Muscle Worship - AnabolicMinds.com

Muscle Worship

  1. New Member
    Brawne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    Muscle Worship


    Has anyone ever done a Muscle Worship photo shoot. I was just offered $300 for a couple of hours to do a one of these shoots. Im really interested in it and wanted to get some feedback about it.

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,380
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    465993

    never heard of it. who cares about feedback on it though? youre getting money and an ego boost for your aesthetics. go for it bud
  3. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1941542

    So guy rubbing honey all over your muscles or something?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Brawne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    It would be me rubbing oil and shaving. That's the best part, it's all solo work. Nothing like being paid to do what I normally do everyday.
  5. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    450170

    yeah dude..just do it...its 300 bucks for lookin good and playing with yourself.
    its like people contemplating whether or they should do porn cause they get asked cause they have big ds...i just dont get it lol

    if you got the opportunity and your gonna get paid, it shouldnt be a question! just do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  6. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,157
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435616

    I work for a production company and the advice I could give you is to make sure you read the Talent release form before you sign anything. If you're not careful you could end up on some weird fetish site or something. Unless you're cool with that then just sign away!
  7. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    450170

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I work for a production company and the advice I could give you is to make sure you read the Talent release form before you sign anything. If you're not careful you could end up on some weird fetish site or something. Unless you're cool with that then just sign away!
    lookin for models?? lol im cool with anything...long as im the pitcher and not the catcher lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  8. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,157
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435616

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    lookin for models?? lol im cool with anything...long as im the pitcher and not the catcher lol
    Lol, I don't work for that kind of production company! We do mostly tv commercials and corporate videos. Although I did have someone apply to a video editor position and he came to the interview with a demo reel. It was soft core porn videos, I had to try very hard not to start laughing when the clip started up.
  9. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    450170

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Lol, I don't work for that kind of production company! We do mostly tv commercials and corporate videos. Although I did have someone apply to a video editor position and he came to the interview with a demo reel. It was soft core porn videos, I had to try very hard not to start laughing when the clip started up.
    lol thats funny. But in all seriousness ive got some acting and modeling experience so if your ever in need (highly doubt you are) please contact me. if you need any other info shoot me a pm!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  10. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,157
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435616

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    lol thats funny. But in all seriousness ive got some acting and modeling experience so if your ever in need (highly doubt you are) please contact me. if you need any other info shoot me a pm!
    We use actors quite often in all kinds of roles, but I'm in Iowa so don't know if that would work!
  11. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    450170

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    We use actors quite often in all kinds of roles, but I'm in Iowa so don't know if that would work!
    well if i have to go to iowa for whatever reason...im gonna give you a call haha
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  12. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,157
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435616

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    well if i have to go to iowa for whatever reason...im gonna give you a call haha
    Lol, sounds good man! We do travel so you know who to call if you need anything where you're at! We also do websites for clients throughout the country so hook a brother up if you know anyone needing anything!
  13. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    450170

    What kind of sites do you build? and do yall just build them or do you manage them and host as well?? and if your ever in Mississippi or the surounding area ill definately find you lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Milk
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:00 PM
  2. whats your favorite muscle to train?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
  3. Muscle pain and working out
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:03 AM
  4. Exercise Phys.- Muscle Fiber Types
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 10:42 AM
  5. Basic Skeletal Muscle Anatomy....
    By Lifeguard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 06:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in