cholesterol monitor

donnywarchild

Awards
hey guys, i was wathing tv today and saw this thing on tv on HSN , since a lot of poeple metion wanting a cholesterol monitor before in one of mine other thread about m1t, i thought i post this link, i dont know if its allowed.
http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=1957356&web_id=1957356&sz=0&sf=&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&ocm=sekw
its a cholesterol monitor and its on sale for a hundred bucks and there is a 15 dollar rebate on it too.
No i am in no way associated with HSN i post other threads in this forum if u were wondering.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that it is another $20 per six test strips, plus S/H if you don't order them all at once.

donnywarchild

Awards
i knew i posted under the wrong forum. damn it. i will repost.
i dont really know what other models use as a medium of testing, but there is bound to have someone kind of exhaustables realted to them. its pretty cheap i might get one. i will repost under the ph forum now tht i know its in here.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that this reports HDL/LDL levels though, unless I missed that in the description. It only mentioned "total cholesterol level", which really isn't as worthwhile as a breakdown and ratio.