zyzz

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so i know that he died if a heart attack in a sauna. does anyone know why the heart attack? to many supps or roids? i mean dude was healthy as can be outside but inside was different i guess. 22yrs old is wayyyyy to early to die of a heart attack. your thoughts?

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Don't quote me but I think I read somewhere that his mother said that he had signs of heart problems but not strong enough to be concerned about and never told him. And he might of been on clen which from what I read can f up your respiratory system. So it may have weakened his heart even more. Don't agree with some of the things he did but I agree that we should live how we want to and not worry what the norm is.
RIP ZYZZ

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can someone please explain what the big deal is about this guy. ive watched a handful of vids from him and just dont understand the obsession

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
can someone please explain what the big deal is about this guy. ive watched a handful of vids from him and just dont understand the obsession
I just found it interesting that someone so fit an so young could die of a heart attack

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
For me he is someone I want to punch and first bump at the same time, interesting person if u ask me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude did more blow than Charlie sheen from everything I've read.

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
It's really not that hard to understand; I could eat healthy and be fit, yet if i'm juicing hard and using clen and abusing party drugs etc then there's every chance that your heart could fail.

I've got to admit some of his quotes are pretty funny, like this one-

"if your sitting here thinking who the fcuk is this fcuking phaget, well you're probably right, but fcuk im shredded bra yeeeaaaahhh khunt" hahahaha

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
People make a big deal out of him because of his change in lifestyle and physique. He went from **** to fit and took pride in himself and not speaking down upon other's. Seemed like a fun guy to be around. I just don't get why people hate so much on him..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
People make a big deal out of him because of his change in lifestyle and physique. He went from **** to fit and took pride in himself and not speaking down upon other's. Seemed like a fun guy to be around. I just don't get why people hate so much on him..
because of the fact everyone praises him so much, there are tons of people who transformed their body without recognition

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Extreme metrosexualism is what I think best describes ZYZZ. You can't hate on somebody when they are happy doing their thing, living the way they want expressing themselves and not harming anyone else by doing so. You don't have to like their style and attitude but you can't hate if its not infringing upon you and yours well being. If you do you are most likely bitter towards your own life, unhappy internally or have some severe insecurity and/or ego issues. I think I've seen or felt every emotion to some extent on both sides of that coin throughout my life ,throughout my ups and excessive amounts of downs. Nothing is harder then trying to find the balance in your life when you don't want to "live" the life that you see %99 of the population living, when you never want to conform to what miserable slot society wants to file you into. It sometimes feels lonely and disheartening when you don't fit in with anyone around you, but look around, do you really want to "fit in" with the population around you?

I'm not a fan of that guys but I can appreciate the way he lived.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Extreme metrosexualism is what I think best describes ZYZZ. You can't hate on somebody when they are happy doing their thing, living the way they want expressing themselves and not harming anyone else by doing so. You don't have to like their style and attitude but you can't hate if its not infringing upon you and yours well being. If you do you are most likely bitter towards your own life, unhappy internally or have some severe insecurity and/or ego issues. I think I've seen or felt every emotion to some extent on both sides of that coin throughout my life ,throughout my ups and excessive amounts of downs. Nothing is harder then trying to find the balance in your life when you don't want to "live" the life that you see %99 of the population living, when you never want to conform to what miserable slot society wants to file you into. It sometimes feels lonely and disheartening when you don't fit in with anyone around you, but look around, do you really want to "fit in" with the population around you?

I'm not a fan on that guys but I can appreciate the way he lived.
Well said!

gmanall

Awards
The reason there's a lot of praise is because he's a "martyr" in a way. Someone with a lot of potential cut down in his prime, still lived a fuller life than a lot of people. He had the transformation from nerdy weakling to ripped beast and the charisma to carry on from there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BMW4Life General Chat 7
CorpKiller Anabolics 15
CompeteNPC Pro Bodybuilding 77
Supplements 7
Anabolics 1