Is it wrong to...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
...To stand up for oneself? Even if it ends up putting other people down, with witnesses?

Let's just say there's this kid in my gym and I am getting fed up with him going around talking sh1t about me...and never bringing it up directly to my face...what's getting to me is my teammates not letting me do anything about it...

Is it right to just...stand up for myself and tell him to please shut the hell off and find someone else to talk about or compare himself to?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would he be man enough to look you in the eye? Not knowing the situation, if he's a bully then usually direct confrontation works. Unless he's big. And has a posse. And weapons.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes in life you have to stand up for yourself. Rather than let it eat you up inside...IMO

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
...To stand up for oneself? Even if it ends up putting other people down, with witnesses?

Let's just say there's this kid in my gym and I am getting fed up with him going around talking sh1t about me...and never bringing it up directly to my face...what's getting to me is my teammates not letting me do anything about it...

Is it right to just...stand up for myself and tell him to please shut the hell off and find someone else to talk about or compare himself to?

Everyone considered him the coward of the county.
He never stood one single time to prove the county wrong.
His mama named him Tommy, the folks just called him yellow,
Something always told me they were reading Tommy wrong.

He was only ten years old when his daddy died in prison.
I looked after Tommy 'cause he was my brothers son.
I still recall the final words my brother said to Tommy:

"Son, my life is over, but yours is just begun.

Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done.
Walk away from trouble if you can.
It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek.
I hope you're old enough to understand:

Son, you don't have to fight to be a man!"

There's someone for evr'yone and tommy's love is Becky.
In her arms he didn't have to prove he was a man.
One day while he was workin' the Gatlin boys came callin'.
They took turns at Becky... there was three of them!

Tommy opened up the door and saw his Becky cryin'.
The torn dress, the shattered look was more than he could stand.
He reached above the fireplace and took down his daddy's picture.
As the tears fell on his daddy's face, He heard these words again:

"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done.
Now It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek.

The Gatlin boys just laughed at him, when he walked into the barroom.
One of them got up and met him halfway 'cross the floor.
When Tommy turned around they said, Hey look! ol yellows leavin'.
But you coulda heard a pin drop when tommy stopped and locked the door.

Twenty years of crawlin' was bottled up inside him.
He wasn't holdin' nothin' back; he let 'em have it all.
When tommy left the barroom not a Gatlin boy was standin'.
He said, this ones for Becky, as he watched the last one fall.

And I heard him say,

"I promised you, dad, not to do the things you've done.
I walk away from trouble when I can.
Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek,
And papa, I sure hope you understand:

Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man".

Evr'yone considered him the coward of the county.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And I heard him say,

Wow, a Kenny Rogers reference.

Good song.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Would he be man enough to look you in the eye? Not knowing the situation, if he's a bully then usually direct confrontation works. Unless he's big. And has a posse. And weapons.
We have actually talked before...I didn't like him before, first impression BUT I was still mature enough to talk to him face to face and with no ill will. I even said it: "Wow I might've been wrong about the guy, he is quite a nice chap!" And while we were not super friends, we were polite to each other. This was before he started this, now he doesn't talk to me anymore, smirks/smiles at me oddly...and now he has begun comparing himself to me loudly enough for me to hear him...and I lose my temper easily in the gym so my teammates tell me to cool down and not do anything...and I don't.

The way this started was some 2 weeks ago a female friend of his started going to the gym in the AM too, and SHE begun the nasty comparisons...like: "Oh he thinks he's so strong/hot and you are better!" and he smiles and nods about it...heck I didn't even care until he started saying it himself and now he doesn't even look me in the eye...

What say you bro? Should I REALLY control myself and go to him eye to eye in a civilized manner and tell him to stop...?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Handle it the way all man to man problems are handled in the south.

Ask him to go outside and settle your differences in the parking lot.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Handle it the way all man to man problems are handled in the south.

Ask him to go outside and settle your differences in the parking lot.
I have actually manned up a bit in a different way...kept myself off petty confrontations and have tried to be a more mature individual lately, don't get me wrong Jimbo, I've still been tempted to do this...here's the deal I literally CANT do it...

He goes to collage here too...we would both get kicked out, and also...the main reason I am taking this personal is because the group of colleagues and friends I have surrounded myself with lately, are "friendly" to him...and the comparisons have begun and I trying to handle it in a mature way without it looking like I wanna be the only strong meat head in the group, or that I couldn't stand it...

