Why do you lift? - AnabolicMinds.com

Why do you lift?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Why do you lift?

Well, all of us on this board lift. I do it, mainly, becuse it is fun for me. I am not a pro, I do not work as a bouncer or play sports in a serious way.

So, why do YOU lift?

Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

It keeps me sane.

I have a very stressful/busy job. The gym is the one time of day that I can have all to myself. It's nice to crank up some music and try to drown everything else out. Plus I like the aspect of having a contest with yourself. It's fun for me to research the **** out of exercise and nutrition science and to see how I can continually improve my physique.
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im with owlicks on this one

another reason is that its fair. you get what you put in, which is rare in a world where who you know means more than what you know
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Im with you two.
    Also, I never thought about lifting the way you are, OnionKnight, it is very interesting actually, and true as well.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I lift for fun.

It's literally my only hobby. Someday I may get seriously into PLing and compete, but for now it's just because I enjoy it.

I've been lifting religiously for close to 6 years now, I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't lifting....
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

It's like another hobby. I love doing it, as soon as i finish a workout i'm alreqdy thinking of my next one.

Ive been dedicating myself fully for the past two years, and it helps me balance everything else i do.

I'm like a sponge when it comes to the nutrition and scientific aspect..i soak up all the information and i could sit down and read about Bb and nutrition for hours.
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its something I have been doing since I was 15 (now 24). Just came back from surgery and getting back to where I was. Its my alternative choice to attending religious services haha
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I lift because I have a baby dick and I need to feel better about myself and also because if you look at me I want to make you think I can kick your ass.....

Just kidding, I do it to keep what little sanity I have left and because the best high you can get is from stayin strong and fit.

I lift because i like to be big and fuarkin ripped and shredded as f@#k. It's what life's all about, none of this sad c.u.nt sh.it, u gotta be a sick c.u.nt. It's the revolution, we're all gunna make it.

You're probably thinkin, who the f@#k is this f@#kin idiot, well your probably right, but f@%k im shredded bra yeeaaahhh c.u.nt

Super saiyan 17 beast mode tick tock wtf!
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Had to make the football team so I had to work hard in the gym as a result
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Because I'm not naturally gifted like booby miles
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Same reason I smoke weed. Relieve stress
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glawry View Post
    I lift because i like to be big and fuarkin ripped and shredded as f@#k. It's what life's all about, none of this sad c.u.nt sh.it, u gotta be a sick c.u.nt. It's the revolution, we're all gunna make it.

You're probably thinkin, who the f@#k is this f@#kin idiot, well your probably right, but f@%k im shredded bra yeeaaahhh c.u.nt

Super saiyan 17 beast mode tick tock wtf!
    Douche bag + douche bag = suuuuuper douche!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Douche bag + douche bag = suuuuuper douche!
    Nah im just a super sick khunt mate and haters gonna hate. Im shredded as f@#k and lovin life bra. None of this "i lift to reduce stress" sh.it thats a load of crap, im big and ripped coz i wanna look big and ripped. None of this lifting to make up for a pin dick>

Oh and BTW, lifting + baby dick still = baby dick
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

You da best troll mennnn
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Not

Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    You da best troll mennnn
    No trollin bruz just livin life with a bit of zyzz, for real look up on youtube- 'zyzz inspirational speech'

Its the revolution bra we're all gunna make it, thats what we do, none of this being a sad khunt ****, lift to look big and be shredded as ****. Its a way of life
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

No trollin bruz just livin life with a bit of zyzz, for real look up on youtube- 'zyzz inspirational speech'

Its the revolution bra we're all gunna make it, thats what we do, none of this being a sad khunt ****, lift to look big and be shredded as ****. Its a way of life
    If you don't have an Avi you can't call yourself a "shredded kunt". You dumb ****

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

If you don't have an Avi you can't call yourself a "shredded kunt". You dumb ****
    I can call myself whatever i want bra i dont need to to have an avi but if it will please u i'll put one up
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I can call myself whatever i want bra i dont need to to have an avi but if it will please u i'll put one up
    I look up to zyzz too homie but have your own personality dude. You sound like such a ***got writing all that ****. Grow up home boy
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How tall is your spiked hair? And how much gel does it take to get it to stay like that ?
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

How tall is your spiked hair? And how much gel does it take to get it to stay like that ?
    When i turn super saiyan it stays that way automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

I look up to zyzz too homie but have your own personality dude. You sound like such a ***got writing all that ****. Grow up home boy
    I be whoever i want to be bro im an aussie sick khunt. I live life to the fullest and have a hrwat time unlike u with a carrot stuck up ur arse
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When i turn super saiyan it stays that way automatically
    Vegeta would put his finger through your forehead. Saiyan weren't tools they were the ultimate warrior race your more like one of the ginyu force members matter a fact I just found your picture online why don't you have it as your avatar?

http://www.dragonballz.com.au/wp-con...allz/guldo.jpg
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

Vegeta would put his finger through your forehead. Saiyan weren't tools they were the ultimate warrior race your more like one of the ginyu force members matter a fact I just found your picture online why don't you have it as your avatar?

