Van Damme

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Van Damme


    Does anyone know what vandammes arm and other measurments were at the times when he did bloodsport and kickboxer??
    I thought he was in absolute supurb condition in kickboxer, i sometimes wondered if there was a little anabolic use before his filmed the movie...His arms looked bigger than some of the +200 pounders in the movie...


  2. yeah- look at the streetfighter promo poster- he has that cool between tricep and bicep muscle- damn it looks cool.

    then again in nowhere ot run- he doesnt look that specail-

    hehe kicker boxer 4 was cool- tong po owns his own island- remindes me sasha mitchell got done over for beating his wife and now hides in mexico like chhhhhhhhhhhh dude.................it was on donahue so it must be true.
    •   
       


  3. Uggg kickboxer 4 was terrible, lol

  4. I think he had a pretty bad coke problem for a while or still does.

  5. Uggg kickboxer 4 was terrible, lol
    They redeemed themselves for kickboxer 6 though.

  6. umm Van damme, one of my many rolemodels as a kid has said in numerous article that he has obsession type of problems which suit
    a)weight training
    b)drug habits
    c)woman issues or issues with his women.

    The dude was like was into gymnastics- took up weight lifting and apparently won some europeon title(nothing major league) and starred in like syborg and as the predator in "predator".

    He hasnt takin anabolics to my knowledge-im sure after being a coke head-douche bag he would say if he took **** or didnt witha striaght face-
    but roids are considered a cheaters drugs(though its not) so theres a complimentry level of embarrsement acknowledging he's taking such substances.

    Plus he's not that big of a dude- in reailty- he's short, petite just a bit thick in a few places.

    anyway JCVD's best scene was in that movie where he dies and has to escape the island fortress and he's doing deadlifts with a bathtub full of water- in the timelapse when his muscles are strained n he looks so ****in jacked theres just no way to fake muscles being taut and strained like that without doing the actual deadlifts for a few minutes- good on him- I still think he's waY WORTHY.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jinkillkill
    Plus he's not that big of a dude- in reailty- he's short, petite just a bit thick in a few places..
    Do you really think that?? In kickboxer he had to be at least 190 with very low bodyfat, which his cloths on he looked like a solid 200...His bodyfat levels in kickboxer were very impressive, and it seems retaining the mass he did at those levels seems a little sketchy too me(combine this with van damme ego)..I mean at the end of the movie where he fights tong po there are parts where he looks beyond shredded during some takes...If you look at the begining of the movie you'll notice van damme and the person who plays his brother(who gets paralized)- the brother is definatly at a bigger bodyweight it looks than van damme, but van damme's arms put the other guy to shame compared..

  8. dude im 190 cut- and I aint ****- his body was easy to acheive

    Btw I havent done any anabolics yet-(minus methyl dht/m5-which arent widely known for putting on quality mass like test eth)

    Yo' its not like your body just eats muscle at low bodyfat levels- it depends if he ever was fat and his genetics- and he's sorted in both.
    I have friends bigger then him(natty) they just train for 6 years + and yeah they're sliced-some black some croatian some just white- so its not really a gene thing either.
    Granted I dotn remeber his arms form Kickboxer- but that alone says enough.

    he does look damn good now that I remember- like when Tong slices his thigh with the glass glove's- he does look like 8-9% easy-
    But dont forget lighting/tanning and all that ****

  9. Wasn't he nominated for best actor this year in time cop 5?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Wasn't he nominated for best actor this year in time cop 5?
    •   
       


  11. nah best hair cut with the van damminator mullet of his




  12. Heres him in kickboxer...natural or not
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. Didn't VanDamme get his ass kicked by Frank Zitto, president of a Hells Angels chapter in New York? I remember talk about it a couple of years ago. Van Damme was acting up, high and mighty, at a night club and Zitto knocked him out. I'm sure alcohol had a play in it, to say the least.

  14. Apparently at the scores strip bar in NYC...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Didn't VanDamme get his ass kicked by Frank Zitto, president of a Hells Angels chapter in New York? I remember talk about it a couple of years ago. Van Damme was acting up, high and mighty, at a night club and Zitto knocked him out. I'm sure alcohol had a play in it, to say the least.
    Actually, I heard this story on Howard Stern by Frank Zitto.

    Anywho, supposedly Frank Zitto and Van Damme are in a club, and one of the bouncers comes over to Zitto and says something to the effect of "hey, Van Damme said you were a *****". So, Zitto waltzes over to Van Damme and questions him. Van Damme stands up and pushes a table away. At this time, Zitto doesn't want Van Damme to pull any of the crazy kung fu **** so he levels him with one punch while Van Damme was pushing the table. Again, this story was told on the Stern show by Zitto himself so it should have a slight amount of truth to it.

  16. Thanx for the pictures Renton, Love that movie
    Yeah' hes not as big as I thought he was, but he's still ****in King

  17. too bad the coke and acting skills brought him down like that..I think compared to his torso size his arm development is really good

  18. I've got an older powerlifter buddy who worked out at a golds that van damme used to work out at. He said the guy had great legs, but the rest wasn't all that great.