It would help if he at least squatted or pulled (any stance...)...or benched full ROM...I mean it would give some baseline for them to compare...but they base it on his big mouth and his ability to curl 40lb dumbbells with a nice calf and lower back pump IFYWIM.

TexasGuy

Awards
Lol, I can only imagine a real life celorza confrontation. I would literally keep popcorn in my locker. Can we please have some background?

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I have actually manned up a bit in a different way...kept myself off petty confrontations and have tried to be a more mature individual lately, don't get me wrong Jimbo, I've still been tempted to do this...here's the deal I literally CANT do it...

He goes to collage here too...we would both get kicked out, and also...the main reason I am taking this personal is because the group of colleagues and friends I have surrounded myself with lately, are "friendly" to him...and the comparisons have begun and I trying to handle it in a mature way without it looking like I wanna be the only strong meat head in the group, or that I couldn't stand it...

It would help if he at least squatted or pulled (any stance...)...or benched full ROM...I mean it would give some baseline for them to compare...but they base it on his big mouth and his ability to curl 40lb dumbbells with a nice calf and lower back pump IFYWIM.
So what about the 40lb dumbells, big mouth, "they base it on" just pull out pull out your device and show em the rep power you have on am...that'll do em all in...:)

TexasGuy

Awards

Oh..... ok. Yeah, buckets of popcorn.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Knowing all of that you should also know that if you were to say "if you have something to say about a man then be a man and say it to his face" or "if you have something to say then lets go outside and handle it" he will ultimately back out and that should basically end it. Especially if his female friend is there, people that do things like that are cowards and when confronted they will act like cowards.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And I heard him say,

Apples and oranges. Sorry.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol, I can only imagine a real life celorza confrontation. I would literally keep popcorn in my locker. Can we please have some background?
For the sake of actually hearing your thoughts (Don't get me wrong, we might clash up there because I dislike your posting style, but I have nothing personal against you...)

Background: Kid hangs out in the Engineering building being a marketing major, he works as a Secretary for the Dean. He hangs out with the girls and guys from my classes, and two of my female friends think I am better looking, smarter and stronger than him...now this ticks him off apparently, though they are super nice to him, always having a laugh and all...it's just THEIR opinion...SO he hangs out with this chick that is a business major and also a secretary in the engineering building...This female girl, is sort of in love with him (and she has a bf :/ ) and she literally hates me, despises me and detests the living life out of me. In her words I am a: "pompous, conceited jerk who thinks can solve anything with good grades, numbers in the gym or in a fight..." because it's no secret I think those are good attributes of mine...she hates me no idea why, but she just does. Some people just don't like me without talking to me or knowing me, she is one of them.

Edward (the kid) dated my friend (who thinks I'm better looking than him...) , things didn't work out, and she and I are just friends...well Marina and Edward have made it their fun to make fun of me in the gym and they don't even lift, just do ab machines and glutes (lunges or glute machine) and Edward will do usual Chest and Bicep and Back and Tricep bro workout with loads of abs in between...he has no pack.

I liked the kid, had no problem with him until he started believing he is stronger, than me and saying stuff behind my face like that he knows I juice...and I don't. Anyhow, if I kick his ass, it looks bad on my side because everyone thinks he is the nice guy everyone loves, and that I couldn't take a joke...and if I put him in his place in front of everyone in the gym challenging him to a meet, they will think I juice or that I take it too seriously because he is like 5'9 and looks around my size but he is like 170lbs 12%~ bf...apparently me being like 25lbs lighter and 3" shorter makes it an automatic juice alarm for them...

Anyhow , there's the background, oh and add this...people consider me the conceited, always angry dude...yet they know I am kind hearted enough with my friends or colleagues to do anything for them, even spend all nighters prepping them for exams or helping out with homework...and they see him as the "super nice guy who never messes with anyone with an angel smile..." ¬¬' and none of our friends or colleagues go in the AM to the gym to see him be a d1ck with Marina...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
I was actually hoping for you to chime in...specially since you are a moral compass in most threads like this.

He dated a friend of mine...and I thought back before I met him, that he would be bad for her...and he played her. Even when he did, I did not interfere against him, and I even helped him out with her A LOT OF TIMES...just for her to get the fairy tale ending she needed...and I was always patching her up and telling her it would work out...he didn;t abuse her or anything...she was just a sentimental girl and he was/is a skilled player.

