Concert goers thread

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's spring and I figure alot of people will be getting out to see shows so share pics and critiques of the concerts you attend here. I know there's some great ones coming to Det that will be awesome.

Ill kick it off with the Bad Religion show at ST. Andrews Hall last night
Great show, didn't see the openers . BR didn't disappoint

image-3565144250.jpg

image-799930166.jpg

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Check out the incredible line up for this festival we got here this summer. Amazing line up, I was in disbelief they would have something so cool just for Detroit when I first saw it.
http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes the late 80's early 90's. Don't remember much from those days. Same w harpo's on the east side
Haven't heard anyone mention harpos in a loooong time. I wonder if its still open. Did you check that line up for the Orion festival on belle isle I posted? RHCP and Metalica headlining the same festival

napalm

napalm

Awards
Haven't heard anyone mention harpos in a loooong time. I wonder if its still open. Did you check that line up for the Orion festival on belle isle I posted? RHCP and Metalica headlining the same festival
I think it's still there, I stopped going after my best friend was shot and killed after we left the place one night after a seduce show.

Yeah, I heard about Orion, no f'ing way am I going to it. 100k douchebags on an island isn't my idea of a good time. I've seen metallica twice so it's no big deal

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I think it's still there, I stopped going after my best friend was shot and killed after we left the place one night after a seduce show.

Yeah, I heard about Orion, no f'ing way am I going to it. 100k douchebags on an island isn't my idea of a good time. I've seen metallica twice so it's no big deal
Lmao , now that you put it in that perspective it doesn't sound so good. Hopefully ill be working it since I do stage crew sometimes that way I can stay back stage, get paid, and watch some great bands. We usually get catered food and beverages for festivals too and don't have to pass through main areas much so it's a win win in that case. I want to see black flag with the original members. That may be cool.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw the new jersey show last year, it was easily the most star studded show i've ever been too...i plan on making it an every year thing to go to the east coast show

5ft5andalive

Awards
I love bad religion. Been a huge fan since I was 14

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
NurseGray General Chat 3
PYChewHi General Chat 8
Supplements 7
bigpapa General Chat 10