Anyone else catch the crazy stomach flu going around?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Anyone else catch the crazy stomach flu going around?

This is the worst . Within 5 minutes at work I went from %100 to barely walking, talking, puking violently and the squirts (almost **** my pants.. Ok maybe alil). That was Sunday night and had to get medical attention because I didn't know wtf was goin on. Monday horrible sick day then woke this morning like nothing happened figured it was a 24hr thing, went through the day great and was about to hit the gym . Now all of sudden it's back with vengeance. If anyone near you gets this run!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    This is the worst . Within 5 minutes at work I went from %100 to barely walking, talking, puking violently and the squirts (almost **** my pants.. Ok maybe alil). That was Sunday night and had to get medical attention because I didn't know wtf was goin on. Monday horrible sick day then woke this morning like nothing happened figured it was a 24hr thing, went through the day great and was about to hit the gym . Now all of sudden it's back with vengeance. If anyone near you gets this run!
    Yeah it's really bad it's only needs like 15 particles to infect you and it's really really bad stuff it has a weird name to it too....my girl is a PA at a doctors office and she's pregnant so I worry like hell about her sometimes
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Not to add to your worry but it's very valid. Can pregnant women get flu shots?This one is a beast. I can't even remember the last time I had a flu or been sick like this. My wife and kid had it last week and I thought I dodged it by staying out of the house, sleeping on the couch and taking immune supps but it hit me 4 days after they were better. I hope you guys make it thru unscathed
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Not to add to your worry but it's very valid. Can pregnant women get flu shots?This one is a beast. I can't even remember the last time I had a flu or been sick like this. My wife and kid had it last week and I thought I dodged it by staying out of the house, sleeping on the couch and taking immune supps but it hit me 4 days after they were better. I hope you guys make it thru unscathed
    Me too bro thanks I hope you get better soon that **** is serious
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

It has been kicking my a** off and on the last 2 weeks.Thought I was over it and then it returned with a vengeance this morning.Was not sure if I was going to be able to make it through the work day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone else get the superdrol farts?
    By abcman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 08:12 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:55 AM
  4. anyone else catch the new THE ONE clone by CEL?
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:25 AM
  5. Anyone else see the new Alri site/product?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:46 PM