Boston being terrorist attacked?
- 04-15-2013, 03:47 PM
- 04-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Not sure who is claiming the attacks, if its a al Qaeda group or just some crazy *******. 23 injured, 2 dead, chaos.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 04-15-2013, 04:56 PM
its ****ing horrible man. most likely people running in the Boston marathon are doing it for charity too. Can't get my head round it...you go out to run for charity and end up maimed or killed.
04-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Last thing I heard was they had a suspect in custody, a Saudi national.
04-15-2013, 10:02 PM
04-16-2013, 05:39 AM
140 injured and 3 killed. That's ****ed. Such an awesome event, I hope the Boston marathons reputation doesn't suffer.
04-16-2013, 05:43 AM
It wont and nor should it. The scum who did this won't win. I can see it becoming more popular in people wanting to run to pay respects to those who have suffered. The next big marathon is the London marathon and im sure people will be running that in a show of solidarity to the Boston victims also. Terrorists will unite the good people.
04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:26 AM
- By Y2Jversion1 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2008, 02:37 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 08-11-2008, 01:44 PM
- By J-Will in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2006, 09:16 PM
- By NPursuit in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2003, 07:50 PM