Jeans that fit?

  1. Jeans that fit?


    Has any one been able to find a brand or store that sells jeans that actually fit? Jeans with big thighs and smaller waists?


  2. Carharts, jeans from LLBean or Duluth Trading.

    Basically, 'man' jeans you can order online.

    Although I'll wear shorts as long as there's no snow on the ground.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. Thank you! I live in Nebraska so we get snow a bit too often!
    •   
       


  4. True Religion has made it for me...26" waist with baggy loose thighs!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    True Religion has made it for me...26" waist with baggy loose thighs!
    Those look like they fit nice but I can't get over the gay ass back pockets with too much embroidery and button flaps. I go with Levi's you just have to find the style that fits you best. Once you got that number you can order as many as you want.. That is untill they discontinue a line like I just found out about my favorites.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Those look like they fit nice but I can't get over the gay ass back pockets with too much embroidery and button flaps. I go with Levi's you just have to find the style that fits you best. Once you got that number you can order as many as you want.. That is untill they discontinue a line like I just found out about my favorites.
    I found some TLs that have no weird things on the ass, but they do have back pocket flaps...other than that, they are just normal blue, green , brownish jeans...there's many colors.

    Heck i'm a 26" waist and 28" hip :S it's hard to find haha...can't be picky !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Has any one been able to find a brand or store that sells jeans that actually fit? Jeans with big thighs and smaller waists?
    Crazeewear.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    True Religion has made it for me...26" waist with baggy loose thighs!
    Huge true religion fan. All I use to wear. They cost too much now plus I'm not a fan of the tailoring.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post


    Those look like they fit nice but I can't get over the gay ass back pockets with too much embroidery and button flaps. I go with Levi's you just have to find the style that fits you best. Once you got that number you can order as many as you want.. That is untill they discontinue a line like I just found out about my favorites.
    Nice seeing you around Mike!

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Huge true religion fan. All I use to wear. They cost too much now plus I'm not a fan of the tailoring.



    Nice seeing you around Mike!

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    I agree with you on that...the price they ask is not worth the quality lately, specially with their thin ass cloth they use now...I'll check out this brands and scout something this weekend anyway, I usually buy clothes around winter or summer...time to stock up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. You could get those infomercial sweat pants that look like jeans lol.

    I have this same issue I always have to get like 44 inch waste so the pants fit over my thighs, but then belt them up so the stay on. Then all that extra fabric buldged in the midle ends up looking like a boner. One of my favorite episodes of "curb your enthusiasim"larry has it happen and his wifes friend thinks larry is rubbin one off in the theater next to her.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  11. The only jeans I buy anymore are lucky 7, price is not too bad nothing to flashy and they have alot of different cuts to chose from..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    You could get those infomercial sweat pants that look like jeans lol.

    I have this same issue I always have to get like 44 inch waste so the pants fit over my thighs, but then belt them up so the stay on. Then all that extra fabric buldged in the midle ends up looking like a boner. One of my favorite episodes of "curb your enthusiasim"larry has it happen and his wifes friend thinks larry is rubbin one off in the theater next to her.
    A 44? Damn.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. I had to lol at cel's waist size, it's the same size of my quad

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    A 44? Damn.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Yeah they were biggerI. just got back into training after 4 years off. Always had big thighs, they were bigger then my dads when I was like 12.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I had to lol at cel's waist size, it's the same size of my quad

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    He's a spinner lmao

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    Nice seeing you around Mike!

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hey thanks Aaron , trying like hell to get back into it and over last years ass kicking. Coming back around helps getmy head alil more in the game ;-)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Has any one been able to find a brand or store that sells jeans that actually fit? Jeans with big thighs and smaller waists?
    I believe what you just described were made popular in the mid 80s by the average house wife and later referred to as "mom jeans" haha
  18. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Levi's 550s are great.

  19. Most of their relaxed fit straight legs are good as long as they aren't overly trendy looking with the "distressed" look or low rise. I wouldn't mind low rise but on a bike I don't like flashing my crack to everyone on the road and I'm sure others appreciate that consideration as well.

  20. Wrangler Relaxed bootcut jeans work well too

  21. Get some zubazz and a do rag them you ll be golden.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Get some zubazz and a do rag them you ll be golden.
    You'd be the hipster of the gym scene. Lol
  23. Jeans that fit?


    Get them taylored.

  24. What I want to know is how your Ronnie Colemans or Kirk Karwoskis, guys with 34 inch legs, managed to clothe themselves. Or how they walked the earth, for that matter.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
  25. Jeans that fit?


    Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Get them taylored.
    ^^^^ this!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

    ^^^^ this!
    Question on that. Do you buy a bigger size to fit your trouble spot then they adjust the rest? As long as the don't use pleats that sounds worth a shot. Or is it a custom built jean all the way? That's gotta be expensive.
  27. Jeans that fit?


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Question on that. Do you buy a bigger size to fit your trouble spot then they adjust the rest? As long as the don't use pleats that sounds worth a shot. Or is it a custom built jean all the way? That's gotta be expensive.
    Jean I buy 38s to fit my quads, waist fits a 36 so it's a belt job.

    For shirts and suits I use a website based in India - send in you're measurements, it's fast n cheap. Otherwise you're stuck with fat mans clothes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clothes that fit?
    By VegaSS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:45 PM
  2. Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:59 PM
  3. T Shirts that fit athletes
    By bulls**t in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:32 PM
  4. Finding a shirt that fits right!
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 01:30 AM
  5. Clothes that fit??
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 07:23 AM
Log in
Log in