Why do you lift?
- 05-07-2013, 06:28 AM
- 05-07-2013, 09:07 AM
- 05-07-2013, 10:42 AM
05-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Folks who lift and are in this thread, do you drive a Prius?
05-07-2013, 12:49 PM
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Rep For IronFlex
Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!
05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
05-07-2013, 03:15 PM
05-07-2013, 03:16 PM
05-11-2013, 12:01 PM
i lift for motivation, the miles stones i have hit with athleticism didn't come easy and they make me more confident when dealing with a challenge.
05-30-2013, 05:04 PM
06-05-2013, 10:46 AM
None of us will live forever but while i am living i want to be as fit and capable as possible and i like looking good
Your fastest weight is your best weight
06-08-2013, 07:30 PM
I started lifting due to years and years of ridicule for weighing 130lbs.
I'm slowly coming to peace with the fact that people are just generally *******s, so now I lift because it makes me feel good and helps with depression.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DieTrying in forum BulkingReplies: 62Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:31 PM
- By jdubz in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 71Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:05 PM
- By logan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:50 PM
- By Mr.Sparkle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 21Last Post: 01-21-2006, 12:49 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:32 PM