Repping for companies - AnabolicMinds.com

Repping for companies

  1. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141405

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Repping for companies


    Just curious as to how repping works..obviously reps help promote the company. How do companies decide who is going to rep for them. What kind of responsibilities do reps have towards their respective companies. Is there a salray or commision involved? Or is this simply jus something done in spare time? Most important question of all free supps? Lol jk

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    10502210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It depends on the company. Some will compensate with free products, others will pay a salary depending on your job role.

    I can't speak for other companies but we pick reps who have a passion for our products. We have no interest in hiring reps who apply to join several different companies. They have to genuinely rate PES products otherwise we are hiring an actor to pretend lol.

    I hate seeing people join companies and instantly start promoting products which they had never mentioned before. It is very transparent at best and at worst it is deceitful to the consumer.

    My two cents.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268138

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It depends on the company. Some will compensate with free products, others will pay a salary depending on your job role.

    I can't speak for other companies but we pick reps who have a passion for our products. We have no interest in hiring reps who apply to join several different companies. They have to genuinely rate PES products otherwise we are hiring an actor to pretend lol.

    I hate seeing people join companies and instantly start promoting products which they had never mentioned before. It is very transparent at best and at worst it is deceitful to the consumer.

    My two cents.
    reputable guy, for a reputable company. i like ya'lls style over there at PES. cannot wait for my enhanced!!
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    reputable guy, for a reputable company. i like ya'lls style over there at PES. cannot wait for my enhanced!!
    cosigned. At any one time there is at least one PES product I am using.

    Reading and being interested in someone's advice on a forum or some article and then seeing a product randomly suggested is such a letdown
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,849
    Rep Power
    3878682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Just curious as to how repping works..obviously reps help promote the company. How do companies decide who is going to rep for them. What kind of responsibilities do reps have towards their respective companies. Is there a salray or commision involved? Or is this simply jus something done in spare time? Most important question of all free supps? Lol jk
    Sometimes a company will contact you or you have to contact them to see if any spots are available. You promote the products on the forum and educate others on the use of them, experiences...etc. Getting paid in $ or supplements depends on the company. most companies pay in form of supplements each month. Others pay in money. Depending on the company, this may take your full time job. for most, its a side gig to get free stuff/money for doing what you love.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,849
    Rep Power
    3878682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It depends on the company. Some will compensate with free products, others will pay a salary depending on your job role.

    I can't speak for other companies but we pick reps who have a passion for our products. We have no interest in hiring reps who apply to join several different companies. They have to genuinely rate PES products otherwise we are hiring an actor to pretend lol.

    I hate seeing people join companies and instantly start promoting products which they had never mentioned before. It is very transparent at best and at worst it is deceitful to the consumer.

    My two cents.
    very much agreed!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Who are the reps for each company
    By lukehayd in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 07:14 PM
  3. AMS needs a board Rep for AM
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:05 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. Question on number of reps for legs!!
    By lift603 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in