Anti stalking.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:type: I need some advice,

I have aquired a stalker, someone who when I bounced at the club ( and a few weeks before ) had seen me and I guess thought i was pretty!!! ( He is stupid as we all know).......ANYWAY!!!!!!!

How in the hell do i get rid of him? I Have tried the not ready for anything, I dont want to date, I have been rude, hung up, gotten pissy, and even went to the police station to find out about a restraining order........I hate to go that route as I dont think its the way , ie he may get really pissed and I dont want to make this idiot mad........( he is 6'5, and an easy 350).......

Any ideas? thoughts, I am to the point that one day I will snap and I dont want that either, and I mean snap as in be out and out mean.............. Although i already have been out and out mean.......<sigh> any thoughts???????

:think:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
And i need to add to this....2 doz roses sent to where i live, hell i thought they were from my ex...( how stupid I am ) but no from the stalker, I am also thinking i may change my #'s...somehow he got a hold of them.......:(

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
umm theres really not much you can do,
A)carry a weopon on you-always
b) date a huge muthafucker-(edit: keep me out, please!)
c)tell him you were once a man-and still have man-ly desires you wish to invoke upon his ass.
d)hang out with alot of people.

**Apology for the edit.. BPF

Last edited by a moderator:
wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
umm theres really not much you can do,
A)carry a weopon on you-always
b) date a huge muthafucker-AKA BADASSPETEFOX
c)tell him you were once a man-and still have man-ly desires you wish to invoke upon his ass.
d)hang out with alot of people.
thanks but a def NO to all of the above!!!!! I did change my cell, so that will help and I am never home...so that is helpful to.........

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
What you dont like the roses I sent? I mean uh maybe you should give me uhm this guy a chance. HEHEHE only joking.

Seriously though you definitely want to file something with the police if a guy is going that far after you have totally blown him off, it could be a dangerous situation. Also you might try telling him your a lesbian although that does turn some guys on so it could backfire on ya. Either way good luck and stay safe.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
O.k at least carry a key chain' so incase asshole ever tries something you can not only beat him to the ground you could whip him into submission.

Seriously- its a tough position to be in,
1)train with explosivness so you can
run with is always option 1
or jump kick/punch/attack his sorry ass.

besides that just be safe, o.k.

p.s Iron viking- yeah LEsbains would be just like adding a cherry to the top- you know-Saying she was a guy- that some serious **** to look past

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Lesbian......yeah with my luck he would be all over that!!! but thanks for trying to help :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Carry a weapon. Don't like weapons? You'll regret that should he try something. I wsh all women I knew and cared about carried some type of weapon when they were alone. Thankfully only one of them learned the hard way why a handgun is so desirable, but she learned by not having one when she needed it.

Maybe more realistic for you: Do something that's a blatant turn off right in front of him. Drop your pants and take a dump in the street if you have to, but if you disgust him chances are he won't be back.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ROFL the last two replies were funny ****.

How did the big guy get your number, is he a fellow bouncer at the club?

Meerschaum

Awards
:type: I need some advice,

I have aquired a stalker, someone who when I bounced at the club ( and a few weeks before ) had seen me and I guess thought i was pretty!!! ( He is stupid as we all know).......ANYWAY!!!!!!!

How in the hell do i get rid of him? I Have tried the not ready for anything, I dont want to date, I have been rude, hung up, gotten pissy, and even went to the police station to find out about a restraining order........I hate to go that route as I dont think its the way , ie he may get really pissed and I dont want to make this idiot mad........( he is 6'5, and an easy 350).......

Any ideas? thoughts, I am to the point that one day I will snap and I dont want that either, and I mean snap as in be out and out mean.............. Although i already have been out and out mean.......<sigh> any thoughts???????

:think:
tell him you just tested positive for hiv... might scare him off

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link....:) some good tips....

and the dofus got my number from my "friend" who cant handle more than one long island ice tea.........

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I also really like the being gross idea.....LOL I can do that!!!!!!!!! bahahaha and have a hell of a good time at it...........

Renton405

Awards
Is this guy really a 'stalker' or is it just some guy who called u a couple times ...stalkers are people who stalk for the game and the sickness of it, it usually goes on for months before the victim even knows it, following them in thier car, looking through windows, etc...if its some schmo who met u hoping to get lucky and called u a couple times I dont think that qualifys as stalking....if you do, then you need to get your ego in check

Just ignore the guy an go on with your buisness...Don't be one of those "Ohh im so beautiful I have so many guys stalking me" type big ego girl bullcrap....its such a turnoff

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I kinda know her Renton.. and I don't think you statement about ego applies to her..

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
yeah

I change my mind,

IM all for doing the **** thing-

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
First let me say ...YOU JERK!!!!!!!! How dare you imply that I am a egomaniac.........I am the most laid back down to earth girl..........

And second, I know the damn difference between someone liking me and someone stalking me. let me ask you how would you feel if someone called your house, your cell, followed you home, followed your friends to find out where you were...WENT TO YOUR GYM!!!!! Sent you 2 doz roses with a card that said "bitch you will be dealt with when I am alone, so watch your back"......Hell what a nice boy he is right? why should I live being afraid, Well i can tell you I should not NOR WILL I...........
Funny if this same thing happend to a guy, you would think the chick was crazy and NEVER question the guy, cause hell it isent his fault some crazy ass girl is after him........And here i was thinking in a mostly male forum, I could get some good advice.......and I get this STUPID statement.........This is why I am single, and happily so....You prove my point over and over again, stupid, stupid, stupid........

And lastly renton dont ever PM me again, cause i wont be nice this time......

Status
Not open for further replies.