G n c sucks

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Their prices are absolutely ridiculous and their employees are pushy and lacking any real knowledge of their products. But the prices are shameful! I buy this fat burner that is the best thing since ephedrine called Fastin XR from CVS for about 40 bucks. *** wants 60!! Fark you!!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their prices are absolutely ridiculous and their employees are pushy and lacking any real knowledge of their products. But the prices are shameful! I buy this fat burner that is the best thing since ephedrine called Fastin XR from CVS for about 40 bucks. *** wants 60!! Fark you!!
My dude why are u even going to a ***? Everything is cheaper online. I even work at *** part time as a college student and still never buy there ****!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummm 40 bux coulda got you a whole lot more and of better quality than your fastin xr.....just sayn

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Yes its all cheaper online but there is a *** at my train station so i stop in to kill time but i was floored at their ridiculous prices

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
ummm 40 bux coulda got you a whole lot more and of better quality than your fastin xr.....just sayn
What can i get more of? If anything is better than fastin xr i need to know! I love and need all that super speedy stuff. I am prescribed Nuvigil for shift work sleep disorder but there is no generic and rx is pretty pricey so im always on the lookout for a backup

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Look up the ec stack. I worked at *** for a long time as well and rarely bought stuff. One of the few things I bought was the pes insider erase pro bogo deal. Erase pro for 80% off yes please and thank you...

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Look up the ec stack. I worked at *** for a long time as well and rarely bought stuff. One of the few things I bought was the pes insider erase pro bogo deal. Erase pro for 80% off yes please and thank you...
Hmmmmmmm interesting

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
What can i get more of? If anything is better than fastin xr i need to know! I love and need all that super speedy stuff. I am prescribed Nuvigil for shift work sleep disorder but there is no generic and rx is pretty pricey so im always on the lookout for a backup
coulda gotten actual ephedrine for starters. or 4 bottles of clen or albuterol

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
coulda gotten actual ephedrine for starters. or 4 bottles of clen or albuterol
Seems the only actual ephedrine left is primatene mist and it fails in comparison to fastin xr. You all should try it you will see what i mean. I thought 40 was steep too until i tried it. Albuterol? My son takes that in the nebulizer for wheezing...does it come in some other form?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Seems the only actual ephedrine left is primatene mist and it fails in comparison to fastin xr. You all should try it you will see what i mean. I thought 40 was steep too until i tried it. Albuterol? My son takes that in the nebulizer for wheezing...does it come in some other form?
it comes in liquid and pill form at usually 4mg/ml or 8mg/pill. to put things in perspective, the enhalers are about 250mcg a puff. it is the same concept as clen, albuterol triggers beta3 receptors which causes lipolysis