Opening a gym
- 05-20-2013, 01:27 AM
- 05-20-2013, 02:17 AM
05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Online estate sales from foreclosed gyms would be a good place to start
Hit me up with any questions any time.
05-23-2013, 12:43 AM
05-23-2013, 12:49 AM
how much money you got to blow?
bare bone style gym is pretty cheap to fill. its when you start adding machines...
do youhave your niche for training already? makes it easier to arm your gym if you know your target clientele
05-23-2013, 12:56 AM
05-23-2013, 01:18 AM
05-23-2013, 01:47 AM
Hey man, definitely don't overlook sites like Craigslist. You can find some KILLER deals on gym EQ with gym closings etc. You can get some great deals on like-new stuff.
05-23-2013, 01:51 AM
05-23-2013, 08:35 AM
I'd like to open a gym one day, course I've gotta get above the poverty line first lol
The Swole Stoner
05-31-2013, 06:48 AM
06-01-2013, 08:25 AM
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By airvine91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:17 PM
- By Gorilla Pit in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM
- By Gorilla Pit in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Hollidae in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:07 PM
- By DarCSA in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:18 PM