    He also said he did some "funky" (to say the least) workouts. I.E. 'supposedly' when he was doing pull-ups, he had another guy (his workout partner) stradle him from the front and hold on while he did pull-ups... that guy said he also saw platz get his clock cleaned by some 180lb boxer guy....he's got some stories!!!

    The one thing that gets me isn't van damne, it's vin diesel...everyone thinks that mofo is huge. He's got some decent size and has some cuts, but he's really not that big...why does everyone think he's huge and is basically the new arnold or something???

  19. It must be the film lighting and camera tricks that can make someone look bigger than usual...Also having lotsa the actors working with the main actor to be of less weight, so the main actor will look biggest...

    In my opinion damme has way better symmetry and muscularity than vin deisel

  20. i also read zito was a former body guard for van damme and thats how the scores thing began. funny u mention vin diesel i was just talking about him at work..after seeing chronicles of riddick i was thinking i dont get this guy..hes not like a bodybuilder hes got some size but his physique is very weird..

  21. Vin isn't that big of a guy either. I think he's like 5'9 or 5'10. On screen he looks bigger though. OH and his movies are ****ing awful.

  22. pitchblack was one of his best movies in my opinion, his counterpart,, the morphine addicted mercenary played a really good role i thought and it was in a great setting

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Vin isn't that big of a guy either. I think he's like 5'9 or 5'10. On screen he looks bigger though. OH and his movies are ****ing awful.
    Nah, VD is about 6'...I just don't think he's too "muscular".

    Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    pitchblack was one of his best movies in my opinion, his counterpart,, the morphine addicted mercenary played a really good role i thought and it was in a great setting
    I like his movies. I liked pitch black, and chronicles of riddick. I also thought he fit the role in fast and furious well...

  24. i loved pitch black and thought the chronicles of riddick was very kool..especially the ending

  25. I was just thinking of Vin the other day. He does have different physique from movie to movie. Take XXX, I thought he was about 225-235, and really cut. But then I see him in a GQ article and he looks to be about 180-190. I think he does what a lot of these stars do: go on gear for a movie then come off after.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I was just thinking of Vin the other day. He does have different physique from movie to movie. Take XXX, I thought he was about 225-235, and really cut. But then I see him in a GQ article and he looks to be about 180-190. I think he does what a lot of these stars do: go on gear for a movie then come off after.
    Exactly thats what i was trying to impply in the original thread

  27. i loved pitch black and thought the chronicles of riddick was very kool..especially the ending
    Yeah I loved Chronicles of Riddick and Pitch Black

  28. no way, go rent no retreat no surrender-He was young there- but still had that base build.
    Side note: I love the kick he does on the dumb kid-thats only surpassed by the plot:
    bruce lee comes back from the grave as a ghost to train the kid- Pure class

    Umm Vin has always looked good and similar in his roles- Ive never noticed much else.
    The dude who plays wolverine-juiced
    the dude who did punisher-juiced
    willsmith-sucks cocks and juices
    nelly-look at country grammar- he has a pure "hardgainer" skinny/cut look- now he's eaten alot more and thicken the **** up -plus some muscles.
    theres alot more then that- the above guys were just the ones I think of when it comes to sudden spurts of growth and landing movie roles.

    but **** it-drugs/fame/money/gear thats the life for this kid.
    hehe time cop 6

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jinkillkill
    no way, go rent no retreat no surrender-He was young there- but still had that base build.
    Side note: I love the kick he does on the dumb kid-thats only surpassed by the plot:
    bruce lee comes back from the grave as a ghost to train the kid- Pure class

    Umm Vin has always looked good and similar in his roles- Ive never noticed much else.
    The dude who plays wolverine-juiced
    the dude who did punisher-juiced
    willsmith-sucks cocks and juices
    nelly-look at country grammar- he has a pure "hardgainer" skinny/cut look- now he's eaten alot more and thicken the **** up -plus some muscles.
    theres alot more then that- the above guys were just the ones I think of when it comes to sudden spurts of growth and landing movie roles.

    but **** it-drugs/fame/money/gear thats the life for this kid.
    hehe time cop 6
    You really think Willsmith juices? The biggest ive seen him maybe was independence day or bad boys..he was pretty think in other movies and espesially his sitcom...Dont know about wolverine...

    The actor who played the big guy in Gladiator with russel crow looked juiced...i sometimes wonder if russell crow did a little himself before the movie..

    LL Cool J from then and now has really increased in muscularity and vasularity too...He might be a result from the advances in prohormones though since I dont see him being a roid user

    Ken Shammrock Looks juiced, lotsa UFC people look it, big bubba of wrestleing(hes juices AND has rare genetics though), China

    Nelly? nah, again might be advances in prohormone technology but i dont think illegals

    Mixed thoughts about mike tyson

  30. anybody seen Troy? i wonder who the big white boy is that brad pitt kills in the beginning with the ring around his neck? now THAT'S a big mofo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Van Halen Tour Dates-For those interested
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 09:22 PM
  2. Canadian HGH users? (specifically VAN)
    By canadabboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in