Happy Memorial Day

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
As a Vet that served in the Gulf War I want to say thanks to those that are or have served this country. Thank you also to those family and friends that have supported those Veterans or have had the pleasure to have theif lives touched by such dedicated and heroic individuals.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! I myself plan to go to a local cookout that involves veterans that stay in a local state funded facility. Gotta show my love for those that served :)

Whatever you and your family do, be safe and have fun.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And thank YOU for your service as well. To all our Military here and everywhere, Thank You!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Vet that served in the Gulf War I want to say thanks to those that are or have served this country. Thank you also to those family and friends that have supported those Veterans or have had the pleasure to have theif lives touched by such dedicated and heroic individuals.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! I myself plan to go to a local cookout that involves veterans that stay in a local state funded facility. Gotta show my love for those that served :)

Whatever you and your family do, be safe and have fun.
Thanks for serving as well bud. Enjoy it.

I'm stuck on duty today so I'm chillin and eatin hamburgers until the cook tells me to stop

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all veterans for serving. Ill be thanking myself for serving with a T bone steak the size if my face later and a bonfire and beers and some herb and.... Cheers , happy Memorial Day everyone!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Happy Memorial Day guys! Thanks for keeping us safe. I didn't serve but have lots of friends who have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 1
Supplements 7
FL3X MAGNUM Company Promotions 4
B5150 General Chat 10