[dragonballwp-content/themes/goku/images/characters/dragonballz/guldo.jpgdragonbalau/wp-content/themes/goku/images/characters/dragonballz/guldo.jpg[/URL]
    You could probably say Vegeta and I are cut from the same cloth, we would fuse together and put our finger through your forehead. Big bang gallic gun kamehameha wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    I would love to donkey punch you across the Internet.

You give anyone from Australia a bad rep. Grow up u f@*%ing clown.
    How bout u f@#k off mate i would love to see u try.

U ever heard of muckin around? Why so serious all the time? Take a chill pill mate relax and take it easy. U americans are such a serious bunch. Loosen up bra
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very well. I'm glad for humanity's sake you were clowning. Now, back to the topic.

I lift mostly for the mental aspect. To push my limits and see how far I can go. Lifting also motivates me to improve the other facets of my life.

Reputation Reputation

Lifting weights is a way for me to get all my anger/stress away. At the end of the day you sleep good and look good
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Is this real life?

I lift because it's my time where I focus on myself, like meditation or yoga for some others. I have an unobtainable rage that I can never reach nor extinguish. Loud heavy metal in my ears and heavy iron fatigue my body so I don't do something dumb like drugs or break things or hurt people. That's why I fkn lift. I could give a sht about looking good for other people. This is all about me for myself.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Is this real life?

I lift because it's my time where I focus on myself, like meditation or yoga for some others. I've always had low self esteem and got beat up alot as a kid mentally and physically. Other issues deep down like growing up vegetarian, having few friends, and my dad and I catching my mom doing the neighbor give me an unobtainable rage that I can never reach nor extinguish. Loud heavy metal in my ears and heavy iron fatigue my body so I don't do something dumb like drugs or break things or hurt people. That's why I fkn lift. I could give a sht about looking good for other people. This is all about me for myself.
    Sorry bout your mom bro, I couldn't resist.... She came on to me anyhow!
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Sorry bout your mom bro, I couldn't resist.... She came on to me anyhow!
    Go ahead and talk sht. Everyone is tough over the internet
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I be whoever i want to be bro im an aussie sick khunt. I live life to the fullest and have a hrwat time unlike u with a carrot stuck up ur arse
    Oh god did this troll peak his head up from his hole? Last time his mom gave him internet access he hated our gun laws and was thinking about moving to Australia.
    I lift because My dad is in his 50's and is still a Gorilla and I cant have my pops beating my ass still at this age. My catalyst though was when I was 20 my friend and I were walking on a beach down in San Diego and he started busting my balls about how I had the chest of a 12 year old boy and the beer belly of Barney from the Simpsons since then it has been on!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Go ahead and talk sht. Everyone is tough over the internet
    Wow, do you realize you're the one talking sht being an internet tough guy and I'm the guy tellin jokes? Put a quarter in your ass cus you're playin yourself ;-)
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

u guys should duke it out with your penis's. like a penis sword battle to the death
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I can do lightsaber while you fight
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    u guys should duke it out with your penis's. like a penis sword battle to the death
    I'm a girthy bastard so I can't really sword fight but I can club. Does that count?

I'm a girthy bastard so I can't really sword fight but I can club. Does that count?
    All girth and no length, u won't be gettin much swing off that club. Think the name for that is a chode
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

well some might consider that a disadvantage. but in glawry's case, i think a mace beats a pencil dick rapier

and more girth = bigger barrel for the ending shotgun barrage
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

All girth and no length, u won't be gettin much swing off that club. Think the name for that is a chode
    Who said anything about lack of length? Babies arm baby...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frustrated lean bulkers: why do YOU gain fat?
    By DieTrying in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:31 PM
  2. Do you lift on bare feet?
    By jdubz in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:05 PM
  3. Discussion: Why do you use anabolics?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
  4. Why do you even mess with Humalin R?
    By Mr.Sparkle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:49 PM
  5. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM