Starting A Religion on Gym -GYMOLOGY

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
So I've decided to start a CULT :D I train down in Australia with many other fellow lifters, awsome IRON LIFE , It's time to take it to the next level I'm starting a Religion on gym :O GYMOLOGY..... Please like and share my FACEBOOK PAGE and spot me to get this heavy weight up and running :), if it makes one person laugh or motivates you either way my job here is done so please check it out like and share thanks guys. Kind Regards Wolf ----------------------Step 1 - [Facebook.com]-------Step 2 - [search up Gymology] ---- Step 3 - [Like and Share] :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you needed to get this posted multiple places and start two threads a few minutes apart?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hetctic I waana come up to qld one time hows the gym culture up there?
I work in a mining town where your either a pisshead or a gym junkie so it's actually pretty good.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
You went with the right choice mate I hope you like the page gymology it's only small now but I'm gonna make it grow, as long is it entertains and motivates then that'd be awesome any help sharing it around on facebook or other stuff would be pretty sick as well, and lastly if you have sick workout routines or anything at all gym related that you'd like to put up which you think would be interesting, send it in to gymology and I'll see what I can do as well, I want to make it as interactive as possible and the faster I can get this up and running the better happy lifting bro! :D

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Is deadlift day the holyest of days?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
god will not like this thread eather
And Jesus said on to his disciples, "You shall picketh the weight up and putith it down." - Mathew 33

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
So I've decided to start a CULT :D I train down in Australia with many other fellow lifters, awsome IRON LIFE , It's time to take it to the next level I'm starting a Religion on gym :O GYMOLOGY..... Please like and share my FACEBOOK PAGE and spot me to get this heavy weight up and running :), if it makes one person laugh or motivates you either way my job here is done so please check it out like and share thanks guys. Kind Regards Wolf ----------------------Step 1 - [Facebook.com]-------Step 2 - [search up Gymology] ---- Step 3 - [Like and Share] :D
Sign me up