world without anabolics

Meerschaum

Awards
What do you think sports, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and so on will look like in say ten years or whenever in the not too distant future if enhancements are gotten rid of (let us pretend, because we all KNOW this isnt going to happen), be them anabolics, gene therapy, or whatever else ?

Christoph

Awards
I think there would be little to no change.There would be athletes with the best genetic potential to claim the top and things would basically be based on that.Also hard work.You would have smaller guys and not as impressive weight records...Still it would thrive.Jack Johnson is an example of a person I think of.So it would be like it was in the past...Though as stated, it won't happen.Just my perception.-Christoph

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No more world records in the olympics, no more 73 home run seasons for baseball.
Bodybuildig would look more like a fitness contest.IMO

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
HAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hammer:

Seriously, it will never happen. Corprate sponsers want their athletes to perform! If they don't, little johnny won't buy their sneakers or drink their gatorade. :rolleyes: It all boils down to $$$ in the end.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think Skorpius's picture is from the futuristic, 2050, heavy weight division of the Mr. Olympia.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think Skorpius's picture is from the futuristic, 2050, heavy weight division of the Mr. Olympia.
If that's the heavyweight class, I don't want to see the light weights. :blink:

:sad:
_l_
/\

:icon_lol: