Happy birthday to....

  1. Happy birthday to....


    Cyrus!

    Everybody's favourite scientist.

    Did you know he is putting himself through med school through working part time as a male escort and selling hand stitched quilts?

    He is quite handy with a needle and thread.

    Many happy returns CV!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cyrus!

    Everbody's favorite scientist.

    Did you know he is putting himself through med school through working part time as a male escort and selling hand stitched quilts?

    He is quite handy with a needle and thread.

    Many happy returns CV!
    Fixed for you.
    •   
       


  3. Happy birthday Cy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Thanks guys!
    •   
       


  5. Happy Bday bud.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  6. Another random fact about Cyrus;

    When he was 13 he won a national chess championship despite the fact he had never, ever played chess before.

    His trophy was later revoked when they suspected he was 68% robot.

    From now on we can call him Cyborg.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. And your a stalker for knowing that lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. HBD doctor Cooper!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Another random fact about Cyrus;

    When he was 13 he won a national chess championship despite the fact he had never, ever played chess before.

    His trophy was later revoked when they suspected he was 68% robot.

    From now on we can call him Cyborg.
    Is his love affair with Vaungh the reason we call him CyForce?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Happy be-lated b-day Cy. An even more be-lated happy b-day to our Canadian Bro Bobby.
    Hope you both had good ones!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Happy be-lated b-day Cy. An even more be-lated happy b-day to our Canadian Bro Bobby.
    Hope you both had good ones!
    ??...

    Mine is Sunday
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    ??...

    Mine is Sunday
    Really? FB said it was last Sunday! Stoooopid FB!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Really? FB said it was last Sunday! Stoooopid FB!!
    Lol it's the thought that counts
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. very late but happy be day! and hows the escort buisness?? doin alright??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Lol it's the thought that counts
    Happy bday Bobby...ill send over some dingos to fight your bears

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Happy Birthday...To me!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 12:55 PM
  3. Happy Birthday to Chemo!!
    By ss01 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 10:39 PM
  4. Happy Birthday to Shootmeagain!
    By BigP0ppa3 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:17 AM
Log in
Log in