What are you eating right now

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
High protein cake fresh from the oven !!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370132486.908985.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
filet medallions, sweet potatoe fries with honey drizzled on top.

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
Chicken breast and a cup of Greek yogurt. Little snack before dinner.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just ate a bowl of turkey chilli and a kale shake and now snacking on hummus and carrots with a big cup of green tea.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Slow cooked top round roast with sweet potatos and carrots followed up by a nice fat bowl of Indica and a snickers bar as a result of the Indica. Sat night special!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had burritos for lunch, PF changs/2 slices if pizza/wings for dinner, leftover filet mignon post workout

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I had burritos for lunch, PF changs/2 slices if pizza/wings for dinner, leftover filet mignon post workout
This is what I wanted to hear !! I'm on day one of my cut 1500 cals today and I want to eat all my kids sweet cereal .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This is what I wanted to hear !! I'm on day one of my cut 1500 cals today and I want to eat all my kids sweet cereal .
1500 cals?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
1500 cals?
Yeah I missed a meal today and didn't make up for it. I try and go lower cal on days I don't hit the gym higher when I do. I still would have been under though even with that meal. I transition into a cut easier if I basically start off starving . The rest for me is just manipulating my carbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the only difference in my diet regiment with cutting is carb intake, usually 150 and below depending on how i feel.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I need to get no more then 100 grams of carbs or I can't lean up at all.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just had some chicken gizzards and hearts with a sweet potatoe. Yummm

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two McGriddle meals.

"There are many more world records found at the bottom of a McDonald's bag than will ever be gotten from brown rice." -Clint Darden

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yeah. And we're cutting.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** yeah. And we're cutting.
maybe not effectively lol I did play soccer for morning PT and actually gave an effort to run instead of stand there until I see the ball and wail on it like normal....Sean smash

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe not effectively lol I did play soccer for morning PT and actually gave an effort to run instead of stand there until I see the ball and wail on it like normal....Sean smash
Running? Gross. Almost as gross as boiled chicken and brown rice.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running? Gross. Almost as gross as boiled chicken and brown rice.
more like a quick sprint and push someone over away from the ball and then kick it in whatever direction it goes...then stand there till it gets close to me again

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more like a quick sprint and push someone over away from the ball and then kick it in whatever direction it goes...then stand there till it gets close to me again
I'd like to imagine that's how The Rhino played his soccer.