it out. After a few weeks of forcing myself to eat them, I now can stomach tuna, don't mind Tilapia one bit (bordering on liking it) and look forward to my salmon each day.

But since you posted online asking if you should quit, and seemed willing to accept the answer if enough people said yes, I have my doubts that you're willing to do what it takes over the long term to achieve your goals.

rille31

Awards
You said you had diagnosed low testosterone and that you ewen where on prescription juice for a while, is this problem fixed?

when you start trt its usually a Life long treatment as your body starts to downregualte your own testosterone production.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Try swai (it's a type of shark), it's cheap and meaty, and when soaked in lemon juice in the fridge for an hour or two, it doesn't taste fishy at all after it's cooked. Just one idea.

You have to get your diet in check or you're doomed. There are tons of threads on diet and meal ideas.

As for supps, I think you're a good candidate for pre-workouts.

A pity-party mentality will make you fat and ugly 100% of the time.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
[UPDATE] – AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messed up at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have had several problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see what you guys think.

1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bit and had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the point where I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on my muscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist and elbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows because of my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gotten worse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinging hard and often.
3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that is always at bay; hasn’t acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
4. One thing I did want to mention is that I think I severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling like they were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did not spread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterly had to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt so thick.
5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on for years since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I do not notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurts always when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upper body. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dad made fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I was naturally around 135 lbs. and now I can’t get under 185 lbs. I am just wondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fix this because I think I am all muscle and can’t lose the weight?
6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toe and foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentary arthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood work he said that they didn’t find anything.
7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night I had heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; the only thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I really feel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. My question is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you have overtrained for like a couple of years?
8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on it is so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen when I’m trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted for a week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everything was fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later or sooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and I can’t sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I proper PCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There was one time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT and it fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; Cycle Assists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out very mildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I haven’t been drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; go to school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do my wrists; but that’s it.

Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad health insurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500 dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. I do not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before when taking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all these pro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else had this problem?

*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while and did not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out the right dose to give me sleep:

Finaflex PureTest
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Tribulus Raw Power
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]

Sometimes I take at random times:

Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
GNC Maximum Greens
Flintstone Vitamins
Equate One Daily Men’s
Equate Calcium 500+D
Echinacea
Vitamin C 1000MG

Thinking about taking to see if it helps:

Phenibut
Lift Mode 5HTP

I know that some of you guys are going to say that you are on too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for like a couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The only other thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment. Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and I sleep like a baby for a long time.

The only other trigger could be

Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a small protein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. O wait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and went to be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.

Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. I could be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.

Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use to making six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of my life. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonder if this could be psychology as well.

There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Gold standard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I had they for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a while and now reacts to them?

Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing I did different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a late dinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCT and pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake before dinner.

Also do you think I could have over trained because my body just feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and a half ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a long break. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I don’t lose everything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle are injured.

Summary Questions:

1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someone could shed some light on all of this.
2. Please advise me on what to do or if there is anything I can do.
3. Also I do not have very good insurance pretty much if any so I am relying on you guys.
4. Please help me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a wonderful day. Please help!

Best,
Needspractice

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You need to get off everything and bring our body back to homeostasis. Your body doesn't know what's right from wrong

There are alot of very bright people on here but none are Dr's

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop self medicating via supplementation. Go see your doctor if you are honestly concerned for your health and well being. Just take a break from all the **** and stop cycling prohormones.

needspractice

Banned
Awards
@Everyone

I am going to stop from all of this stuff for sure. Any ideas before I see my Doc again. He is going to think I am crazy because I already saw him just a few months ago. He did blood work and said I was fine.

Man thank you so much for your reply. I really really appreciate it.

1. What is CNS? What is the term?
2. If my endocrine and immune system is severely abused; is this healable? If I take it easy and relax will this go back to 100 percent or did I do some permanent damage?
3. Private Med Labs; that sounds really cool. I do have my results from my Doctor. It’s like 10 pages; I think the first two summarize everything. Should I post that? Or just better to get Private Med Lags one? Also what kind of one should I get?
4. Should I get a detox system and then get my blood work done or get blood work done then detox? Do you recommended a very good detox system? Like off of Amazon or something?
5. Sleeping situation; if I take those products; and calm myself down; will I ever return to normal without taking something or did I permanently hurt myself?

I do not think anything is permanently wrong. Because all during the day I feel fine. Just either sore muscles or joints. I do feel my immune system is off because I am suddenly allergic to dogs and cats. But nothing major wrong throughout the day; I can play golf; pay attention in school. Just seems like if I work out or try to sleep my system feels it.