I was even nice to him, I have never compared him to me! I have never done him wrong...and I have gotten him out of a 185lb bench press without telling this to ANYONE because he wouldn't like admitting I have a 185x6 and he has a 185xF...

Heck what do I do Mr. Dunn...? I just can't believe for once I acted nice to someone I had every reason to be an ass to, and I end up getting this kind of treatment and doubt about what to do...

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Apples and oranges. Sorry.
Lol yeah ok, just bring David Dunn as he appears in his avi just once to meet your friend and I feel safe in assuring you that this particular problem in your life will be over...:rambo:
:D;):)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Knowing all of that you should also know that if you were to say "if you have something to say about a man then be a man and say it to his face" or "if you have something to say then lets go outside and handle it" he will ultimately back out and that should basically end it. Especially if his female friend is there, people that do things like that are cowards and when confronted they will act like cowards.
He has never been in a fight...and everyone sees ME as the bully, as the mean guy...(you might remember that a year ago when I joined here, I was all about anger and hate against the world on how I lost my ex...well I kinda became a loner after that)

Being a loner for a good while and now finally getting back to socializing...yeah...people that don't know me think I am some sort of steroid-overrun angry dude who got over his ex by working out and becoming shallow conceited and a meat head...Kind of true, but I also rebuilt my GPA all the way up and focused on becoming a better MAN...not only a better lifter...but a man all around...you know...to atone for the idiot I was and to grow up...

Do you think it's good for me to do that to him? People wll think I'm just bullying poor little Eddie...after all...I am the anger overrun dude who got into a lot of fights after his ex...Crap I did take some bad decisions last year :/

TexasGuy

Awards
For the sake of actually hearing your thoughts (Don't get me wrong, we might clash up there because I dislike your posting style, but I have nothing personal against you...)

Background: Kid hangs out in the Engineering building being a marketing major, he works as a Secretary for the Dean. He hangs out with the girls and guys from my classes, and two of my female friends think I am better looking, smarter and stronger than him...now this ticks him off apparently, though they are super nice to him, always having a laugh and all...it's just THEIR opinion...SO he hangs out with this chick that is a business major and also a secretary in the engineering building...This female girl, is sort of in love with him (and she has a bf :/ ) and she literally hates me, despises me and detests the living life out of me. In her words I am a: "pompous, conceited jerk who thinks can solve anything with good grades, numbers in the gym or in a fight..." because it's no secret I think those are good attributes of mine...she hates me no idea why, but she just does. Some people just don't like me without talking to me or knowing me, she is one of them.

Edward (the kid) dated my friend (who thinks I'm better looking than him...) , things didn't work out, and she and I are just friends...well Marina and Edward have made it their fun to make fun of me in the gym and they don't even lift, just do ab machines and glutes (lunges or glute machine) and Edward will do usual Chest and Bicep and Back and Tricep bro workout with loads of abs in between...he has no pack.

I liked the kid, had no problem with him until he started believing he is stronger, than me and saying stuff behind my face like that he knows I juice...and I don't. Anyhow, if I kick his ass, it looks bad on my side because everyone thinks he is the nice guy everyone loves, and that I couldn't take a joke...and if I put him in his place in front of everyone in the gym challenging him to a meet, they will think I juice or that I take it too seriously because he is like 5'9 and looks around my size but he is like 170lbs 12%~ bf...apparently me being like 25lbs lighter and 3" shorter makes it an automatic juice alarm for them...

