Happy Hoildays

size

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone has a joyous Christmas and a happy New Year. Be safe in your travels and be grateful for the gifts you have.
:cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Agree! Happy Holidays to everyone. Looking forward to another good year. Props to AM and all who reside here!!!

Bouncer79

Awards
20lbs of LBM to all in 05! haha

Happy Holidays and a safe and Happy new year to all and your families.

Stingray

Awards
Happy Holidays, Dont eat to much (unless your bulking :D )

SR

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I take 20lbs santa :D :D
Dear Santa,
I know I've asked for a lot this year, and I haven't been the best, but if you could find it in your heart to send 20lbs of lbm and two bottles of supedrol please...I know that the 20lbs of lbm will be hard, so just the superdrol will suffice if that makes the trip easier.:icon_lol:

I still believe in you...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a 9LB Prime Rib just calling my name,protien never tasted sooo goood.!

Happy Hollidays all...:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL... and have a great holiday... and my your New Year be a wonderful one filled with good injury free training.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Merry christmas to everyone, God bless you all and your families and good luck in 05. I also hope we get some good football games this week, as a X-mas gift all I want is the FDA to forget that superdrol exists.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I want to take the time to wish all my AM bros & sis a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Remember that when u have friends and family who love you, you are truly blessed.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Happy hoildays to all :) Be safe and be happy!!!!!!!!! and madman I love your avatar!!!!!! LOL

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My co. policy is using the phrase 'Happy hols' or 'Seasons greetings' in co. postcards to sound neutral for customers who do not celebrate Christmas/etc.

I'm taking it a step furthur by saying "..... Holiday!" for those of you who prefer being melancholy.

Meerschaum

Awards
I hope everyone has a joyous Christmas and a happy New Year. Be safe in your travels and be grateful for the gifts you have.
and to you too man, and all you guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11