Rate b.f tester, please

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I like impedence testers less and less as time goes by. I bought one about 6yrs ago and it told me I was obese.:rolleyes: I'm a fucking ecto! I also have a hand neld impedence divice that is usually 3 to 4 % off from calipers.

The only value I see in it is even if it's not accurate you can still use it daily to see day to day changes in bodycomp.

J

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
Thanx, Lean One,
I actually asked the guy who runs the store, why is it not intended for athletes or bodybuilder's but for young children and mildly active adults.

First time ever, Paul hasn't returned a email, I might go down to his store and see if he can come up with something, worst comes to worst he'll shut me up with a free protein bar.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanx, Lean One,
I actually asked the guy who runs the store, why is it not intended for athletes or bodybuilder's but for young children and mildly active adults.

First time ever, Paul hasn't returned a email, I might go down to his store and see if he can come up with something, worst comes to worst he'll shut me up with a free protein bar.
It's not intended for BBers because the when in use, the body acts as resistance to the current and the more muscle you have, the more the reading gets thrown off. More muscle means more water in the body. Severely obeese people cannot use them either.