Bottom line do you think I have a good chance to pull through after detox; or did I permanently damage something like a nerve or something? Is this somewhat common at all?

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
Dude... You have to quit all the self medicating and looking to supplements to fix your problems.

In my experience having a f-ed up childhood and dragging a bunch of stress and crap around most of my life caused the majority of my problems. In other words, most of it is in your head. Get your mind right and learn how to use your imagination again and watch your life change before your very eyes.

There are plenty of free resources out there, like guided audio meditation/visualization techniques that can be a solid place to start in lieu of finding a professional to work with. I can direct you towards a few if you like.

In the meantime, get all the crap out of your supplement cabinet. Read up on sleep hygiene. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that there are no good supps (I use GABA+5-HTP+melatonin+cal mag powder for sleep, fish oil, creatine, and protein powder for convenience) but your mind and body need a break.

Training wise, do something time tested and simple that you don't have to think about. Like Doug Hepburn routine A. Or any Doug Hepburn routine for that matter.

Eat plenty of meat (a variety), veggies (veggie smoothies rock), and fat, and skip the starches mostly.

Seriously, get some help for your mind. Learn stress management skills.

Eat whole foods and train like Doug Hepburn.

And on both fronts, above all develop the habit of CONSISTENCY! This free, wonder "supplement" will pay more long term dividends than any pill, powder, or magic potion. Small progressions over time lead to huge gains in the long run.

michelle82

Awards
Dude... You have to quit all the self medicating and looking to supplements to fix your problems.

In my experience having a f-ed up childhood and dragging a bunch of stress and crap around most of my life caused the majority of my problems. In other words, most of it is in your head. Get your mind right and learn how to use your imagination again and watch your life change before your very eyes.

There are plenty of free resources out there, like guided audio meditation/visualization techniques that can be a solid place to start in lieu of finding a professional to work with. I can direct you towards a few if you like.

In the meantime, get all the crap out of your supplement cabinet. Read up on sleep hygiene. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that there are no good supps (I use GABA+5-HTP+melatonin+cal mag powder for sleep, fish oil, creatine, and protein powder for convenience) but your mind and body need a break.

Training wise, do something time tested and simple that you don't have to think about. Like Doug Hepburn routine A. Or any Doug Hepburn routine for that matter.

Eat plenty of meat (a variety), veggies (veggie smoothies rock), and fat, and skip the starches mostly.

Seriously, get some help for your mind. Learn stress management skills.

Eat whole foods and train like Doug Hepburn.

And on both fronts, above all develop the habit of CONSISTENCY! This free, wonder "supplement" will pay more long term dividends than any pill, powder, or magic potion. Small progressions over time lead to huge gains in the long run.
^^^ great advice!!

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
And oh yeah take a break from training for a couple weeks. Get a massage-seriously! My wife is an uber-skilled LMT and I can't speak highly enough for the benefits of regular massage from a qualified therapist. Massage should never, ever, under any circumstances cause pain. If it does, tell the therapist to stop.

Take epsom salt baths too. A good cal mag powder may help with soreness and will definitely improve sleep. I like Natural Calm, and it is reasonably priced at Swanson.

Skip the detox products, they're just overpriced laxatives.

michelle82

Awards
And oh yeah take a break from training for a couple weeks. Get a massage-seriously! My wife is an uber-skilled LMT and I can't speak highly enough for the benefits of regular massage from a qualified therapist. Massage should never, ever, under any circumstances cause pain. If it does, tell the therapist to stop.

Take epsom salt baths too. A good cal mag powder may help with soreness and will definitely improve sleep. I like Natural Calm, and it is reasonably priced at Swanson.

Skip the detox products, they're just overpriced laxatives.
I agree with you. Both my husband and I have been taking Natural Calm for 7 months and it has helped us both to sleep better and lower our stress levels. I always tell people about it!

needspractice

Banned
Awards
SinisterNix

Damn straight! Man I needed that. Thank You! Also sure I’ll take whatever sites you have on meditation.

I do think a massage would really help because my muscles all over my body seem rock hard. I am not sure if that is natural or not.
michelle82

I do take Natural Calm as well; I think it does wonders. Just last night it did not work but I think I took to much other stuff as well like the cycles assist; pure test; and revolution pct. I think all of that was too much.

Yes he is giving great advice thank you!