Is it wrong to...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    " It was a girl...so I was extremely polite about it...
    You know Celorza many here will take that as proof you were raised proper myself included, but there are places in Europe and here where that would be taken as a chauvinistic remark...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    You know Celorza many here will take that as proof you were raised proper myself included, but there are places in Europe and here where that would be taken as a chauvinistic remark...
    Until some bitch wants a door held open. French women are a tiny puzzle.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Funny and oddly enough, I was raised by a Spaniard father and Mexican-American mother...Yet I don't know, the ideas of chivalry and courteous manners towards women have always prevailed in my family, despite them living in both Spain and Mexico (both extremely Macho countries at times...and borderline Misogynistic at times).

I might lose my temper, I might be a hot head mess and sometimes be a bit rude and conceited, but heck...I will never come to harm a woman intentionally or be disrespectful to one, when a woman herself had the nerve of carrying me for 7 months in her womb and almost dying giving premature birth to me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: Is it wrong to...

My grandpa Brancio had a saying

"never trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you."

When its time to fight knock him out man. If it's not a fight let him run his mouth

People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk. If its about you, you must be worth talking about.

However, you saying I'm stronger, better looking etc etc is not proving anything except that you are letting him get to you. Be a man let him talk **** but don't build on yourself by comparisons of the two of you. That in itself is playing on your own insecurities. **** him dude, who gives a ****.

I've been in a lot of fights, around 100, literally. People that fight or actually have a problem with you don't talk **** like a chick. They come up and bust you in the mouth.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    My grandpa Brancio had a saying

"never trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you."

When its time to fight knock him out man. If it's not a fight let him run his mouth

People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk. If its about you, you must be worth talking about.

However, you saying I'm stronger, better looking etc etc is not proving anything except that you are letting him get to you. Be a man let him talk **** but don't build on yourself by comparisons of the two of you. That in itself is playing on your own insecurities. **** him dude, who gives a ****.

I've been in a lot of fights, around 100, literally. People that fight or actually have a problem with you don't talk **** like a chick. They come up and bust you in the mouth.

- Valdez
    Backing Valdez on all of that, nail on the head there.... And I'm stealing your grandpas quote, I like that one ;-)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.87%

What kind of gym do you go to? Is it a college gym? Sure seems like a lot of drama and a dick measuring place. New gym= no more douch + more focused lifting.... Or just beat his ass so he don't talk no more.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: Is it wrong to...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Backing Valdez on all of that, nail on the head there.... And I'm stealing your grandpas quote, I like that one ;-)
    Enjoy!

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's better to have someone on the inside of the tent pissing out then someone on the outside pissing in.

Learn to kill people with kindness.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%

not worth the trouble people like that gwt what they deserve eventually shake rhem haters off and keep it moving.you've shown your more mature them both of them put together
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

People talk Cel that's how life works. No matter what you do, where you go, who you're with people will talk.

My Aunt Clarice had a saying

"When you are young you think everyone is talking about you, when you are middle age you worry what everyone is saying about you, when you are old you realize no one was even thinking about you in the first place."
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

If he goes to the gym in the AM why cant you just go in the PM? Or vice versa
    Just ignore the prick because this is taking too much of your time that u could spend on something more important like studies or getting a decent workout. There will always be people like that. Hes just jealous of you. **** him.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg View Post
    If he goes to the gym in the AM why cant you just go in the PM? Or vice versa
    Just ignore the prick because this is taking too much of your time that u could spend on something more important like studies or getting a decent workout. There will always be people like that. Hes just jealous of you. **** him.
    I kinda followed the advice here and killed him with kindness and indifference...I even spotted him just yesterday and kept up my smile and non-chantly attitude...meh people will talk.

As for the PM, I go in for school and work (lab and TA work) at around 9 and get out till 10pm and the university gym closes at 10pm every day, so 6am is my only choice to get it in this semester and also get some good sleep.

Thanks for the support bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

id of spotted him and push the bar down on his fukin neck and said "youre lucky i dnt recycle your face right now bich. now gtfo of my gym"

or id be a ***** and rat him out to the trainers cuz i am a trainer and theyre my buddies. id probly do that and get him kicked out for good
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.52%

stand up for yourself always but try to keep it nonviolent jail is a place best avoided

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. Is it wrong to "Guinea Pig" friends?
    By Celorza in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:57 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 01:00 PM
  4. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0