sex prego question

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Okay I tried but didnt have sex with this girl. Although I partly got my penis in her for a second. It is not unusual for me to get precum(clear stuff) but idk about this time bc I was drunk and it was dark...morning after pill or what??.. how worried should I be

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Okay I tried but didnt have sex with this girl. Although I partly got my penis in her for a second. It is not unusual for me to get precum(clear stuff) but idk about this time bc I was drunk and it was dark...morning after pill or what??.. how worried should I be
Is this a sex story?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Comon man it like just happened I need to know how worried I should be

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Which hole did you partly get your penis in? :D

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Woulda been done for anal..but um yeah a serious answer would be nice..bc I could still get plan b pill..if she is down that is..I asked her and no response..

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Woulda been done for anal..but um yeah a serious answer would be nice..bc I could still get plan b pill..if she is down that is..I asked her and no response..
Edited: removed original post

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity...if it was already in her why didn't you just do it?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Ha yeah hed be a little pist all my friends are saying im overreacting. I know this isnt the best place for this. Didnt evem get close to nutting bc I literally didnt even get a full thrust

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Didnt go for it bc she said no no..and I wasnt tryin to rape. Shoulda just went for it ur right. Also yeah cant mess up that bulk

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take her out to dinner and be real sweet, then slip that pill in her drink. (Mite be illegal)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt go for it bc she said no no..and I wasnt tryin to rape. Shoulda just went for it ur right. Also yeah cant mess up that bulk
Damn...should of at least opted for a handsy. What kind of chick lets you put it half way in then says stop? Unless your playing "just the tip"'

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Honestly I think she was a virgin...**** if only I was on a cycle. Then my sperm woulda been all ****ed up

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Gosh dammit forreal..yall think I should worry..
No. some healthy people. Take months to get their wives pregnant and that's with alot of trying and the penis ALL THE WAY IN..lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If ur drunk nailing a virgin without a rubber you werent worried then so why start now.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I know it was stupid of me..
I usually always wear a rubber this is my first scare from being a dumbass..hope alcohol ****s up youre virtility

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it was stupid of me..
I usually always wear a rubber this is my first scare from being a dumbass..hope alcohol ****s up youre virtility
Da fuq is virtility?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If she is knocked up use the jedi mind trick on her and convice her it wasnt you.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you happen to record it? Not for me for a friend;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Lol sorry guys if I couldnt even get a condom no way I could get a recording

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Checklist: vid camera, drunken virgin,optional condom.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Dude u know how pist I was/am not only did I not **** her...I still gotta worry about knocking her up

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude u know how pist I was/am not only did I not **** her...I still gotta worry about knocking her up
You should throat punched her...with your wang

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Why are you still posting about this? Can't you see everyone is treating you like you're a joke?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Give it another go at her and try all the shyt we are suggesting.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I read this and think to myself , please be dead when ops generation runs this country.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Get some balls, some game, and some condoms...... *****

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Dam forreal has like no one on here had made a mistake with their **** like this?