Anyhow , there's the background, oh and add this...people consider me the conceited, always angry dude...yet they know I am kind hearted enough with my friends or colleagues to do anything for them, even spend all nighters prepping them for exams or helping out with homework...and they see him as the "super nice guy who never messes with anyone with an angel smile..." ¬¬' and none of our friends or colleagues go in the AM to the gym to see him be a d1ck with Marina...
My honest opinion is that you two are equal parts in a catty pissing contest over women who probably aren't even worth it. I get the impression your involvement stems from deep seeded insecurities hiding behind a false bravado and instead of lashing out, you should look in, admit, identify and overcome. If you want to be "alpha" don't be reactive.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Look at the bold. None of those are the measure of a man. You are thinking and acting like a boy. True men do not consider these as 'characteristics' of true masculinity. I am not meaning to be insulting or offensive but this is a childish mentality. Esteem yourself in transcending character traits that are beyond the physical.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My honest opinion is that you two are equal parts in a catty pissing contest over women who probably aren't even worth it. I get the impression your involvement stems from deep seeded insecurities hiding behind a false bravado and instead of lashing out, you should look in, admit, identity and overcome. If you want to be "alpha" don't be reactive.
It's not from women on my side! Heck I don't even care if I get a girlfriend , or even in bed, ever again! I have tried to put up with it...I just can't stand people not bringing things to my face, ever since I was younger...in that you might be right, I just don't know what to do...I guess ignoring him more and not paying attention to it is what you are proposing, but hell...it gets hella hard when I bust my ass every day to become stronger because I do train for power and strength...and people without knowledge or practice of this have the nerve to come in and say those things without putting some back into it, saying it to one's face and heck if he so wants to be stronger than me, let him prove it instead of boast it!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Look at the bold. None of those are the measure of a man. You are thinking and acting like a boy. True men do not consider these as 'characteristics true masculinity." I am not meaning to be insulting or offensive but this is a childish mentality. Esteem yourself in transcending character traits that are beyond the physical.
That I agree, I was giving the full background. I don't cherish those points as important in the end, what I don't get is if THAT is where he started coming out with his attitude towards me from...

TexasGuy

Awards
It's not from women on my side! Heck I don't even care if I get a girlfriend , or even in bed, ever again! I have tried to put up with it...I just can't stand people not bringing things to my face, ever since I was younger...in that you might be right, I just don't know what to do...I guess ignoring him more and not paying attention to it is what you are proposing, but hell...it gets hella hard when I bust my ass every day to become stronger because I do train for power and strength...and people without knowledge or practice of this have the nerve to come in and say those things without putting some back into it, saying it to one's face and heck if he so wants to be stronger than me, let him prove it instead of boast it!
Let it slide, what does it really matter?

Fwiw, I've been accused of juicing for a decade at least. It used to bother me but more that I would deny it and essentially be called a liar. I learned who respected me and who didn't, in many cases by my chest crack. Use the knowledge and move along. Proving dominance to recreational, inferior lifters is like taking candy from a baby or abusing a dog. It's ego masturbation. Forgive them, Celorza, they know not what they do.

If you're better, you're better. They'll see the weight moving.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Let it slide, what does it really matter?

Fwiw, I've been accused of juicing for a decade at least. It used to bother me but more that I would deny it and essentially be called a liar. I learned who respected me and who didn't, in many cases by my chest crack. Use the knowledge and move along. Proving dominance to recreational, inferior lifters is like taking candy from a baby or abusing a dog. It's ego masturbation. Forgive them, Celorza, they know not what they do.

If you're better, you're better. They'll see the weight moving.
You said exactly what was ringing in what I have for a conscience...Now I do not consider Inferior to me...nor an animal...but I do agree it would look abusive of me to go and take advantage of it...in the end I know how it is, and need not his recognition to sleep. What actually has kept me from doing something irrational is that some of our mutual friends do notice he is all talk too...I just don't wanna end up mentioning all this to them, or in the end proving it and come out a bloody d1ck about it. I guess I just needed to vent off a bit here...thanks bro's , and thanks TexasGuy.

I guess I'll just keep lifting and crank the music on my headphones louder...sooner of later he and his friend will get tired of it...

TexasGuy

Awards
You said exactly what was ringing in what I have for a conscience...Now I do not consider Inferior to me...nor an animal...but I do agree it would look abusive of me to go and take advantage of it...in the end I know how it is, and need not his recognition to sleep. What actually has kept me from doing something irrational is that some of our mutual friends do notice he is all talk too...I just don't wanna end up mentioning all this to them, or in the end proving it and come out a bloody d1ck about it. I guess I just needed to vent off a bit here...thanks bro's , and thanks TexasGuy.

