The worst exercise programs ever!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says inspired by horses.... LOL that was hilarious .

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
The whole time watching I was fantasizing that some tactical vehicle would pull up real quick a dude with a bean bag gun would pop out the roof and blast her then report in "area cleared!" Then speed off. Lmao

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we really going to ignore the camel.......errr I mean elephant in the room on this video? After that was pointed out to me, I couldn't even watch it to just laugh at the prancing. Like a bad train wreck.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I imagine cross fit looks like in my head

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any program that trains arms twice a week

This is just one example.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Are we really going to ignore the camel.......errr I mean elephant in the room on this video? After that was pointed out to me, I couldn't even watch it to just laugh at the prancing. Like a bad train wreck.
LMAO! Oh **** I can't believe I missed that. I guess the whole package had me in a mental fog. Wow that is some serious moose knuckle!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

I don't train my arms twice a week but I see no problem with that if you're trying to focus on building a specific body part. Arms can take a beating and recover pretty fast. No offense but I think that statement was dumb.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't plan on getting scientific.

But if your working your arms twice a week you are obviously not putting enough emphasis on the major strength training movements squat,deadz,bench,cleans..etc.

I workout at a college gym and everybody just trains arms its ridiculous the amount of curling and tricep extensions is just stupid.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't train my arms twice a week but I see no problem with that if you're trying to focus on building a specific body part. Arms can take a beating and recover pretty fast. No offense but I think that statement was dumb.
I was aggravated when I made that post. You can fit them in twice a week but unless you are an ifbb pro I still think its stupid. But that's just personal opinion.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

But if your working your arms twice a week you are obviously not putting enough emphasis on the major strength training movements squat,deadz,bench,cleans..etc.

I workout at a college gym and everybody just trains arms its ridiculous the amount of curling and tricep extensions is just stupid.
I see what your saying and I can't imagine the gayness you see in a college gym so I see why you think it's dumb. I use to train bis on chest day and tris on back day so by default I'd be training arms twice a week and my arms were alot bigger then now but due to arm injuries I can't usually even do a concentrated arm day at the end of the week. BUT, since I don't do arm days anymore my bench and deads have gone up significantly so it seems the lower amount of strain on my arms has helped me improve my core while still keeping my arms in nice shape other then the lack of definition in my bis. Oh well so i have to live with looking better with my shirt off then with it on.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see what your saying and I can't imagine the gayness you see in a college gym so I see why you think it's dumb. I use to train bis on chest day and tris on back day so by default I'd be training arms twice a week and my arms were alot bigger then now but due to arm injuries I can't usually even do a concentrated arm day at the end of the week. BUT, since I don't do arm days anymore my bench and deads have gone up significantly so it seems the lower amount of strain on my arms has helped me improve my core while still keeping my arms in nice shape other then the lack of definition in my bis. Oh well so i have to live with looking better with my shirt off then with it on.
This is what I'm saying. I think as a powerlifter I care about my core lifts more than anything in the world. I want to be as strong as possible and I don't give a F if my arms aren't that big. And I think everybody should be like this and not just think somebody is strong because he has big arms.

Maybe it's just jealousy because I was born with erbs palsy I cant curl with my left arm so I workout my biceps with heavy rows mostly with my back workout. But I see so many people stressing over arms and it KILLS me.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
This is what I'm saying. I think as a powerlifter I care about my core lifts more than anything in the world. I want to be as strong as possible and I don't give a F if my arms aren't that big. And I think everybody should be like this and not just think somebody is strong because he has big arms.

Maybe it's just jealousy because I was born with erbs palsy I cant curl with my left arm so I workout my biceps with heavy rows mostly with my back workout. But I see so many people stressing over arms and it KILLS me.
Once a week is fine especially for a natty litter. Steroid users can obviously work them much more

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nothing wrong with training every body part 2x a week..... I've been doing it for so long and haven't seen any negative affect.

To be honest I always feel like a "bro" when I do arms I hate curling. I'd rather be doing something compoundish. Those are so much more fun and get you amped. Curling is like eh yay biceps (sarcasm).

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

Just because you have powerlifting goals doesn't mean everything else is stupid or a waste of energy..bodybuilding an powerlifting are two completely different sports and have to be approached as such in the weight room.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
This thread lost its humor fast. Everyone go back and watch the video real quick !

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Thanks mikeg313 I can't stop crying. Better to punch space than in your face.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Gotta be ****ting me..."better to punch into space than in your face"

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I train for powerlifting/Strongman and for the last few months I've trained arms twice a week.

If you don't, you probably should.

Biceps (just a few sets at the end) to strengthen the elbow flexors and prevent tendinitis. Rows don't really hit the biceps all that much and the dfferencw between my rowing strength and pure elbow flexion strength was leading to tendinitis (or so it seemed) along with the stress from the under-over grip in the DL.

And triceps every upper day as well, normally as the 2-3 exercise of the day. Strong triceps = strong bench press.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to come back and watch the video haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too ridiculous to watch all the way through haha. Jumped through it some but got some gold out of it. Too hard not to just grin watching that mess.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how she changes it up with different styles. I can just picture a bunch of old woman in a Florida time share community trotting down the road doing that crap. I would pay to see