Why do you lift?

F

FranARG

Awards
Well, all of us on this board lift. I do it, mainly, becuse it is fun for me. I am not a pro, I do not work as a bouncer or play sports in a serious way.

So, why do YOU lift?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
It keeps me sane.

I have a very stressful/busy job. The gym is the one time of day that I can have all to myself. It's nice to crank up some music and try to drown everything else out. Plus I like the aspect of having a contest with yourself. It's fun for me to research the **** out of exercise and nutrition science and to see how I can continually improve my physique.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im with owlicks on this one

another reason is that its fair. you get what you put in, which is rare in a world where who you know means more than what you know

F

FranARG

Awards
Im with you two.
Also, I never thought about lifting the way you are, OnionKnight, it is very interesting actually, and true as well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lift for fun.

It's literally my only hobby. Someday I may get seriously into PLing and compete, but for now it's just because I enjoy it.

I've been lifting religiously for close to 6 years now, I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't lifting....

ineedprotein

ineedprotein

Awards
It's like another hobby. I love doing it, as soon as i finish a workout i'm alreqdy thinking of my next one.

Ive been dedicating myself fully for the past two years, and it helps me balance everything else i do.

I'm like a sponge when it comes to the nutrition and scientific aspect..i soak up all the information and i could sit down and read about Bb and nutrition for hours.

F

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Its something I have been doing since I was 15 (now 24). Just came back from surgery and getting back to where I was. Its my alternative choice to attending religious services haha

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I lift because I have a baby dick and I need to feel better about myself and also because if you look at me I want to make you think I can kick your ass.....

Just kidding, I do it to keep what little sanity I have left and because the best high you can get is from stayin strong and fit.

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
I lift because i like to be big and fuarkin ripped and shredded as f@#k. It's what life's all about, none of this sad c.u.nt sh.it, u gotta be a sick c.u.nt. It's the revolution, we're all gunna make it.

You're probably thinkin, who the f@#k is this f@#kin idiot, well your probably right, but f@%k im shredded bra yeeaaahhh c.u.nt

Super saiyan 17 beast mode tick tock wtf!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Had to make the football team so I had to work hard in the gym as a result

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Because I'm not naturally gifted like booby miles

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I lift because i like to be big and fuarkin ripped and shredded as f@#k. It's what life's all about, none of this sad c.u.nt sh.it, u gotta be a sick c.u.nt. It's the revolution, we're all gunna make it.

You're probably thinkin, who the f@#k is this f@#kin idiot, well your probably right, but f@%k im shredded bra yeeaaahhh c.u.nt

Super saiyan 17 beast mode tick tock wtf!
Douche bag + douche bag = suuuuuper douche!

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Douche bag + douche bag = suuuuuper douche!
Nah im just a super sick khunt mate and haters gonna hate. Im shredded as f@#k and lovin life bra. None of this "i lift to reduce stress" sh.it thats a load of crap, im big and ripped coz i wanna look big and ripped. None of this lifting to make up for a pin dick>

Oh and BTW, lifting + baby dick still = baby dick

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
You da best troll mennnn
No trollin bruz just livin life with a bit of zyzz, for real look up on youtube- 'zyzz inspirational speech'

Its the revolution bra we're all gunna make it, thats what we do, none of this being a sad khunt ****, lift to look big and be shredded as ****. Its a way of life

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
No trollin bruz just livin life with a bit of zyzz, for real look up on youtube- 'zyzz inspirational speech'

Its the revolution bra we're all gunna make it, thats what we do, none of this being a sad khunt ****, lift to look big and be shredded as ****. Its a way of life
If you don't have an Avi you can't call yourself a "shredded kunt". You dumb ****

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
If you don't have an Avi you can't call yourself a "shredded kunt". You dumb ****
I can call myself whatever i want bra i dont need to to have an avi but if it will please u i'll put one up

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I can call myself whatever i want bra i dont need to to have an avi but if it will please u i'll put one up
I look up to zyzz too homie but have your own personality dude. You sound like such a ***got writing all that ****. Grow up home boy

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
How tall is your spiked hair? And how much gel does it take to get it to stay like that ?

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
I look up to zyzz too homie but have your own personality dude. You sound like such a ***got writing all that ****. Grow up home boy
I be whoever i want to be bro im an aussie sick khunt. I live life to the fullest and have a hrwat time unlike u with a carrot stuck up ur arse

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
Vegeta would put his finger through your forehead. Saiyan weren't tools they were the ultimate warrior race your more like one of the ginyu force members matter a fact I just found your picture online why don't you have it as your avatar?

[dragonballwp-content/themes/goku/images/characters/dragonballz/guldo.jpgdragonbalau/wp-content/themes/goku/images/characters/dragonballz/guldo.jpg[/URL]
You could probably say Vegeta and I are cut from the same cloth, we would fuse together and put our finger through your forehead. Big bang gallic gun kamehameha wtf!