I guess I'll just keep lifting and crank the music on my headphones louder...sooner of later he and his friend will get tired of it...
How people act for the sake of decent social dynamics is often opposite of what they know the truth to be. What really matters if push comes to shove (figuratively) counts. Acting out childishly will only diminish genuine respect.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Be the bigger man, **** him. He's obviously an insecure douche bag now don't let him turn you into one as well. Misery loves company. I have a kid at my gym I would love to beat the crap out of. The dumb ass pointed a gun at me from his car after I gave him the finger for riding my ass with his brights on at 3am coming off the freeway then took off like a bitch. A couple months later guess who goes to my same gym. I spent awhile debating if I should follow him out to his car and pound him into the hospital and take his gun but decided to let it go. Im a grown ass man with a family , 3 years ago he woulda been in a world of hurt and I know what i could do to him but now it's trouble I don't need. For a lil while I would just make him feel uncomfortable in passing with a look of disapproval and a hint of your a dead man. Very subtle. Now I just ignore the loser and let him walk around with his air lat syndrome. He usually leaves shortly after I arrive.

My point is people are going to be dumb , wreck less , immature etc. and you'll wanna do the first thing that most men want to do which is beat the **** outa them to correct them. Imo That's ok if you don't have to worry about consequences but unfortunately there's almost always a consequence to pay that wasn't worth your resolution to the problem in the manner that's most gratifying. So instead fight back with indifference. If hes going to act lower let him be low and if your "friends" support his behavior they aren't your friends. Fuk em all and walk your own path. Keep your head up and always look him in the eyes. If he says anything to your face reply smartly and if he throws the first punch defend viciously.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How people act for the sake of decent social dynamics is often opposite of what they know the truth to be. What really matters if push comes to shove (figuratively) counts. Acting out childishly will only diminish genuine respect.
I have a lot to thank to my teammates then...heck they have stopped me from throwing out a whole fight right in the middle of the gym...and I've bit my tongue a LOT of times this past 2 weeks...even when they ask about it (friends I mean) I'll just say..."I don't wanna talk about it...let's just finish the assignment" like literally avoid it so I neither come out a pansy or a child throwing a fit lol...when in doubt...it's best to shut one's mouth I guess...hence now that I just couldn't take it...well yeah I kinda ranted here...but I guess it beats me being an idiot in public...and thanks again for listening bro's...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Be the bigger man, **** him. He's obviously an insecure douche bag now don't let him turn you into one as well. Misery loves company. I have a kid at my gym I would love to beat the crap out of. The dumb ass pointed a gun at me from his car after I gave him the finger for riding my ass with his brights on at 3am coming off the freeway then took off like a bitch. A couple months later guess who goes to my same gym. I spent awhile debating if I should follow him out to his car and pound him into the hospital and take his gun but decided to let it go. Im a grown ass man with a family , 3 years ago he woulda been in a world of hurt and I know what i could do to him but now it's trouble I don't need. For a lil while I would just make him feel uncomfortable in passing with a look of disapproval and a hint of your a dead man. Very subtle. Now I just ignore the loser and let him walk around with his air lat syndrome. He usually leaves shortly after I arrive.

My point is people are going to be dumb , wreck less , immature etc. and you'll wanna do the first thing that most men want to do which is beat the **** outa them to correct them. Imo That's ok if you don't have to worry about consequences but unfortunately there's almost always a consequence to pay that wasn't worth your resolution to the problem in the manner that's most gratifying. So instead fight back with indifference. If hes going to act lower let him be low and if your "friends" support his behavior they aren't your friends. Fuk em all and walk your own path. Keep your head up and always look him in the eyes. If he says anything to your face reply smartly and if he throws the first punch defend viciously.
Damn, I admire the way you handled that. Honestly it IS the easy road...to just go out and fight, like I said...I want to do the "bigger" thing, even if it's new to me. I'm just tired of acting like a kid, or being childish about stuff...I can put up with it to save face, or to avoid consequences, but in the end...I really gotta let it not bother me at all...this time I didn't react, or let it get out of hand...so I didn't face ANY consequences, or I didn't put myself in a socially awkward standpoint...but I know it could've ended that way...I know it can if I don't just learn to think differently...like you said, there's always consequences.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If he deliberately messes with your routine, your grades, or you physically, time to get involved. Or maybe bring these issues to the owner of the gym or your dean of student affairs if it's carrying over into classes and student life.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
I say why do you care if it's "wrong" call him out, if he buckles, then you know what's good and move forward. real recognize real so you shouldn't have to worry about him saying **** to people. if people believe him, then you know who are and are not your friends

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

-Colonel Sanders

Seriously Cel, just let it go. Be the bigger man. Or confront him as a man. Simple as that.

TexasGuy

Awards
I say why do you care if it's "wrong" call him out, if he buckles, then you know what's good and move forward. real recognize real so you shouldn't have to worry about him saying **** to people. if people believe him, then you know who are and are not your friends
Call outs are usually bluffing pussies intimidating smaller pussies. Don't be a loose *****. Do your thing and get in where you fit in. If you're on top it will be effortless and natural, not wet and shiny.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you get to a certain point of your life where these types of scenerios are extremely trivial and not worth even typing...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Call outs are usually bluffing pussies intimidating smaller pussies. Don't be a loose *****. Do your thing and get in where you fit in. If you're on top it will be effortless and natural, not wet and shiny.
Kinda went with your advise...and played the bigger man card. Maybe I'm not the bigger man, but today I certainly did avoid a stupid confrontation with his friend in the gym, and in the end merely said: "If you think he is stronger than me, or that I am in any way inferior to him, good for you...in all honesty, I do this for myself and not to please you. Have a good day." It was a girl...so I was extremely polite about it...

TexasGuy

Awards
Kinda went with your advise...and played the bigger man card. Maybe I'm not the bigger man, but today I certainly did avoid a stupid confrontation with his friend in the gym, and in the end merely said: "If you think he is stronger than me, or that I am in any way inferior to him, good for you...in all honesty, I do this for myself and not to please you. Have a good day." It was a girl...so I was extremely polite about it...
Her panties were wet.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
" It was a girl...so I was extremely polite about it...
You know Celorza many here will take that as proof you were raised proper myself included, but there are places in Europe and here where that would be taken as a chauvinistic remark...

TexasGuy

Awards
You know Celorza many here will take that as proof you were raised proper myself included, but there are places in Europe and here where that would be taken as a chauvinistic remark...
Until some bitch wants a door held open. French women are a tiny puzzle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Funny and oddly enough, I was raised by a Spaniard father and Mexican-American mother...Yet I don't know, the ideas of chivalry and courteous manners towards women have always prevailed in my family, despite them living in both Spain and Mexico (both extremely Macho countries at times...and borderline Misogynistic at times).

I might lose my temper, I might be a hot head mess and sometimes be a bit rude and conceited, but heck...I will never come to harm a woman intentionally or be disrespectful to one, when a woman herself had the nerve of carrying me for 7 months in her womb and almost dying giving premature birth to me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My grandpa Brancio had a saying

"never trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you."

When its time to fight knock him out man. If it's not a fight let him run his mouth

People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk. If its about you, you must be worth talking about.

However, you saying I'm stronger, better looking etc etc is not proving anything except that you are letting him get to you. Be a man let him talk **** but don't build on yourself by comparisons of the two of you. That in itself is playing on your own insecurities. **** him dude, who gives a ****.

I've been in a lot of fights, around 100, literally. People that fight or actually have a problem with you don't talk **** like a chick. They come up and bust you in the mouth.

- Valdez

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
My grandpa Brancio had a saying

"never trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you."

When its time to fight knock him out man. If it's not a fight let him run his mouth

People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk. If its about you, you must be worth talking about.

However, you saying I'm stronger, better looking etc etc is not proving anything except that you are letting him get to you. Be a man let him talk **** but don't build on yourself by comparisons of the two of you. That in itself is playing on your own insecurities. **** him dude, who gives a ****.

I've been in a lot of fights, around 100, literally. People that fight or actually have a problem with you don't talk **** like a chick. They come up and bust you in the mouth.

- Valdez
Backing Valdez on all of that, nail on the head there.... And I'm stealing your grandpas quote, I like that one ;-)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What kind of gym do you go to? Is it a college gym? Sure seems like a lot of drama and a dick measuring place. New gym= no more douch + more focused lifting.... Or just beat his ass so he don't talk no more.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Backing Valdez on all of that, nail on the head there.... And I'm stealing your grandpas quote, I like that one ;-)
Enjoy!

- Valdez

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's better to have someone on the inside of the tent pissing out then someone on the outside pissing in.

Learn to kill people with kindness.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not worth the trouble people like that gwt what they deserve eventually shake rhem haters off and keep it moving.you've shown your more mature them both of them put together

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk.
My Aunt Clarice had a saying

"When you are young you think everyone is talking about you, when you are middle age you worry what everyone is saying about you, when you are old you realize no one was even thinking about you in the first place."