30/40/40/40 question

  1. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

    30/40/40/40 question


    What does it mean when somebody is talking about pct or a cycle and says they did two months (or any other amount if time) at 30/40/40/40 or others?

  2. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post
    What does it mean when somebody is talking about pct or a cycle and says they did two months (or any other amount if time) at 30/40/40/40 or others?
    It means they are taking the anabolic compound at 30 mg per day for first week then 40 mg per day for 2nd, 3rd and 4th week of their cycle.

    I'm thinking they kept dose at 40 mg for weeks 5,6,7 and 8.
  3. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

    Thanks that is what I was thinking I just wanted to be sure.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You got loooots of learning to do before you start hormone modulation. I hope you know that :-)
  5. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    You got loooots of learning to do before you start hormone modulation. I hope you know that :-)
    That's why I'm on here talking to you guys
  6. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post

    That's why I'm on here talking to you guys
    What are your plans and what are your goals?
  7. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

    To gain some mass and strength. I've done pro hormones in the past such as m-drol but I didn't know anything about them and didn't do proper pct and lost all my gains. If I do anything like that again I'm going to try and do it right.
  8. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,746
    Rep Power
    2817750
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post
    To gain some mass and strength. I've done pro hormones in the past such as m-drol but I didn't know anything about them and didn't do proper pct and lost all my gains. If I do anything like that again I'm going to try and do it right.
    losing gains is not just an outcome of a poor pct; diet, training, etc are all common factors
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    losing gains is not just an outcome of a poor pct; diet, training, etc are all common factors
    Absolutely! Can you give us your age, weight, height and detail out your last cycle. If your PCT, diet and lifting was poor after cycle, you will lose gains.
  10. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Just saw your one muscle a day thread. Your lifting is definitely part of the reason why you lost your gains.

    Looks like you are more of a beginner. I'd suggest Wendler 5/3/1 or Stronglifts. I'm currently rotating back to 5/3/1. This program works. Another piece of advice if you don't mind. I'd stay away from the PHs or AAS until you get your lifting sorted out. Good luck.
  11. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

    When I did pro hormones I was powerlifting and only working out 3 days a week. I could go back to that no problem I just want to work out 5 days a week to help with school and work stress. I'm pretty lost when it comes to a 5 day a week plan.
  12. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    1166733
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Just saw your one muscle a day thread. Your lifting is definitely part of the reason why you lost your gains.

    Looks like you are more of a beginner. I'd suggest Wendler 5/3/1 or Stronglifts. I'm currently rotating back to 5/3/1. This program works. Another piece of advice if you don't mind. I'd stay away from the PHs or AAS until you get your lifting sorted out. Good luck.
    This. Or Toss in some volume training
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat intake: 40-40-20 question
    By marshmallow man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:01 PM
  2. 40/30/30 debate
    By Head Nurse in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:46 AM
  3. To all 30 to 40 year olds
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 01:27 PM
  4. Max-OT Workouts...30-40 Minutes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 06:33 AM
  5. BMR, 40/40/20 and 40/30/30 spreadsheet
    By Lifeguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in