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
I would love to donkey punch you across the Internet.

You give anyone from Australia a bad rep. Grow up u f@*%ing clown.
How bout u f@#k off mate i would love to see u try.

U ever heard of muckin around? Why so serious all the time? Take a chill pill mate relax and take it easy. U americans are such a serious bunch. Loosen up bra

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well. I'm glad for humanity's sake you were clowning. Now, back to the topic.

I lift mostly for the mental aspect. To push my limits and see how far I can go. Lifting also motivates me to improve the other facets of my life.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Lifting weights is a way for me to get all my anger/stress away. At the end of the day you sleep good and look good

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Is this real life?

I lift because it's my time where I focus on myself, like meditation or yoga for some others. I have an unobtainable rage that I can never reach nor extinguish. Loud heavy metal in my ears and heavy iron fatigue my body so I don't do something dumb like drugs or break things or hurt people. That's why I fkn lift. I could give a sht about looking good for other people. This is all about me for myself.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Is this real life?

I lift because it's my time where I focus on myself, like meditation or yoga for some others. I've always had low self esteem and got beat up alot as a kid mentally and physically. Other issues deep down like growing up vegetarian, having few friends, and my dad and I catching my mom doing the neighbor give me an unobtainable rage that I can never reach nor extinguish. Loud heavy metal in my ears and heavy iron fatigue my body so I don't do something dumb like drugs or break things or hurt people. That's why I fkn lift. I could give a sht about looking good for other people. This is all about me for myself.
Sorry bout your mom bro, I couldn't resist.... She came on to me anyhow!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I be whoever i want to be bro im an aussie sick khunt. I live life to the fullest and have a hrwat time unlike u with a carrot stuck up ur arse
Oh god did this troll peak his head up from his hole? Last time his mom gave him internet access he hated our gun laws and was thinking about moving to Australia.
I lift because My dad is in his 50's and is still a Gorilla and I cant have my pops beating my ass still at this age. My catalyst though was when I was 20 my friend and I were walking on a beach down in San Diego and he started busting my balls about how I had the chest of a 12 year old boy and the beer belly of Barney from the Simpsons since then it has been on!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and talk sht. Everyone is tough over the internet
Wow, do you realize you're the one talking sht being an internet tough guy and I'm the guy tellin jokes? Put a quarter in your ass cus you're playin yourself ;-)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
u guys should duke it out with your penis's. like a penis sword battle to the death

Glawry

Glawry

Banned
Awards
I'm a girthy bastard so I can't really sword fight but I can club. Does that count?
All girth and no length, u won't be gettin much swing off that club. Think the name for that is a chode

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm a girthy bastard so I can't really sword fight but I can club. Does that count?
well some might consider that a disadvantage. but in glawry's case, i think a mace beats a pencil dick rapier

and more girth = bigger barrel for the ending shotgun barrage

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
All girth and no length, u won't be gettin much swing off that club. Think the name for that is a chode
Who said anything about lack of length? Babies arm baby...

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Folks who lift and are in this thread, do you drive a Prius?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Nothing costs a quarter anymore, can't even make a phone call
Can't remember where I was but not to long ago I was somewhere and there was a PAC MAN arcade game. I went over for a play and some nostalgia and was lookin for a quarter in my pocket when I noticed it was $1 to play. A buck to play PAC MAN?! What a bunch of crap

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Folks who lift and are in this thread, do you drive a Prius?
Nope I drive a nice big Chrysler 300c SRT8, about as American as it can get! All power and sh!t for MPG! Then I have my Tundra not quite as American but just as powerful. And can you believe that I have a nice medium size dong to boot? Not scary just efficient as hell! ( I knew the small dick jokes were coming)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope I drive a nice big Chrysler 300c SRT8, about as American as it can get! All power and sh!t for MPG! Then I have my Tundra not quite as American but just as powerful. And can you believe that I have a nice medium size dong to boot? Not scary just efficient as hell! ( I knew the small dick jokes were coming)
Hijack. My wife has a Charger, built in Mexico. I have a Tacoma, built ENTIRELY in Texas. Almost every new-ish Toyota I've seen is built here in the good ol US. I found that interesting.

Resume your penis competition or whatever the fuk is going down.

/hijack.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hijack. My wife has a Charger, built in Mexico. I have a Tacoma, built ENTIRELY in Texas. Almost every new-ish Toyota I've seen is built here in the good ol US. I found that interesting.

Resume your penis competition or whatever the fuk is going down.

/hijack.
Well in that case I edit my post because my Tundra is a 2012 Go 'merica!

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
i lift for motivation, the miles stones i have hit with athleticism didn't come easy and they make me more confident when dealing with a challenge.