Happy Memorial Day - AnabolicMinds.com

Happy Memorial Day

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Happy Memorial Day

As a Vet that served in the Gulf War I want to say thanks to those that are or have served this country. Thank you also to those family and friends that have supported those Veterans or have had the pleasure to have theif lives touched by such dedicated and heroic individuals.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! I myself plan to go to a local cookout that involves veterans that stay in a local state funded facility. Gotta show my love for those that served

Whatever you and your family do, be safe and have fun.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And thank YOU for your service as well. To all our Military here and everywhere, Thank You!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    As a Vet that served in the Gulf War I want to say thanks to those that are or have served this country. Thank you also to those family and friends that have supported those Veterans or have had the pleasure to have theif lives touched by such dedicated and heroic individuals.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! I myself plan to go to a local cookout that involves veterans that stay in a local state funded facility. Gotta show my love for those that served

Whatever you and your family do, be safe and have fun.
    Thanks for serving as well bud. Enjoy it.

I'm stuck on duty today so I'm chillin and eatin hamburgers until the cook tells me to stop
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks to all veterans for serving. Ill be thanking myself for serving with a T bone steak the size if my face later and a bonfire and beers and some herb and.... Cheers , happy Memorial Day everyone!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Happy Memorial Day guys! Thanks for keeping us safe. I didn't serve but have lots of friends who have.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy Memorial Day from ANDROFACTORY
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 10:45 AM
  2. Happy Memorial Day - R & R Style
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Happy B-Day Cardinal
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5