Got A Boob Problem, need some help
- 01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
- 5'10" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
k so last night i woke up and my left nipple was sensitive to touch. no warning signs the day before or anything, it was just sudden happening over night. so i thought maybe i just slept with the edge of a pillow on it or something, and went back to sleep. then i woke up and it was still pretty sensitive. im not on any cycle or anything, but i started some nolva this morning in case its gyno developing or something. theres no lump, its just a little swolen left of the nipple on the areola. and its getting less sensitive throughout the day. i thougt maybe it was an ingrown hair or pimple or something on the areola itself because it sort of looked like one about 6 hours ago. but now theres nothin there, just sensitive and sligtly enflamed. could it be a small infection?
this **** is hard to look up cuz every question about boobs on a search engine results in pregnant women topics
- 01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Seek immediate medical attention.
Similar Forum Threads
- By just93 in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:07 PM
- By ndnguy85 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-27-2008, 09:19 PM
- By freakboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:34 PM
- By Sir Foxx in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:16 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM