Having Gallbladder Removed...
- 05-20-2013, 01:34 AM
- 05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
My lady had hers taken out last year her recovery was easy because they only had to make three incisions, the largest being just above the belly button. The major side effect was an enhanced sensitivity to fatty foods due to the lack of bile and it gives her some bad stomach aches every once in a while but nothing compared to when her G.B was in. Also It took a little bit for her core strength to get back to par. Good luck and hopefully there are no set backs in the operating room so they don’t have to revert back to the old procedure.Rep For IronFlex
Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!
- 05-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chocolatemilk in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:01 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2007, 12:11 AM
- By flexall454 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2002, 06:42 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2002, 02:05 PM
- By mc1 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2002, 11:22 PM