Board Supporter status?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I noticed some peoples avatars say board supporter. How is this attained?

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I noticed some peoples avatars say board supporter. How is this attained?
Click the donate icon at the top of the page. 10bucks and a PM to Bobo telling him you donated will make you Gray. :thumbsup:

The feeling of superiority and self importance I get from it is worth ten bucks a month. :icon_lol:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Click the donate icon at the top of the page. 10bucks and a PM to Bobo telling him you donated will make you Gray. :thumbsup:

The feeling of superiority and self importance I get from it is worth ten bucks a month. :icon_lol:
10 bucks a month? Or just 10 bucks? I didn't know maybe if you got that status after using Bobo's programs or anything like that.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
10 bucks a month? Or just 10 bucks? I didn't know maybe if you got that status after using Bobo's programs or anything like that.
Just ten bucks. Board supporter status is supposed to las 30 days, But I don't think Bobo is keeping up with that.At least with me anyway. Oops, Did I just admit that? :blink: I'd better donate again soon... :run:

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the feeling of self importance cannot be overstated! ever since i donated i instantly gained 12lbs of muscle and lost 10lbs of fat! my dick also grew 6 inches since i first donated and shows no signs of slowing!

ooops, wait; this isn't bb.com......

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the feeling of self importance cannot be overstated! ever since i donated i instantly gained 12lbs of muscle and lost 10lbs of fat! my dick also grew 6 inches since i first donated and shows no signs of slowing!

ooops, wait; this isn't bb.com......
Ahhhbwhahahahahah! :rofl:

J

John6

Awards
You forgot to mention the part where the school football team made fun of you for reading a bodybuilding mag, so you kicked all their asses then had an orgy with their girlfriends.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its $10. No time limit. And you get to stand out and feel special and not be a damn freeloader :D

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You forgot to mention the part where the school football team made fun of you for reading a bodybuilding mag, so you kicked all their asses then had an orgy with their girlfriends.
....Get the hell out of the Board Supporter thread, you lowly "Registered User". Pshhh